Profile for Thingishness > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thingishness RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2010 10 Toyota Prius 15" Hubcap Set of 4
2010 10 Toyota Prius 15" Hubcap Set of 4
Offered by Car-Accessories
Price: $31.42
2 used & new from $31.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Look very close to the originals, minus the decal ..., December 16, 2014
Look very close to the originals, minus the decal of course. When compared side by side, you'll notice that the originals have more depth to them, but it is a subtle difference that would be hard to spot.

Buff Original Buff, Graphite
Buff Original Buff, Graphite
Offered by Shoe Annex
Price: $19.00
11 used & new from $17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, though not entirely the most practical thing, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Buff Original Headwear
Useful, though not entirely the most practical thing. Can be hard to breath through when worn over mouth and nose, while riding a bike.

Heritage Extreme Winter Glove, Black, Size 9
Heritage Extreme Winter Glove, Black, Size 9
2 used & new from $106.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 16, 2014
Great winter gloves, help to keep my hands warm on my bike even in the coldest conditions.

Mens Leather Slim Wallet Luxury Card Case Premium Front Pocket Black Travel Holder
Offered by Platinum Merchant
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim men's wallet, May 11, 2014
I've been using this wallet for a few weeks now, and I love it. I can hardly tell it's in my pocket when I'm carrying it. I have 3 cards in each side and maybe 4 or 5 bills in the middle. Getting the cards in and out was fairly tight when I first got it, but it has loosened up a little since then and they slide in and out much better. You could probably fit as many as 4 cards in each side if you wanted, but it feels like 3 is the right number.

Lindt Lindor Truffles - Milk Chocolate - 60 ct
Lindt Lindor Truffles - Milk Chocolate - 60 ct

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and well priced., January 7, 2014
These chocolates were delicious. They were creamy and fantastic. Since I got then on sale, they were also a great deal. I would definitely buy again.

Sunny Seat Window-Mounted Cat Bed
Sunny Seat Window-Mounted Cat Bed
Price: $18.46
34 used & new from $9.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, one of my cats likes it, construction is a bit flimsy., September 3, 2013
This window seat works fairly well. I have two cats, one of whom uses it frequently, the other doesn't care for it. The seat seems to be made from rather cheap materials, but I have not had any problems with it. It has not fallen off the window once.

New Balance Men's M730v2 Running Shoe,Dark Grey,10.5 D US
New Balance Men's M730v2 Running Shoe,Dark Grey,10.5 D US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoes, tongue hard to keep centered., September 3, 2013
I like these running shoes a lot, they are very lightweight and fit well. My only complaint is that they tongue tends to drift off to one side of the shoe as I walk or run. I have not found a good solution to this problem yet.

Signature Housewares Fish Cat Bowl, Set of 2 Bowls with Stand
Signature Housewares Fish Cat Bowl, Set of 2 Bowls with Stand
Price: $18.00
3 used & new from $15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bowls, right size, September 3, 2013
These bowls are well made, and very attractive. They each hold approximately 1/3 - 1/2 cup of dry cat food. I feed my two cats 1/3 cup of cat food twice a day, and these bowls are exactly the right size for them.

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon - ONLY FOR MAXX HD MODEL) - Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Case. Great fit, feels great, looks great., May 2, 2013
This case is awesome. I've only had it for a few weeks, but I really like it. It fits the phone really well, feels comfortable to hold, and barely adds any form factor to the phone.

Brinkmann Pet 20-Inch by 40-Inch Cut to Fit Fleece Rug
Brinkmann Pet 20-Inch by 40-Inch Cut to Fit Fleece Rug
Price: $13.29
3 used & new from $13.09

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats both enjoy sleeping on this., March 28, 2013
I use this rug to cover the top of a dresser on which my cats like to sleep. It is a little thinner than I might have expected, but the cats seem to like it. I used double sided tape to keep it from sliding around, as it is very light weight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3