Profile for C. AGLER > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. AGLER "Chuck" RSS Feed (Novato, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Aveda Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution Spray 4.2 oz
Aveda Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution Spray 4.2 oz
Offered by diva_deals
Price: $25.98
20 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good scalp moisturizer, January 4, 2014
I had previously used an Aveda scalp moisturizing product that was a liquid that you poured into your fingers and rubbed into your scalp. That is no longer available and this appears to be the replacement. It sprays a foam onto your fingers which you then massaged into your scalp.

I am 81 years old and have problems of skin dryness especially of the scalp. This product release all dryness and itchiness for 8 to 12 hours.

Mucinex Maximum Strength 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 42 Count
Mucinex Maximum Strength 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 42 Count
Price: $30.34
16 used & new from $22.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Nightlong breathing relief., January 4, 2014
I have a lot of sinus problems with stuffiness in the past leading to frequent sinus infections. I regularly use saline rinses twice daily or more which have been very successful. I add one Mucinex 12 hour tablet to my bedtime regime. This helps to keep my sinus and nasal secretions more fluid throughout the night. It also reduces my snoring.

EZOPower All-in-One USB Travel Charger - AC Wall Charger and DC Car Charger in One with Two Dual USB Output Ports - Great for Charging Cell Phones,MP3s, iPods, iPhones, and Other Wireless Devices
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart phone charging made easy, January 4, 2014
This is a great device for smart phone charging as you can plug it into your car 12 V or your home 110 V. No need to have separate chargers for the two different power sources. I am so happy with it that I bought two. One to keep in the car and to use on trips in the motel or the car. One for home for use on 110 V, but also take to the car when in a hurry when the home charging is not yet complete

Election
Election

2.0 out of 5 stars Third-rate movie, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Election (Amazon Instant Video)
In my opinion the film does not live up to the description. Not a great story, not especially great acting. However you're asking me to rate this film months after I watched it so that is my caveat, I may not remember very accurately, and maybe it was actually great. I wish you would not ask me to rate movies long after I've seen them and have only a fuzzy memory.

PREMIUM Polished GOLD with Inlaid SILVER Metal ~LION & STALLION ROYAL CREST~ Shank Style Sport Coat BLAZER BUTTON SET MetalBlazerButtons.com
Offered by Metal Blazer Buttons
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue blazer buttons, January 4, 2014
These are beautiful and interesting buttons for a blue blazer. My cleaner put them on ashtray lost a few of the original buttons. My blazer looks better than with the original buttons.

Lark Rise to Candleford Season 3 [HD]
Lark Rise to Candleford Season 3 [HD]
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very complex moving look at old English of village life., January 4, 2014
This could have been written by Shakespeare because of the lengthy complex interactions of numerous people. Class issues, love issues, raising of children, with interesting character development over a protracted period of time. The costumes and settings are accurate and beautiful. I am absolutely addicted to the series and can hardly wait for another evening to see another episode.

Iron Boys 4 - To Hold a Heart
Iron Boys 4 - To Hold a Heart
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You are asking too complex questions too long after seeing the film, August 15, 2013
I remember this well enough to give it a rating. I loved it. Great writing and acting. Will watch it again.

Long-Term Relationship
Long-Term Relationship

Lust in the Dust
Lust in the Dust
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars You are asking too complex questions too long after seeing the film, August 15, 2013

Green Plaid Shirt