Profile for RMQ71 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RMQ71 "RMQ71" RSS Feed (Gaithersburg, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Companioning at a Time of Perinatal Loss: A Guide for Nurses, Physicians, Social Workers, Chaplains and Other Bedside Caregivers
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be required for all birth professionals!, October 24, 2014
This book should be required reading for all professionals working with people facing perinatal (or post natal) loss. It's clear, concise, and so very informative. I would love it to be updated to include information specific to Doulas. I read it for coursework to become a Bereavement Doula at Stillbirthday.com and found the book to be an excellent suppliment to the amazing information I was learning in the course.

This book discusses the emotional and compassionate aspect of dealing with parents facing a loss. So many times care providers who are not trained in what to do and say end up making the experience worse for these families, and at a time of such despair, it is paramount that the professionals providing care know how to come along side these families.

BallQube Baseball Display Case
BallQube Baseball Display Case
Price: $3.99
22 used & new from $0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed., October 24, 2014
We used these to make Tesseracts for a Loki costume. They were perfect.

Post-it Flag+ Ballpoint Pen and Highlighter, Black Ink with Blue, Pink, and Yellow Flags, 50-Flags/Pen and Highlighter, 3-Pack
Price: $4.99
23 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 24, 2014
These are great. I teach childbirth classes, and as we go through the materials, the students use the pen, highlighter, and tabs. Love them!

Mystical Mandala Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
Mystical Mandala Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
by Alberta Hutchinson
Edition: Staple Bound
Price: $3.10
92 used & new from $1.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Mandalas, but it's double sided, so marker bleeds through., October 24, 2014
Beautiful Mandalas, but it's double sided, so marker bleeds through. It's not expensive, (definitely cheaper than getting it in the store), but I wish it was one sided pages.

100pcs Champagne Eyelash Organza Drawstring Pouches Jewelry Party Wedding Favor Gift Bags 3.5"X4.3"
Offered by Good market
Price: $4.75
37 used & new from $1.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, inexpensive, long shipping time., October 24, 2014
These are beautiful, and you can't beat the price. Shipping takes FOREVER.

Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (Origami Yoda)
Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (Origami Yoda)
by Tom Angleberger
Price: $9.27
75 used & new from $5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my 9 year old AND me!, October 24, 2014
My 9 year old son and I LOVE these books. So fun!

5pcs Reusable Rose Shopping Tote Bag By Catalina Folding Up Reusable Compact Eco Periodic Duty Recycling Use Shopping Bag
Offered by Catalina Chen
Price: $4.99
17 used & new from $4.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Long shipping time., October 24, 2014
These are so adorable!!! I do wish they were slightly better quality, but for the price... super cute. Shipping took FOREVER.

2 Pack Lucky 21 Womens Active Basic Short Bra Insert Cami Small White, White
2 Pack Lucky 21 Womens Active Basic Short Bra Insert Cami Small White, White
Offered by Lucky 21

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, October 24, 2014
Doesn't fit at all

Disguise Marvel Captain America The Winter Soldier Movie 2 Falcon Classic Muscle Boys Costume, Large (10-12)
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $37.95
3 used & new from $37.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but an easy fix, October 24, 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old son, and he loves it. Of course he already wore it once, and the wing attachment at the hand ripped. Not great, but an easy fix. It fits well.

Marvel Her Universe Loki Costume Dress Size : Large
Marvel Her Universe Loki Costume Dress Size : Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever costume for Loki fans, October 24, 2014
I bought this for my 12 year old. I was afraid it was going to be too mature for her, but it is more modest than it looks in the picture, which I'm thankful for. It does run much smaller than I thought it would. My daughter is a women's small, but we had to buy a size large costume, and it *just* fits. I do wish it came with a helmet or something, but I found an adorable Loki bow on Etsy, and we made a Tesseract (check youtube for easy instructions). All in all I'm pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4