Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for cldsk > Reviews

Browse

cldsk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 326

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cldsk RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Jzcky Shzrp Men's Premium Car Key Creative Stainless Steel Business Gifts Key Ring Waist 2-ring Key Chain (Silver)
Offered by Jacky Sharp
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking highly functional key chain!, April 10, 2016
This is a great quality, very stylish and functional key chain. I love the two different rings (great for separating work/home keys/etc).

This key chain is heavy (not as in too heavy, but good quality). It looks fantastic and works great!

OXO Good Grips Oil Pourer with Flip-Out Funnel, Silver
OXO Good Grips Oil Pourer with Flip-Out Funnel, Silver
Price: $11.99
11 used & new from $11.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality. Funnel lid a bit flimsy, slightly big for oil bottles., April 10, 2016
These oil pouters are nice, I bought them primarily for the funnel feature, as I figured it would save some cleaning.

While they fit my oil bottles, the are a bit big so the top part sticks out as it doesn't go down all the way. I wish it was a bit smaller for this reason.

The funnel part is a great feature, but I was hoping it would "snap" more closed to create more of an air tight seal. Instead, it loosely goes back into closing position.

I will see after a few uses if the pourer stays in the bottle or not. If not, I will have to say goodbye to them.

The Nutro Company 24 Count Sliced Food Variety Pack for Cats, 3.0 oz.
The Nutro Company 24 Count Sliced Food Variety Pack for Cats, 3.0 oz.
Price: $28.88

2.0 out of 5 stars My cat wasn't a fan :(, April 10, 2016
This product seemed to be of good quality, so I can't complain about that, sadly, my cat didn't care for it. Because of this a lot of it is getting wasted.
I won't be buying this again, but that is just because of my cat's preference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2016 9:24 AM PDT

Tetra 77326 Tetra LifeGuard Tablets, 32-Count
Tetra 77326 Tetra LifeGuard Tablets, 32-Count
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $9.82
13 used & new from $7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my fish's ICH, cheaper than at pet store, April 10, 2016
I went to the pet store to buy this and it was around $15, so glad that Amazon had it cheaper!

I bought one form Amazon to have on hand for a future ICH breakout, but this definitely worked.

Be warned, you do need to use owners let per 5 gallons of water, so my 25 gallon take took 5 tablets. Do this for a couple of days and you will quickly go through a package or two for one ICH outbreak. The good news is that it does work and though it does cost more than the one fish that had ICH, you are actually treating the tank, not just the one fish.

Fine 190 Mesh Nylon Premium Grade Paint Strainers, Pack of 50 Strainers for Automotive, Craft, Hobby, Painting Projects
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well for kidney stones, April 10, 2016
These are the same disposable filters I got from the hospital for kidney stones. They are good to have on hand for future (hope not) stones.

They come in a nice bulk pack for a cheap price. They could also be used to filter other things though I wouldn't really use them for anything cooking related.

Carbona Stain Wizard Pre-Wash - 8.4 oz - 2 pk
Carbona Stain Wizard Pre-Wash - 8.4 oz - 2 pk
Price: $8.72
2 used & new from $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Love Carbona products!, April 10, 2016
I didn't realize that this actually existed. As a longtime user of Carbona stain removers and rug treatments, I was excited to see this pretreater for stains.

I had the need to use it recently with some marinara sauce and it worked like a charm! No stain was left after washing when I pretreated the shirt with this the day the stain happened! It's awesome!

Luminarc Cool Shots 6-Piece Square Shot Glass, 2-3/4-Ounce
Luminarc Cool Shots 6-Piece Square Shot Glass, 2-3/4-Ounce
Offered by Amazing Prime Stuff
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality squared shot glasses!, April 10, 2016
These are great looking/good quality glass square shot glasses. I have some square whiskey glasses that I love, so I got these to match them. They look great and are fun to drink out of!

Co-Rect Bar Mat, 24", Black
Co-Rect Bar Mat, 24", Black
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, lies flat, no smell, April 10, 2016
This is exactly what it says it is. It is a nice rubber bar mat. Unlike other mats, this doesn't have a crease in it and it lies flat. I also didn't notice any smell.

It looks great, is good quality, and was what I was looking for!

Wingman Shot Glass
Wingman Shot Glass
Offered by 888 Shot Cup
Price: $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun party/gift idea, pretty good quality., April 10, 2016
This review is from: Wingman Shot Glass
This is a fun double shot glass. The quality is pretty good for what it is, though as others have reported, there is some leakage in the middle (this is minimalized by the O ring it comes with, but it could have been thicker.

Overall, it is a fun party gag/gift and definitely brings about some conversation and fun to use. Will I use it all the time? Probably not, but then again, that's not why I bought it.

Quick Charge 2.0, Anker 60W 6-Port USB Charger PowerPort+ 6 for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4, HTC One M8/M9, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger! Love the smart tech!, April 10, 2016
This is a great base charger to plug in your charging usbs to.

I like that it doesn't matter which USB port you plug into, it gives the best charge.

The black color looks great and the product is definitely of high quality!

The smart tech feature is also quite helpful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20