Profile for Chicago, Bill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chicago, Bill RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Seiko Mantel Chime Clock Brown Wooden Case
Seiko Mantel Chime Clock Brown Wooden Case
Price: $88.83
6 used & new from $88.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing, March 3, 2014
OK, I had a real mantle clock, you know the type you wind and it has the pendulum inside, well long story short I over wound it and the cost of repairing it was more than what I paid for the clock. Now ten years later I decided I wanted a mantle clock again but this time either it had to be electric or battery powered. I choose this one and I love it, sounds just like the one I had and the wood is solid and looks beautiful. Glad I bought this one and hope to have it for years to come. Also like that the feet adjust to make it stable on an uneven surface. I always had a Seiko wrist watch and never had trouble with it, so yes I would highly recommend.

GE 13-Watt Energy SmartTM - 8 Pack - 60 watt replacement
GE 13-Watt Energy SmartTM - 8 Pack - 60 watt replacement
Offered by XionZilla
Price: $12.19
50 used & new from $4.53

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, November 25, 2013
ok, they don't seem to last as long as I have hoped, but do last about the same time as my old light bulbs. I guess you get what you pay for. I have bought individual bulbs not in a multi pack that seem like they are better made.

Energizer Smart Rechargeable Charger for AA/AAA Batteries, with 4 AA Batteries Included - 1400mAh
Offered by MyOfficeInnovations
Price: $21.70
63 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wireless mouse, saves you money, November 25, 2013
I have a wireless mouse on my computer that likes to eat AA batteries every couple of weeks. This unit has saved me money and I feel good about the environment, since I don't have to throw batteries away anymore. Works great for me.

Lasko Heat Exchanger
Lasko Heat Exchanger
Offered by Liberty Lumber&Mfg
Price: $119.95
21 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a company that makes an infrared heater that you have heard of before!, November 25, 2013
I had a similar heater that I paid three times the price for and it just stopped working after three years, it was not a brand you would find in a store and only could buy online. There was no customer service number to call to have it repaired and would not be worth the cost of the unit to ship it someone. Finally I came across this heater by Lasko, for one thing it is a manufacturer that I know and trust and have had several fans throughout the years without problems. I like the fact that they are an established company that sells their products in stores and have a great reputation for customer service. Well so far it works great, keeps the rooms comfortable and I like the digital read out where you can set your temperature and it also displays the temperature of the room. More importantly I like the energy saver button that monitors your temp and switches into low mode once the temperature is reached and stays on low to maintain the temperature. If the temperature is three degrees above your set temp it shuts itself off to save money, nice. I set mine at 68 and has had no problem maintaining that temp, my central heat does not go on very often now, only need to use my central heater when the temperature dropped into the teens here in Chicago, otherwise I only need this unit to keep the place warm. I am glad I found and so far happy with my unit and don't feel like I got ripped off like the other heater I bought for the price it is worth it, I also use a oil filled electric heater for my bedroom but like this for the living room and dining room. I live in a highrise condo on the lake in Chicago so does the job for me and saves me money since the central heat is electric and cost a lot of money to run and I hate heating bedrooms I am not in.

Let Her Go
Let Her Go
Price: $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan now, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Let Her Go (MP3 Music)
Heard this song on my local radio station and loved it, although the DJ was making fun of the falsetto voice of the lead singer, his voice reminds me of the Bee Gees and I liked the Bee Gees, don't worry this is not disco music. It is a song that grows on you. Nice.

Miracle-Gro 76251300 Potting Mix - 1 Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Miracle-Gro 76251300 Potting Mix - 1 Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Ozbo
Price: $8.32
12 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars great for my house plants, November 4, 2013
Just what my house plants needed, some new soil to top off my plants at home. Just use a plastic red Solo cup and take out how much you need. Only reason not five stars is the bag is not reseal able. Had to use a plastic tie back to close the bag.

Hoffman 14452 Volcanic Lava Rock, 2 Quarts
Hoffman 14452 Volcanic Lava Rock, 2 Quarts
Price: $9.87
5 used & new from $3.08

4.0 out of 5 stars works great for my office plants, November 4, 2013
needed something to help hold in the moisture for my plants at work, sometimes out of the office for three to four days and this seems to help keep the plants
moisture until I can water again. Was using mulch but this is better and looks great. Only reason not five stars is the price. Wow who knew lava rock was so expensive.
Was going to buy from my local garden center but did not need 50lb bags. Wish they sold 4 quart or 8 quart bag. Now will have to order more.

Canopy 1-Year Housewares Extended Protection Plan ($100-$125)
Canopy 1-Year Housewares Extended Protection Plan ($100-$125)
Offered by Asurion, LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hope never to have to use it, October 31, 2013
after spending over $100 on my space heater just want to make sure I get at least 3 to 4 years out of it, but just in case......

The Place Beyond the Pines
The Place Beyond the Pines
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid, October 31, 2013
what a total let down this movie was, had to fast forward to get through it, wish I could get a refund.

Hold On - Bag Grip Handles
Hold On - Bag Grip Handles
Price: $7.19
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great for walking home, October 31, 2013
great for holding those plastic bags as you walk home, especially for an urban guy like myself who does not own a car in the city. Nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7