ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

darth devious "darth devious" RSS Feed (beltsville, md usa)

SpectrumForce Wideband Antenna with Mag Mount and BNC
SpectrumForce Wideband Antenna with Mag Mount and BNC

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 800 MHz Antenna, September 12, 2013
I have this antenna hooked up to my PSR-800 scanner. With this antenna, my scanner is pulling in 800 MHz beautifully. However, I am disappointed with this antenna's performance in bringing in 39 MHz signals. It is definitely a hi-band VHF antenna. I hooked it up in tandem with a CB antenna to provide lo-band VHF functionality.

Pros: Its small, and its low visibility. Brings in VHF-hi beautifully.

Cons: Its small size impairs its ability to bring in VHF-lo

This antenna will definitely be used on my new car, when I get around to buying it.

Enough About You, Let's Talk About Me: How to Recognize and Manage the Narcissists in Your Life
by Les Carter
Price: $11.06
93 used & new from $3.91

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is about setting boundries., October 11, 2011
This book is about setting boundaries. Which is fine, if you are equal to the narcissist, or if you are in a superior position to the narcissist. However, this book is not relevant when you are subservient to the narcissist. If you follow the recommendations of this book when you are subservient, then the narcissist will merely see your behavior as insubordination.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2012 11:08 AM PST

Stereo Spectacular: 1812 Overture / Bolero
Stereo Spectacular: 1812 Overture / Bolero
7 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars best performance of 1812 I ever heard, September 9, 2011
My Parents had this recording. I wore it out playing it so much. I have never since heard a more energetic performance of either the 1812 overture or Ravel's Bolero. Excellent recording. Too bad it did not get reprinted on CD.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars its nice, but heavy, July 26, 2008
I bought it for shopping to save gas. The fact that it folds out of the way is really nice. However, I wish it was lighter. It weighs more then a the plastic milk crate I was using before.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, useful backpack, August 8, 2007
Time will tell how this pack hold up to regular use. However, the pack is very well designed in terms of keeping your stuff organized. the ventilation pads which go against your back were the primary selling point for

My biggest complaint is that it gets full quickly. My old backpack, which was just one really big pocket, actually carried more, but the stuff got all jumbled up inside.

<one year later> I have now carried this backpack 5 days a week while walking a half mile to work. It has held up, there is only a small wear hole in the center of the back, but that hole is only in the outer layer of the document pouch. the contents of the document pouch are not yet exposed. I actually have increased the capacity by running cords through the grommet holes to carry thermos's, mugs, bags, etc that no longer fit in the main book pocket. Good buy.

Its a good buy.

Surveillance Countermeasures: A Serious Guide To Detecting, Evading, And Eluding Threats To Personal Privacy
by ACM IV Security Services
Price: $14.61
39 used & new from $9.77

2.0 out of 5 stars its about being followed, but does not cover other surveillance, July 5, 2007
This book is about detecting people who are following you, and observing your activities. It unfortunately does not cover countermeasures to other kinds of surveillance, such as video surveillance, which has become prevelant in our time.