Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Station Eleven: A novel
Station Eleven: A novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, January 2, 2015
Very original and fun to read. Couldn't put it down and I didn't want it to end. The ending was very satisfying though! I would love a sequel....

The Ice Dragon
The Ice Dragon
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars its a pretty cool story - if you are a GRRM/GoT junkie, December 30, 2014
This review is from: The Ice Dragon (Kindle Edition)
price is a rip off. this is a VERY short story that should be sold for $2-$3 as a Kindle single. almost $10 once amazon adds tax, for a story that I read in less than 20 minutes. other than the scam price, its a pretty cool story - if you are a GRRM/GoT junkie. if not, I wouldn't bother with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2015 6:53 AM PST

30-count Extra Bold & Dark Roast Coffee Single Serve Cups For Keurig K Cup Brewers Variety Pack Sampler
Offered by Perfect Samplers
Price: $20.90
4 used & new from $20.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this !, August 22, 2014
Good price, awesome variety and only 1 decaf. Fun way to try new coffees. Usually variety packs are expensive but I thought this one was a good value. No duplicates, it was 30 different kinds. Will buy again!

Hanging Solar Lid Light (Rustic Brown)
Hanging Solar Lid Light (Rustic Brown)
Offered by VP Inc.
Price: $12.39
9 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Good value for the price.

Bling Bling Crystal Rhinestones Soft Comfortable Velvet, Adjustable Size Button Clasps Friendship Bracelet (#11. Blue Zircon, Aquamarine, White)
Offered by JewelrieShop
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars no complaints, June 24, 2014
this bracelet is awesome. I have been wearing it a lot and no stones have fallen out. it seems pretty well made and is very comfortable. super duper sparkly and looks way more expensive than it was. I want to buy more of these and would definitely recommend this bracelet!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars really pretty and sparkly but...., June 24, 2014
it turned my finger green. that complaint aside, I have been wearing this ring daily since I got it and no stones have fallen out. the stones are beautiful and vibrant. a good buy for costume jewelry.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Coach Peyton Embossed Patent Field Bag Papaya Tan
Coach Peyton Embossed Patent Field Bag Papaya Tan

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute and stylish, but small, June 3, 2014
this purse is adorable but it is tiny. it doesn't hold a lot of stuff but it is cute. the patent material is nice because it just wipes off if it gets dirty. my only complaint is the magnets that hold the snaps on the front are not very strong.

Dead Giveaway: The Rescue, Hamburgers, White Folks, and Instant Celebrity . . . What You Saw on TV Doesn't Begin to Tell the Story . . .
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and enlightening, May 14, 2014
I've lived in Cleveland my whole life so the Cleveland kidnapping is something I have followed very closely. I remember all the news coverage when the girls were missing and shared in the joy we all felt when they were freed. Charles added a bit of humor and levity to an otherwise horrifying situation. His book is laugh out loud funny and a great coming of age tale. He doesn't sugarcoat ANYTHING. like him or not, the guy is real. And he's an example that not all of Cleveland's struggling poors are terrible people. In fact most of them are very good people. Buy this book! You won't regret it.

The Cocaine Diaries: A Venezuelan Prison Nightmare
The Cocaine Diaries: A Venezuelan Prison Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 13, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It is well written and Paul is very easy to relate to. He is a good person who made a poor choice that hopefully others can learn from.

OXO Good Grips Mini LiquiSeal Travel Mug, Espresso
OXO Good Grips Mini LiquiSeal Travel Mug, Espresso
25 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, April 17, 2014
I waited a while to write this review, I wanted to wait until I had used the cup a lot. I have used this daily since I got it around a month ago and it is really nice! it doesn't leak when I knock it over and my coffee stays nice and hot. I hate travel cups that don't keep my coffee hot and this one does a good job. I also like that it is smaller, I usually only drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning so if you are like me and don't need a bucket to hold your 10 cups of coffee, this is the perfect cup. it works with my Keurig brewer, and holds the small or regular size brewed cup. very good value for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4