Profile for Gabbie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gabbie "Kindle Lover" RSS Feed (Punta Cana, D.R.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Cocoship 50s Retro Light Blue Vintage Flattering Cherry Print One Piece Swimsuit Bathing suit 2XL(FBA)
Offered by COCOSHIP
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 13, 2015
My new favourite. I wear size 10 pant, and 34D the XXL fit perfectly. I was a bit hesitant about buying a suit without trying it on, but I will be buying several others. The suit fit perfectly and compliments my figure, can we just go back to 50s wardrobe where things compliment your figure and it's not skimpy barely there anything!? Anyways I love the colors. I would add lining in the back as well, but that's just me.

SuperChalks Premium Chalkboard Labels - Fantastic For Labeling Jars - 48 Pack
SuperChalks Premium Chalkboard Labels - Fantastic For Labeling Jars - 48 Pack
Offered by PrecisionKitchenware
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 29, 2015
I have them on all my tupperware and they work perfectly.

Nylabone Dura Chew Original Flavored Dental Dinosaur Chew Toy, Dinosaur Style Varies
Price: $4.99
65 used & new from $4.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my puppies., January 29, 2015
My puppies hated these things, they would not pay attention to them and would run if I tried to get them to play with it.

Petmate Pet Cafe Pet Waterer, 3/4 Gal, Pearl Tan
Petmate Pet Cafe Pet Waterer, 3/4 Gal, Pearl Tan
Price: $9.49
24 used & new from $6.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say, it works as it should., January 29, 2015
It works exactly as expected.

Dr. Tobias Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee - Two Great Weight Loss Supplements in One (90 caps)
Offered by Dr. Tobias
Price: $21.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., January 29, 2015
It didn't work for me. Somehow I was even hungrier and more anxious. I tried the EZ-Pill and it works better for me.

KLOUD City ® Blue Synthetic Leather Stone Pattern Double Layer Women Wallet
KLOUD City ® Blue Synthetic Leather Stone Pattern Double Layer Women Wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick tip., January 29, 2015
I love it, it looks nice, and the color was as in the picture, I did have to make a little hole in the ID holder because it gets tricky to take out if you ever do... but it's holding on well and I use and abuse it.

Koomus CD-Eco Universal CD Slot Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 iPhone 6 6+ 5S 5C 5 4S 4 iPod Touch
Offered by Koomus
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., January 29, 2015
I am using it with a CD inside and works fine, it's tricky to get in and out, but I hardly ever change CDs, my car is a Citroen DS3, and has a single disc radio.

Hanes Women's T-Shirt Push Up Bra, Nude, 36D
Hanes Women's T-Shirt Push Up Bra, Nude, 36D

2.0 out of 5 stars Look it's the 4 boobies-lady!, January 29, 2015
I'm using it as I'm waiting for other bras to arrive, but I get the double boobies syndrome.

High Quality Cotton Web/Leather Reflective Dog Collar 18" Long 3/4" Wide Fits 12"-16" Neck, Poodle, Spaniel
Offered by Barbohas Dog Supplies
Price: $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., January 29, 2015
I bought it for my cocker spaniel, with slide-on tag. And it works perfect.

Offered by Barbohas Dog Supplies
Price: $7.90
2 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar, January 29, 2015
Exactly as described I used with the slide-on tags and works perfect. My dog is a cocker spaniel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9