Profile for FlyingPolarBear > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 211

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FlyingPolarBear RSS Feed (Fullerton, CA USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hape Galloping Zebra Cart
Hape Galloping Zebra Cart
Price: $53.49
26 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our toddler's favorites, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Hape Galloping Zebra Cart (Toy)
Our baby boy started using this before he learned to walk soon after his 1st birthday, and right now he still has fun running around pushing it at 16 months. The zebras moving up and down are very cute. The cart is light weight enough, the baby finds it easy to lift up and maneuver to change direction. This was one of our best toy purchases so far.

Shout Wipes 12 Count (Pack Of 3)
Shout Wipes 12 Count (Pack Of 3)
Price: $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for the car and plane, July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've kept these handy in my car for a few years now, and they come to my rescue once every few months when I least expect to need them. Most frequently, they saved my dress shirt from coffee spills when I'm drinking coffee in the car. After that, the next most common save is when I spill something on my shirt during lunch at work, and then I sneak out to the car to grab a Shout Wipe & Go which completely gets rid of the stain. I've also used it to remove dirt from clothing when I was taking care of my pets before heading to work, and then I noticed at the last minute that they left some paw marks.

There is no comparison between these wipes, and regular paper towels and water. The detergent in these wipes leaves no residue, but soaks deep into the fabric to pull the stain out. The wipes have a texture on the cloth that helps to rub out the stain. I keep these in all of our cars, and I keep them in my travel bag just in case something spills on the plane (think of turbulence, and elbows accidentally bumping the food trays, for example).

PT# 25070-M 3.5v MacroView Diagnostic Otoscope Set with Rechargeable Handle by Welch Allyn
Offered by Medical Supplies Wholesale Since 1997
Price: $371.10
2 used & new from $371.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illumination, July 28, 2014
This is a wonderful otoscope with amazing clarity. I love the MacroView head, glad I decided to pay extra for it.

MacroView with halogen is THE BEST -- I also tried one of the LED bulb otoscopes from another manufacturer and I hated the flat, blue tint of the LED. I'm sticking with the high color rendition index (CRI) of traditional halogen. LED technology is not ready yet for the most accurate diagnostic use.

Most product photos here do not show the correct handle. The photos are mixing up the lithium handle with the nickel cadmium handle. Check the Welch Allyn website for the correct photos.

There are two similar sets, one with the throat illuminator, and one without. Here are the part numbers:

Part Number : 25070-M
Otoscope Set with MacroView(tm) Otoscope and Direct Plug-In Handle in Hard Case

Part Number : 25270-M
Otoscope Set with MacroView Otoscope with Throat Illuminator and Direct Plug-In Handle in Hard Case

Makita BJV180Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Makita BJV180Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, durable design, July 28, 2014
The shape of the body and handle, and the light that shines on the cut makes this more pleasant especially on the bigger woodworking projects. I have most of the Makita 18V LXT set of tools since they were first introduced, and none of them have broken yet. So I also recommend this Jig Saw because the product line is so durable.

Makita LXOB01Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander (Tool Only, No Battery)
Price: $99.00
6 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERFUL and cute little orbital sander, July 28, 2014
On actual projects I couldn't tell much difference between this battery orbital sander and the plug-in type. This is so nice and small and fits comfortably in my palm. Seems that Makita uses the full power of the battery. That's also why some people say it doesn't last as long as they would like. But there's a tradeoff between battery duration and power level. I'd rather have the pure power - which this delivers.

NETGEAR ProSafe GS110TP Ethernet Switch
NETGEAR ProSafe GS110TP Ethernet Switch
Offered by IP Camera Store
Price: $176.63
62 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Switch, July 28, 2014
We bought 14 of these Switches for PoE security cameras. It's been four years now, and all of the GS110TP switches are still doing fine, haven't had any failures yet. These switches are simple, durable, and compact. So I can understand why Netgear is still making them and why this model is still popular.

Bosch PR20EVSNK Colt Installers Kit 5.7 Amp 1 Hp Fixed-Base Variable-Speed Router with 3 Assorted Bases and Edge Guide
Price: $199.99
8 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tight spots next to walls or corners, July 28, 2014
This comes with the offset base which allows you to get the router into corners, close to the wall. Bosch makes very good quality routers. I still have the Bosch 1617EVSPK router for heavy duty projects, but you can't beat this palm router for those hard to reach areas that need delicate maneuvering.

Hioki 3120 Twin Light Audible Voltage Detector, 600V AC Voltage
Hioki 3120 Twin Light Audible Voltage Detector, 600V AC Voltage
Offered by Test Equipment Depot
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite voltage detector, July 28, 2014
I've used many voltage detectors over the years, and previously I used the Fluke for a while until I heard about this one. I absolutely LOVE this voltage detector. So I bought two of them in case I ever lose the other one. This is so quick to use with the flick of one hand, and so easy to slip in and out of my pocket when I'm working in tight spaces in the attic. The design of the voltage indicator light makes this one less likely to get confused with a false sense of safety, since it changes colors from green to red upon detection. Battery changes are quick with the standard AAA batteries. Hioki is a Japanese company (this is not made in China junk). No need to read further, just buy it!

Bosch OSC6C 6-Piece Cutting Kit with Pouch
Bosch OSC6C 6-Piece Cutting Kit with Pouch
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in Switzerland, July 28, 2014
This is a must-have, high quality set for the Bosch multi-tool, plus it works on other multi-tools as well. My favorite feature is that it is made in Switzerland, and it is so nice to take a break from Chinese junk whenever the opportunity arises.

Soraa 00275 - 9.8 Watt - LED - MR16 - 50 Watt Equal - 1075 Candlepower - 2700 Kelvin - 95 Color Rendering - 36 Deg. Flood
Offered by 1000Bulbs
Price: $31.36
4 used & new from $31.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color rendition (CRI), July 28, 2014
The Color Rendition Index of 95 is unusually high for LED. This means that colors appear more true, rather than being washed out and flat looking. These lights have a great heat sink design. I'm using the outdoor version for landscape lighting, and this indoor version for a custom light made from a reef coral skeleton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20