Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet)
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Steve Carell
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $19.70
51 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Would give the movie five stars..., December 21, 2013
Ordered this on October 2nd. Received it on DECEMBER 21st! Eleven days after it was released! Major disappointment! This is the last time I will pre-order something from Amazon.com. I could have just bought it from Wal-Mart on release day. Eleven days after it was released, I received my pre-order. If you think I am dumb for being upset for receiving it eleven days after release, after pre-ordering it TWO MONTHS before release, YOU CAN GO EAT A BABY! A cute, newborn, blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby kitten! I will eat your BABAY! Get in my BELLAY! Amazon is FIRED!

Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii
Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by everyday_essentials_2014
Price: $19.99
83 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Wait for bargain bin, if that., June 23, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I have the exact same issues as "Jake", so I am glad to know I am not crazy. My kids (7 and 5) don't want to play this game anymore, so I gave it a try. The targeting function with Buzz's laser, a necessity, is ridiculous. The camera has to be adjusted almost non-stop with the directional buttons in order to see where you are going, forcing you to stop and move it every few seconds. I don't own many games but I thought that Disney in 2010 would release a fun, high quality game for their biggest franchise ever. This game, with its graphics, the horrible control responsiveness, and the ridiculous amount of loading screens, feels like a PC game from 10 years ago. And holy moly they play that "You've Got a Friend in Me" song on an endless loop (If you like this song, you won't after 30 minutes of this game). The first good review and the expensive looking "commercial" on the page led me to give this game a try. I am writing this to ask you to play it somewhere first before you buy it. It burns my biscuits that they released this poor game and are marketing it as if it is worth fifty dollars. Lesson learned.

Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Hooded Pullover Fleece Sweatshirt,Graphite,3X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Neck is too small, April 15, 2010
Just your average hooded sweatshirt. My problem is that the hole for your head is too small. I had to tear them significantly to put them on (I bought three). I don't know if this is the intended size or if some kid in the factory had a bad day, but I'm betting most people will have to tear it a little bit.

Air Hogs - Red Canopy SharpShooter Ch B
Air Hogs - Red Canopy SharpShooter Ch B

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet., March 11, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have tried four other types of Air Hogs heli's and this one is a vast improvement in stability. Very easy to trim, it hovers very well and won't run away from you. The vertical control seems slow to react so you have to try and think a few seconds ahead. Only other complaint is the button for the missiles. Mine doesn't depress at all. It is just a separate piece of plastic fixed to the top of the controller. Mine moves just a sliver to the side when trying to press it, and the missile doesn't always fire. But it fires most of the time and that is enough to keep me happy. LOVE this helicopter and I hope Air Hogs stays in business and continues to improve them!