Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Alex V. > Reviews

Browse

Alex V.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 177

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex V. "Alex" RSS Feed (Miami, FL, 33166)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Samsonite Silhouette Sphere 2 Softside 21 Inch Spinner, Black, One Size
Samsonite Silhouette Sphere 2 Softside 21 Inch Spinner, Black, One Size
Price: $139.99
39 used & new from $125.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget Tumi, this is THE carry on you should use, June 14, 2016
One thing I always put an effort to in relation to my business traveling is my luggage. I don't have a "preference" related to "brand" but to utility, reliability and durability.

In the "carry on" area, I tend to add an additional characteristic: ease of use. For me, it is very important that not only my carry on looks good and it's durable, but easy to put in and out the overhead bin and that other important thing you do: walk around and zig zag within airports without any struggles.

So, I can assure you this little thing does the work, completely, it's light weight, takes enough clothes for a 3 day business trip, easy to walk with it (those split sphere wheels do a great job), has side and rear handles so you can pull it out the overhead bin regardless of the position you put it in, it has very strong rubberized corner protectors which guards it from wear and scratches. And, its size is not just enough for that 3 day business trip, but it'll also fit on those overhead bins on the Embraers 190 which are commonly small, check out the photo I enclosed and you'll see.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Rockport Men's Eastern Parkway Plain Toe Low Oxford,Dress Blue,10.5 M US
Rockport Men's Eastern Parkway Plain Toe Low Oxford,Dress Blue,10.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, very happy, April 30, 2014
Most of my shoes are either Rockport or Clarks, due to their styling but mostly for they comfort.

These Rockports are not the expection, I've used them for business trips, a combination of walking around and standing still for 2-3 hours at Houston International Airport and my feet kept on feeling fresh and comfortable.

After that experience, I had to buy another pair in another color, that's how great these are.

Konova Dslr Video Slider Table Camera Dolly Ksd 2000
Konova Dslr Video Slider Table Camera Dolly Ksd 2000
Offered by KONOVAusa
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $85.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The dolly design is great, just be aware about the camera ball head mount, April 30, 2014
First of all let me share with you that this purchase was a BIG frustration for me because the seller DID NOT send the complete product. They send me only the dolly skate and its carrying briefcase, but NOT the camera ball head mount, so it it useless now to me. You should know that Konova does not sell the ball head mount separately, this is the first dolly I purchase, so I don't know if the center screw will take "any" other base mount. And if I ever find another ball head mount, it'll be at an additional price. So be aware that if by any chance you loose or break the ball head mount, Konova doesn't have replacement part for it, either you find a univeral ball head or buy the whole package again.

But about the actual quality of product, I can only comment about the the dolly itself, very well designed, its material is strong and it runs quietly over any surface, its wheels does not make a single sound.

I rated it 4 stars for the proprietary ball head mount. And 1 star for the awful experience with my purchase. :(

Timberland Men's Drumlin HMT Oxford,Dark Brown,10.5 M US
Timberland Men's Drumlin HMT Oxford,Dark Brown,10.5 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Timberland pair of shoes I've had, March 19, 2014
This is my first day using this shoes and I'm just dying to go back to the hotel and take them off. (I purchased them in amazon and they shipped them to my hotel).

They are nice looking, the sole is comfortable, BUT the heel fit is horrendous, its inclination makes it to rub against your heel. I'm not lying, I currently have red spots for this rubbing in my heels, I really hope these don't transform into blisters.

I've never had a single problem with Timberland shoes in the past, I'm a 10.5 in size and they didn't fit at all as I expected. Maybe if my socks would be more thick I could have not suffered as much as I am right now, but this is a shoe fitment problem, period.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2014 6:37 AM PDT

SYLVANIA D1S SilverStar High Intensity Discharge (HID) Bulb, (Pack of 1)
SYLVANIA D1S SilverStar High Intensity Discharge (HID) Bulb, (Pack of 1)
Offered by OEM Parts 4 Export
Price: $150.00
3 used & new from $51.51

4.0 out of 5 stars True 5000K HID bulbs, February 12, 2014
I replaced a malfunctioning D1S bulb in my BMW with a set of Sylvanias 4300K, but I wasn't happy with the color.

So I changed to these one, they are really pure white light, just like I wanted.

Reason for the 4 stars only, is that if I compare them to my other BMW's D1S, they are not "as bright", but don't get me wrong, they do illuminate the road very good.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 6:04 PM PST

BMW Performance H7 Light Bulbs 63212239799
BMW Performance H7 Light Bulbs 63212239799
Offered by BMW of Minnetonka
Price: $40.00
7 used & new from $36.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have better high beams on my BMW 1 series, February 12, 2014
My BMW came with OEM HID on low beams, but uses halogen on high beams. The bulbs I've used for the high beams, well, they didn't work like I needed and by that I mean they did not illuminate like they suppose to when you hit the high beams and they were useless to get oncoming rude drivers to lower their high beams.

These took care of those problems, now I see better when high beams are needed and everyone else turns down their high beams when I flash them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade for my BMW E90 LCI, February 12, 2014
My car, a 3 series E90 LCI did not come with Hi-Fi nor Harman audio system. I wasn't looking to get a high end sound just by replacing the OEM speakers, but these noticeable changed the fidelity and volume of my music. I'm glad I made this purchase, they fit great in my car, no issues.

Nestle Coffee Capsules for Nescafe Dolce Gusto - Uji Matcha Green Tea Latte Taste (Japan Import)
Offered by SAMURAI Shop
Price: $16.99
39 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars For sure worth its price, February 12, 2014
The flavor of this is simply exquisite. Delicious and exotic taste. I'm not complaining about spending $18 on just 8 cups of it, it's money well spent. Will be more for sure.

De'Longhi EDG605B Dolce Gusto Circolo Flow Stop Coffee Machine
De'Longhi EDG605B Dolce Gusto Circolo Flow Stop Coffee Machine
Price: $170.91
18 used & new from $83.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy so far, February 7, 2014
I've been a Keurig customer for quite some time, but I wanted to try a Dolce Gusto machine, so I purchased this model.

The reason I wanted a Dolce Gusto machine, was due to the fact that this one makes real frothy cappuccino.

This particular model is very nice looking, the design is eye catching, everyone at my office were like "is that a spaceship or what?" hehe.

Well, down to the how good the machine is, well I'm not lying, this thing rocks and makes great and I mean great coffee. So far I've tried:

Espresso, which is very strong and bold
Capuccino, my God this little thing makes great frothy cappuccino with delicious taste
Black regular coffee which it has a mild/strong taste

It's not loud, it heats the water fast and to a great temperature, it is automatic, that means you'll only need to look at the capsule and find out how much water you need to set on the machine and voila. Once it begins to heat the water, a very cool white LED light turns on, which illuminates your cup so you can actually see what is happening while the coffee it's being prepared.

The water tank is placed on the back and you'll see how much water it has without taking it off the machine.

For me the price is just right, not cheap but not too expensive either.

So far I'm very very happy with this machine, will keep you posted if I encounter any issues with it. Questions? Feel free to ask. Buy it and enjoy!

TP-LINK TL-WPA271 KIT 150Mbps Wireless N Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, 2.4Ghz N150 Adapter + 200Mbps Adapter, 802.11b/g/n

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with the WPA271 Kit, January 22, 2014
I was concerned about purchasing this adapter due to the mixed reviews. But I really needed a product that could extend my Internet signal coverage within my home. In my living room, I have a cable modem which is also a wifi and cabled router, not Cisco, nor a high end brand so the signal is lost once you leave the dining room :( . I didn't like the idea of purchasing a wifi repeater and then I found this.

I'm not lying, for me it was a plug and play thing to put this kit to work.

1.- I plugged the main adapter to the wall outlet, placed the ethernet cable between both my cable modem and the main adapter.
2.- I went to my room, plugged the remote adapter to the wall outlet.
3.- Turned on the wifi on my iPhone 5 and there it was, Internet in my room with full signal and speed.
4.- Connected my laptop to the remote adapter with a ethernet cable to configure the security access to my new network.
5.- All set

I even did a speed test using the iPhone to check if this type of connectivity might cause speed limitations and not, I've got the same results as I get when connecting directly to my provider's cable modem.

One thing you need to know is that these kits DO NOT work if you connect them to wall outlets that are not on the same electrical circuit. I got lucky that my living room's outlet is on the same circuit as my room's.

Hope this helps. Cheers.