Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Luke Jarrett > Reviews

Browse

Luke Jarrett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luke Jarrett ""J.R"" RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn [Blu-ray]
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tom Green
Price: $7.99
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Well Made, November 20, 2013
The Halo world has a rich story that has been waiting to be told. Sadly, not a lot of the Halo films out there come close to being as good as this one.

You know it's good when even a non-Halo fan could understand it. On it's own, it could stand as a wonderful Sci-Fi film, but the fact that it is very well directed and filmed makes it. You wouldn't even notice that it leads into a Halo video game. The acting may dip a little in some parts, but the music, scenery, direction, and story are superb. Even the CGI is really top-notch.

I highly recommend you watch it, it's worth it.

Sakura 50282 Sumo-Grip 0.5-mm Pencil with Eraser, Clear Blue
Sakura 50282 Sumo-Grip 0.5-mm Pencil with Eraser, Clear Blue
Price: $4.98
13 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mechanical Pencil, November 20, 2013
Very comfortable and easy to use mechanical pencil. Easy to hold and a great color. One of my favorites. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but cheap, November 20, 2013
Loved the concept, unfortunately it comes apart very easily due to cheap materials, but it was enough to get us through a 3-night production, so I can't complain! Also, consider ordering a size above what you usually wear.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 4:47 AM PDT

Garmin nüvi 52LM 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by etrader2008
Price: $149.00
44 used & new from $63.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful GPS - My Thoughts, November 20, 2013
I bought this Garmin after my TomTom XL was stolen from my car. I have to say, I'm very pleased so far.

Hopefully this review will answer a few questions that you may have yourself, so that you can see if this is the right GPS for you.

Off the bat, the first thing I noticed is how quickly the satellites find your location. Sometimes my TomTom would take a few minutes to locate me, but with the 52LM, it never seems to go over 10-15 seconds.

One of the features I really loved about my TomTom was the mutli-line information on the screen. It would list my current time, the time I would arrive, how fast I was going, all on the screen. I was sad at first to find Garmins on screen information was very simple, but later rejoiced as I found you can have FOUR customizable "widgets" on the screen, which closley resembles the mutli-line format from TomTom. For example, you can pick Current Time, Arrival Time, Distance, Elevation (if that's your thing) , Speed, etc.

Also, the big 5 inch screen is a plus, almost too big if you don't find the correct spot in your car.

Another thing I HATED about my TomTom was that when you added a Favorite, and titled it e.g. "Work" it would delete the address, so if a friend needed the exact address to one of your favorites then you were out of luck, because it simply showed the title of the favorite and not the location. With my Garmin, it STILL shows the location as well as letting you name it! Fantastic!

Of course, this Garmin comes with access to other cool stuff including Emergency services.

All in all, I think an in car GPS is the best investment you can make, for yourself or for your kids , especially new drivers. Gets rid of the anxiety of being lost and it's accurate 99% of the time.

So if you're looking for a powerful GPS that isn't loaded with a lot of "gimmick" features (*cough* like Bluetooth dialing *cough*) then I highly recommend this one. Just take caution, because a GPS is like candy to car thieves, which I learned the hard way with my TomTom.

Zagone Studios Men's Rotting Gown, Black, Adult One Size
Zagone Studios Men's Rotting Gown, Black, Adult One Size
Price: $44.65
6 used & new from $39.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Way above value, November 5, 2013
Perfect for our live three night production. The quality was way above what I was expecting, its very large as well. Note, it does shed like a dog.

Headset with Microphone, TaoTronics Wireless Bluetooth Mono Headset (Hands Free in Car with Microphone, Up to 8 Hours, Noise Canceling, PS3, VoIP)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap headset, August 6, 2013
You get what you pay for, so don't expect Bose quality build construction.

The headset works fine, I can hear and people can hear me, and it has that over the ear design I was looking for.

It's made of cheap plastic and plastic chrome, but it works!

Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter MB572Z/B
Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter MB572Z/B
Price: $29.00
3 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple brand works the best, July 26, 2013
Honestly, I've bought so many different brands of these things, and I get the same result. After a while, the third-party adapter just start failing, but with the Apple brand, it lasts the longest.

Trust me on this, buy the official adapter. It may cost more, but it will save you the hassle of buying another other adapters after the cheaper ones break.

Philips USA PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Moonshine Sales LLC
Price: $11.99
24 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than my other, July 26, 2013
I have a love/hate relationship with these things.

It's the only way to play my iPod in my car but the build quality of these things just isn't the best.

That being said, I bought the highly rated XM adapter a few months back, and it has died, playing sound out of only one side because the wire is fraying.

This Phillips is pretty similar, but the wire seems to be built a bit thicker. I wonder how long this one will last. I highly recommend.

Spigen GLAS.t SLIM Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5S - (SGP10112) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Chipped, but BEAUTIFUL, July 26, 2013
I had high hopes for this screen protector, and let me start by saying the reason I gave this 3 star is because of build quality.

On the other hand, this screen protector is gorgeous! You can barely tell a difference with it on the phone, it's SUPER CLEAR. People are shocked I even have a screen protector on. If you like the iPhone naked, without a case like I do, then you will notice a very small increase in weight. The best screen protector I've owned.

I had it no more than a week when I got the first chip on the top right. A few days later then I got a chip on the left side. Obviously I was pretty upset, especially with the price. I'm still keeping it on my phone obviously, I will get the worth I paid for, but just be aware it chips pretty easily.

iPhone SE case, elago® [Outift][White / Silver] - [Premium Hybrid Construction][Aluminum][Spark Design Award] - for iPhone SE/5/5S
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Elegent case, July 26, 2013
Let's be honest, you get what you pay for, but that doesn't mean this case isn't beautiful, because it is.

First thing you'll notice, it's VERY LIGHT.

It blends in really well with the white iPhone 5. Obviously, this won't protect from major damage, but it does offer very basic protection. I have used this with the slim.t glass screen protector, and it's about flush with the edge of the case. You should get this case if you want the balance of style/lightweight protection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11