Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Sofia Da Gama > Reviews

Browse

Sofia Da Gama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sofia Da Gama RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty mouths, June 6, 2012
This product does what it promises. Leaves your dog without that enunciating bad breath and helps your dog maintain its teeth clean. If you love your pet, this is a most!

Mistral Liquid Soap, Grapefruit Red Currant, 13.53-Ounce
Mistral Liquid Soap, Grapefruit Red Currant, 13.53-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Best from Mistral, June 6, 2012
I love Mistral. All of their fragrances are amazing. I've been buying Mistral for years, and always received compliments from my guest about my hand soaps and their smell. If you want a hand soap that leaves your hands smelling fresh with a hint of fragrance, this is the brand to choose!

Kerastase Resistance Concentre Vita-Ciment Reconstructive Treatment 3 vials (Package May Vary)
Offered by 3 Bros
Price: $40.23
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Best form Kerastase, June 6, 2012
This treatment is great for weakened hair. I've been using this treatment for years and always gives me the results that I was looking for. Leaves my hair shinny and takes care of the damage caused by blow drying my hair every week.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2012 9:57 PM PST

Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Shampoo For Fine Hair 33.8 oz
Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Shampoo For Fine Hair 33.8 oz
Offered by Worldwide Products US
Price: $51.99
17 used & new from $51.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Best form Kerastase, June 6, 2012
This is a great shampoo for long hair...and the smell is amazing. Love the size; however, it will be more convenient if they sold this 34oz shampoo with its pump

eBags Padded Pouches - 3 pc Set (Grasshopper)
eBags Padded Pouches - 3 pc Set (Grasshopper)
Offered by eBags
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $14.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for packing, March 13, 2012
These bags help me pack in a snap. They're great for my toiletry products and medicines. I always pack all three bags even if I'm only using two of them because they are so easy to store and don't take up any space. They're very useful!

Carita Facial Cleansing Mask 50ml/1.69oz
Carita Facial Cleansing Mask 50ml/1.69oz
Offered by AZPerfume
Price: $49.59
5 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Carita!, March 13, 2012
I've been introduced to Carita by a friend after a terrible peeling experience. This masks helps your skin heal in a snap. You only need a pea size to cover your face. I use it whenever my skin gets irritated from cold weather.

Baylis & Harding
Baylis & Harding
Offered by Net Outlet Center
Price: $12.16
3 used & new from $12.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell, March 13, 2012
This is a great hand soap, and has an amazing smell. When I have guests, they always ask me where did I get it. It's expensive but it goes a long way because its pump gives you only the amount you will need to wash your hands. Its pump prevents you from wasting the product.

Reviva - Organic Cleansing Milk, 4 oz lotion ( Multi-Pack)
Reviva - Organic Cleansing Milk, 4 oz lotion ( Multi-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleansing Milk, March 13, 2012
I first bought this on a drugstore when I ran out of my cleansing milk on a skiing trip. After that, I started to buy Reviva. Love the smell and how soft my skin feels after using it!

Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask, 1 Fluid Ounce
Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask, 1 Fluid Ounce
Offered by 123Skincare
Price: $39.03
12 used & new from $39.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Best form Cosmedix, March 13, 2012
Great enzyme mask. Compare to other brands, I do see a difference in my skin after using the product. I'm a fan of all Cosmedix products. They're expensive, but worth every penny!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Best form Cosmedix, March 13, 2012
I've been a fan of Cosmedix since my esthetician introduced me to the brand 2 years ago. Great treatment! However, when you start to use it some peeling will occur. Don't freakout, it will go away once your skin gets used to the product!

Page: 1 | 2