Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Xzavier > Reviews

Browse

Xzavier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Xzavier RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91 Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Stainless Steel
Price: $63.56
64 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars good for the first month, January 7, 2014
I bought this coffee maker thinking it would be great, and it was, for the first month! When I first bought this, it would brew a pot of coffee in 3 minutes. Now it takes all of 10+ to brew. The cleaning light is always on. I have cleaned this numerous times, while following the Mr. Coffee instructions word for word. The light will stay off for one or two cycles, and then turn back on. Coffee does not taste good anymore even though I have replaced all filters. This will most likely see the inside of my trash bin very soon. I will not buy from Mr. Coffee again.

HoMedics SS-2000G/F-AMZ Sound Spa Relaxation Machine with 6 Nature Sounds, Silver
Price: $19.97
55 used & new from $18.42

4.0 out of 5 stars It works alright, July 12, 2013
Don't Have any issues with it. However, if you tun it up to loud you will hear the pattern. So if you have OCD like me, it will drive you nuts!

Astra Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades ,100 Blades (20 x 5)
Astra Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades ,100 Blades (20 x 5)
Price: $10.35
17 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 12, 2013
For the price you can not beat these. All total you will have about 100 weeks of shaving from this box. Have had no quality issue with the balde in terms of cutting up my face.

The Original Delta Blues (Mojo Workin': Blues For The Next Generation)
The Original Delta Blues (Mojo Workin': Blues For The Next Generation)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 12, 2013
Yeah buddy! This is a great album from start to finish. The sound quality is great. Son House will live forever!

Locking Crossbars for 2007-2014 Jeep Patriot
Locking Crossbars for 2007-2014 Jeep Patriot

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but be prepaired to curse!, July 12, 2013
I had a devil of a time getting this thing on. In the end it fits, and it holds. However I feel like it could be more secure. This was used on my 2012 Patriot, so since it says that is what its made for I thought it would snap right on. It to a lot of adjusting to get it right.

Malone Stax Pro2 Universal Car Rack Folding Kayak Carrier (2 Boat Carrier)
Malone Stax Pro2 Universal Car Rack Folding Kayak Carrier (2 Boat Carrier)
Price: $125.94
10 used & new from $107.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 12, 2013
This was very easy to install. Everything feels like good quality. I did a lot of looking before I bought this. I feel like you can't find a more complete package for this price. Only problem is that the arms don't lock into place a firmley as I woul like.

6MM Tungsten Men's Plain Dome Wedding Band Ring Sz 9.0
6MM Tungsten Men's Plain Dome Wedding Band Ring Sz 9.0
Offered by Metal Factory
Price: $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 12, 2013
This was perfect for me, and saved me a ton of money. Feels and looks like the ones in store that cost $150. If I lose this one, I will come right back and buy this exact same one. They seem to run slightly small though, So I had to size up, but keeping this one for if I ever drop my holiday weight from 2010.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2015 2:56 PM PST

22mm Black Italian Rubber MODENA Rubber watch band w/ Tang Buckle
22mm Black Italian Rubber MODENA Rubber watch band w/ Tang Buckle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, July 12, 2013
This is a great band. It fits, and feels amazing. I put this on my Omega PO, and it fits perfect. looks like it cost a lot more than $12

Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Offered by EXCEED-RC
Price: $16.40
21 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, December 10, 2012
For the cost this is great. It take a bit of getting used to. However I have crashed it several times, and it still works fine.

Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster for S&W M&P Compact 9/40 (Natural, Left-hand)
Offered by Direct Premium Buys
Price: $27.96
16 used & new from $27.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to bad, December 10, 2012
This works good, however there is some bulk still to it. could be slimmer, but it will get the job done. Would not be great to use all day though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7