Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "AW" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ShopAt247 ® Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-225 + CLI-226 (3 Large Black, 3 Small Black, 3 Cyan, 3 Yellow, 3 Magenta, 15-Pack)
Offered by Shopat247
Price: $21.95
3 used & new from $15.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 13, 2014
I didn't get around to needing the cartridges until recently, based on reviews I thought hey I'll give them a try. Well my printer doesn't read them and while all the colors that are original ink cartridges print fine, the 2 I replaced so far do not work.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars My copy will be used as kindling for the fire., December 2, 2013
I would give 0 stars if possible. Donald McCaig obviously never bothered to read Gone with the Wind. If Margret Mitchell read this pig crap she would have sued him for what a disgrace his "authorized novel" is. I've honestly just been appalled at how he ruined the beautiful story that Ms Mitchell wrote. Seriously Donald, you should recall every copy and have them burned. I'm throwing mine away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Abomination, don't waste your money, December 2, 2013

Rhett Butler's People
Rhett Butler's People
by Donald Mccaig
81 used & new from $0.36

1.0 out of 5 stars What a terrible book. Author could have at least read Gone with the Wind before writing this...., December 2, 2013
This review is from: Rhett Butler's People (Hardcover)

Starbucks® Café Latte Verismo™ Pods
Starbucks® Café Latte Verismo™ Pods
Offered by Starbucks Coffee Company
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck, August 16, 2013
I am a huge fan of Starbucks, but these... disgusting. Watery, not much flavor at all. I returned my Verissmo and got a Keurig Vue, way way way better!

ASUS PA248Q 24-Inch LED-Lit IPS Professional Graphics Monitor
ASUS PA248Q 24-Inch LED-Lit IPS Professional Graphics Monitor
Price: $291.43
90 used & new from $240.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Monitor... but, August 16, 2013
I love my monitor, but within a few days the screen would flicker to black then back again. We were living in Germany at the time and as this was a Christmas present I didn't even get it set up until Christmas day. I noticed the problem almost immediately, changed out all the cables, still did it, but not all the time. We just got settled back in the USA, so I contacted ASUS about getting it replaced. They won't replace it unless I give them my credit card number and pay a $10 fee, normally not a big deal, but this is a defective monitor, they should just replace it. Instead they are supposed to be sending a shipping label to mail it out for repair. They said 5 - 7 days for the repairs, so I expect to be without my monitor for at least a month. Seems like 75% of these monitors were defective out of the box. Its a shame because it is a WONDERFUL AMAZING monitor and I can't wait to get it back!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 15, 2013
I originally purchased the Starbucks Verissmo, being that I love Starbucks coffee... It was so loud, coffee was weak and hardly warm. So I exchanged it for the Vue and OMG I love the vue. I was worried about the lack of selection compared to the kcups, but you can purchased B00B0ZMNOU for $20 and it allows you to use the kcups. The features of the Vue are so much better than the Verissmo! You can adjust the tempurature, the strength, etc. The only complaint I have is that like previous people have said your travel mugs will not fit unless you take out the drip tray. Not a big deal since this doesn't drip like the Verismo did. I'm really enjoying my Vue, I can't figure out what I did before hand! Still trying all the coffee's, I ordered a sampler pack through Amazon that had a bunch of teas and coffees. The Sleepytime tea is even better than when made with a tea bag and kettle which just amazed me!

Bach Rescue Remedy Pet, 1-count
Bach Rescue Remedy Pet, 1-count
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $16.26
25 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, July 11, 2013
Great product, used previously for a high strung rottie, this time I bought for my cat when I flew from Germany to Texas with him. Worked great on every pet I've needed it for!

Pet Naturals Calming for Cats (21 count) 1.11oz.
Pet Naturals Calming for Cats (21 count) 1.11oz.
Price: $3.79
65 used & new from $1.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, cat wouldn't even sniff., July 11, 2013
My cat wouldn't touch them. So I can't really comment on if they work or not. Might work for a dog... Rescue remedy saved the day.

Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer Piano Black (011023262)
Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer Piano Black (011023262)
Offered by Back In Stock
Price: $124.99
40 used & new from $54.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment...., July 11, 2013
I gave this a 1 because frankly it does not live up to the starbucks name. The coffee and latte drinks were watery. The machine sounded like an out of balance washing machine. The coffee was so bad (even with purified drinking water) that my husband and I didn't even use up all the free samples. If you are a starbucks latte junky like myself. Skip this, buy an espresso machine and milk frother. The milk pods were good, but the coffee pods were terrible. I've just gotten a keurig vue and so far it is much much better, and quieter.

Page: 1 | 2