Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Profile for limarj > Reviews

Browse

limarj's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

limarj RSS Feed

Pure Fix Cycles Fixed Gear Single Speed Urban Fixie Road Bike, 54cm/ Medium, Echo Black/ Red
Price: $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike, April 29, 2015
Packaging was excellent, I almost did not want remove the bike in order to preserve the work of art. The bike is beautiful, and well worth the cost. I will update the review if needed. I plan on using daily to commute to work 5 miles one way (100% flat asphalt), be healthy and reduce my carbon footprint.
I am 5'9" with ~33" inseam, the 54 cm is a perfect fit.
Highly recommended.

Maxboost Shell Holster Combo Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III with Kick-Stand Belt Clip Holster [Black]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 14, 2014
Awesome case and clip holster.. perfect on my phone...

24 Butterfly Twinkle Pops Assorted 7 Flavors
24 Butterfly Twinkle Pops Assorted 7 Flavors
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but expensive, April 29, 2014
I order this product for my daughter's b-day.. the butterflies are really cute, the colors are really nice also, but they are really small and super sticky on your teeth... if your having kids under 5yrs I wouldn't recommended..
2 came melted but I would just blame the Florida weather. I don't think is worth the price.

Ekogrips Highest Heat Resistant Silicone BBQ Grill Oven Gloves - Newest Design - 3 Sizes Available
Offered by Jolly Green Products
Price: $22.27
2 used & new from $22.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Best glove for my unique purpose, April 8, 2014
These gloves provide the perfect combination of heat resistance and maneurability. I use them to handle stainless steel molds hot enough to melt wax, and so far they are the most confortable non-wax absorbent gloves I have ever used. I must mention that caution should always be exercised when handling hot stuff, particularly greasy foods or any other surface prone to slipping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 7:53 AM PDT

Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Offered by zen_sufu-collection
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase for responsible pet owners., November 20, 2013
Excellent price, the bags are not very thick but are not the thinnest. For the price they are quite good. The holder is a nice extra. I will continue buying them.

Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support, Brown Wheels
Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support, Brown Wheels
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars It is worth it, November 20, 2013
We tried this pillow before possibly moving on to more expensive equipment or "therapy", but after a few weeks my baby's head took a nice round normal shape instead of the flat uneven head she was developing. The baby was two months when she started using the pillow, after three weeks the change was noticeable and after two months her head is perfectly normal. At six months she still using it but her head is perfect now.

Bundle Monster Daisy Flower Clip Crocheted Baby Headbands Hair Clips  12 sets of 2
Bundle Monster Daisy Flower Clip Crocheted Baby Headbands Hair Clips 12 sets of 2
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended they will last a long time., November 20, 2013
Items are actually better than the picture. The colors are vivid, they fit nicely and hold in place quite well.

The Shawshank Redemption
The Shawshank Redemption
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, December 9, 2012
Probably the most engaging movie I've seem. The little book is beautiful, nice pictures, nice paper. A must have for anyone who loves this movie.

Martin Scorsese Triple Feature (Goodfellas / The Aviator / The Departed) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ray Liotta
Price: $11.99
53 used & new from $6.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movies, December 9, 2012
All three movies are excellent, I prefer them in the same order as the cover. Great value and a great addition to your movie collection.

Fight Club
Fight Club
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars the yardstick of un...civilization ..., December 9, 2012
This review is from: Fight Club (Amazon Instant Video)
I would review this product, but it would go against everything that Tyler Durden stands for .... Do not buy this movie, the things you own end up owning you, instead go out meet a person of the opposite sex and do not give authority to those who claim it... including this s***** review .
I would say kind regards, but I am my alter ego right now ...