Profile for Leigh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leigh RSS Feed

Sakuran: Blossoms Wild
Sakuran: Blossoms Wild
by Moyoko Anno
Price: $11.92
24 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, March 23, 2015
This review is from: Sakuran: Blossoms Wild (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. It was a quick read but easy to read. It didn't get boring and the story kept going nicely. Sad story, as I expected it to be.

Sanrio Luggage Tag Combo Pack (2 Deery-Lou 1 Chococat)
Sanrio Luggage Tag Combo Pack (2 Deery-Lou 1 Chococat)
Offered by BargainFind
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for 3 tags, March 20, 2015
Great price for 3 tags. They are very cute and this is the cheapest place I could find them. Shipment arrived quickly. Very satisfied with purchase!

PINK
PINK
by Kyoko Okazaki
Price: $11.06
67 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read! Don't Hesitate to Buy It!, March 20, 2015
This review is from: PINK (Paperback)
I've never understood manga and thought I would never get hooked on them. This was the first manga I read. I spotted it in a comic book store with my boyfriend and it looked good so I decided to buy it online. It's a great book! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and it's geared towards older readers which is what made this easy to read for me. It's not childish and changed my views of manga completely. It's kind of a serious story with a message, which I like. It's not serious all the time and it's quirky which makes the story fun. Kyoko Okazaki's books are great and usually have a feminist message. I'm now reading Helter Skelter which is great so far. I hope that the publisher translates more of Okazaki's books because I'm hooked!

POP Anime: Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku
POP Anime: Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku
Price: $9.73
26 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, November 16, 2014
Great price for this. Glad I could grab it before they sell out.

Noble Mount London Office Tote - Ostrich/Snake Textures
Noble Mount London Office Tote - Ostrich/Snake Textures

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, August 18, 2011
I must say that I love this bag!!! It feels so soft and literally looks and feels like ostrich. It is a very roomy bag with a very cute lining and it also comes with a detachable shoulder strap. The hardware looks great and the front lock actually works. This bag is so worth the money and you are getting what you pay for with this bag. The only thing is that I got the bag in Stone and it is a bit more brown then what the picture shows. But it still looks gray as well and is still a very gorgeous color. Good quality, cute, affordable, and practical. It's great for school, shopping, work, or you can use it as an everyday bag.