Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for C. Sisco > Reviews

Browse

C. Sisco's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Sisco RSS Feed (Caracas, Venezuela)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing product!!!!, November 30, 2007
I am 30 years old and had suffered acne since I was a teenager. I had tried pills, visited many doctors, try whatever was in the market to fight acne and nothing was ever so good. For the first time after 15 years I feel my skin free and smooth. It really have helped me, not only cure, but, about all, prevent breakouts. I have already used it for more that four months and I am very very very happy with the results.
After discovering this, I haven't used any other cream or product, except a Clean & Clear soap to wash my face. That's it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 11:37 AM PDT

DMI Zippered Plastic Mattress Cover Protector, Waterproof, Full Size, White
DMI Zippered Plastic Mattress Cover Protector, Waterproof, Full Size, White
Price: $11.16
4 used & new from $7.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bad, November 27, 2007
This turned to be a very bad product. I am telling you, I am not very difficult to satisfied, and this Matress protector did nor satisfied me at all. After only some days, after being very tender with it, some seams have opened and it already have some cracks. I recommend not to buy this product.

Skechers Sport Men's Energy Downforce Lace-Up Sneaker
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Downforce Lace-Up Sneaker
Price: $46.49 - $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The worse shoes ever, October 31, 2006
I used this shoes only to go shopping or the supermarket, very soft use, and only after 1 week of use, the leather broke in the seam. The shoes are almost new, with little and mild use and they opened through the seam. I highly recommend not to waste your money in these shoes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2008 10:48 AM PDT