Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for amazon shopper > Reviews

Browse

amazon shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amazon shopper RSS Feed

Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Price: $14.04
69 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 18, 2013
I love this scale!! I need accuracy and this scale provides it. It is low, compact and easy to use.

Panasonic KX-TG6645B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 5 Handsets
4 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, December 16, 2012
I am really happy with this phone system for the features as well as the distance from the base. It was relatively easy to set up also.

HTC DROID Eris Cell Phone Verizon
HTC DROID Eris Cell Phone Verizon
3 used & new from $122.63

4.0 out of 5 stars great phone, January 19, 2010
I have owned this phone for 3 weeks and mostly love it. The applications are too many to mention and pretty easy to download and use. I am not going to cover the same ground as the other reviews except for a couple issues.

Battery life is short - so keep a charger around. Shutting off bluetooth, broadband and wifi greatly helps extend the battery life, if you are in a situation where that may become necessary. I bought a car charger and they are pretty reasonably priced.

Also, I live in an area where there is no nearby tower, so call quality can be choppy (or dropped) inside a structure; although the phone shows 1 bar and the 3G indicator is lit. After doing a great deal of reading on android forums and websites, the issue has been nearly remedied by shutting off the afore mentioned applications before answering or dialing. I had opted to change to the Motorolla Droid to fix the call quality issue, but I understand that the call signal is worse on that phone (unlike previous Motorolla phones).
I did discussed this problem with Verizon and their answer is to sell me a $240 signal booster for my house. No thanks! There is no problem with data transfer or web browsing, only call quality. But call quality IS important, after all, it is still a phone.

Gunter Wilhelm 19 Pc. Block Set Including Steak Knives
Gunter Wilhelm 19 Pc. Block Set Including Steak Knives

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond our expectations, January 4, 2009
My husband and I did a tremendous amount of research prior to purchasing a block set of Gunter knives. What an outstanding product! They are beautiful, heavy, balanced and an absolute joy to use. Neither one of us expected this much quality for the price. Excellent guarantee also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2009 9:30 AM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, November 30, 2007
I have had to use this pump a couple of times when the gas cans were empty and I didn't want to drive 10 miles to get gasoline just to finish the lawn. It is simple to use and works great

Pentax K10D 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Shake Reduction and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
3 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars short and sweet, November 30, 2007
My previous camera was a non-digital Canon Rebel. Needing a creative arts class credit, I took a digital photography class and shot with a borrowed Nikon D70. After reading these reviews and other online reviews, the camera I purchased was the Pentax K10D and I am very pleased with my choice. This camera, although a little heavier, is top of the line!