Profile for San Antonio Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

San Antonio Mom "San Antonio Mom" RSS Feed (san antonio, texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KONG Extreme Ball, Dog Toy, Medium/Large
KONG Extreme Ball, Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Offered by Ablackhorse
Price: $9.26
31 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible, bouncy ball, January 17, 2015
I was on the search for a toy for our Rottweiler puppy that would be indestructible. Other balls, like tennis balls, etc. quickly fell apart while playing because he'd want to chew on them. We've had nothing but success with Kong products so I bought two of these balls. They are living up to my expectations and are fun to play with. They bounce and when my dog catches them and chews, they stay in tact. Highly recommend!

Nylabone Big Chew Monster Original Flavored Durable Toy Turkey Leg Bone for large breeds
Price: $10.39
26 used & new from $10.32

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a chew toy for my Rottweiler puppy to satisfy his desire to chew, January 17, 2015
I was on the search for a chew toy for my Rottweiler puppy to satisfy his desire to chew. Everything else fell apart and I didn't feel 100% comfortable about its safety. This Nylabone "turkey leg" is awesome and I highly recommend it. I bought two and I see him with one in his mouth DAILY. He loves it and it is wearing well. If you've been looking for something that's safe and lasts, this is it.

Jeans Set fits 18 Inch Doll Clothes
Jeans Set fits 18 Inch Doll Clothes
Offered by Doll Club of America LLC
Price: $7.89
2 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but casual, January 17, 2015
I gave this to my daughter for Christmas for her American Girl doll. With so many "fancy" outfits, she needed something casual. These cute jeans and top make her look like an all American girl.

Ebuddy 3pc Skirt School Outfit Clothes Fits 18 Inch Girl Doll
Ebuddy 3pc Skirt School Outfit Clothes Fits 18 Inch Girl Doll
Offered by Ebuddy
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and ready for the streets of Paris, January 17, 2015
My daughter received this as a Christmas gift for her American Girl doll and it's adorable. She looks like she's perfect for a trip to Paris!
Comment Comment | Permalink

18 Inch Doll Pink Fur Coat & Earmuff/Headband fits 18" American Girl Dolls & More, Jeweled Fur Coat in Pink & Headband/Earmuffs
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft coat fits American Girl doll perfectly, January 17, 2015
I gave this to my daughter for Christmas and it fit her American Girl doll well. The ear muffs can be tricky to keep on, but once you figure it out, it's easy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

18" Doll Yorkie Puppy Pet Dog For 18" American Girl® Doll With Accessories Dog, Leash And Collar

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and real looking, January 17, 2015
This little dog is very real looking. It is adorable and my eight-year-old daughter loved receiving it as a gift this Christmas.

OttLite 326003  13-watt  HD SlimLine Task Lamp, White
OttLite 326003 13-watt HD SlimLine Task Lamp, White
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, pure light, January 17, 2015
Santa brought this to my daughter this year for Christmas and I'm getting to enjoy it, too. What I like best about this lamp is the pure light it shines. Other lamps cast a yellow light, but this casts a perfect, white, natural light. The flexible head allows the user to direct the light where they want it.

18 Inch Doll Boots 2 Pair Set, Our Faux Suede Ewe Boots Will Fit American Girl Dolls & More! Doll Shoe Set of 1 Pair Pink, 1 Pair Tan
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and well made, January 17, 2015
These are adorable and fit my daughter's American Girl doll perfectly. They look like real suede and also have the cozy, "sheepskin" lining inside. The colors go well with most outfits.

Child Feather Angel Wings
Child Feather Angel Wings
Offered by We got It All
Price: $6.67
15 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 15, 2014
This review is from: Child Feather Angel Wings (Toy)
These angel wings are beautiful, well made, and soft. They really completed my daughter's angel costume this year.
Comment Comment | Permalink

NEW Silver US Laptop/Notebook Keyboard for Dell Inspiron 1420 1520 1521 1525 1526 NK750
Offered by iMkeyboard
Price: $16.65
9 used & new from $11.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I have an old DELL laptop that I love. In fact, November 15, 2014
I have an old DELL laptop that I love. In fact, I'm using it now! When the "a" key stopped working, I knew I had to do something. You can't imagine how many words have an "a" in them and how many times I had to cut and paste a letter "a" as I typed. REALLY slows you down! LOL. I was able to order and install a replacement keyboard rather inexpensively and now I'm back in business. Thanks, Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5