Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for TaoZeta > Reviews

Browse

TaoZeta's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TaoZeta "Rico" RSS Feed (CO, USA)

Love Looks Like This
Love Looks Like This
by Gabe Berman
Price: $16.99
5 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This book caught me off guard, and that was what I needed..., May 31, 2016
This review is from: Love Looks Like This (Paperback)
To be honest, I was a little taken aback when my copy of this book arrived. It was small and not at all what I expected. So I tossed it in the "To-Read Eventually" bin and went on about my "busyness". Funny thing is, this book kept surfacing to the top of that bin and I kept getting little glances of it. I finally picked it up, it was just not going to be ignored, and read it this weekend. Took me about 10 minutes the first time through. Yeah, the first time through. Because I read it 15 times this weekend. I have read many, many books in my lifetime, as I am sure you have too, but this one really stood out to me, especially at this time of the year. I lost someone very special to me, years ago, to cancer around this time of the year. She was the love of my life and always will be. After I spent two years basically as part of the "walking dead" after she passed on, I eventually felt love again, had love and have given love since that time, but it will always be different. And, that's okay. So this is a hard part of the year, not sad just hard as in missing the presence of the one who meant so much to you. Anyway, the first time I read through the book I had to pause and really draw myself up, tighten my resolve and realize that Gabe's words were hitting home. They were touching that place inside that I had convinced myself was "all better now". Gabe has written an amazingly insightful book of love and wisdom. This was the first time in years that I felt someone understood my loss and that they "got it" about love... and loss. His words were what I felt and thought. I mean that 100%. Really it was quite incredible. No fluff just an honest, heartfelt appraisal of a work that I highly, highly recommend for anyone to read and spend some deep, meditative time with. I'd like to share the two quotes that really spoke to me, and that I will ponder and give space to in my daily practice. They really opened my heart and I think this book might do that for you as well. His use of images as the tapestry for his words really sets this apart as well. A remarkable work indeed...

Here are the two quotes: "Love is the wormhole through the universe which binds us to the sacred" and "Achieve mastery in each moment you allow silence to prevail."

Gabe, you wrote that you realized your purpose. It was to witness beauty and to add beauty. Amigo, as far as I am concerned you did just that. Thank you...
Rico-

The Unseen - How Positive Thoughts & Feelings define Potential and impacts your Reality
by Moriam S. Balogun
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding work!!, February 11, 2016
Buy this book! :-) Outstanding work! Of the many, many books I have read in this category, this new work truly stands out. The author has managed to meld and define many different perceptions and ideas into a clear, and doable, course of action. It is a system actually.One that is very approachable and that will get results. Her writing took on a magnetic feel for me and I gained new insights into old ideas that I have had for many years. The subject matter is divided into clear and sensible sections along with actionable items that give one the chance to put into action the content therein.

This book is a tremendous addition to my library of New Thought and Forward Thinking books.One that I have already referred back to many times. I highly recommend this to anyone, including well-read individuals on this subject, without any reservation! Bravo, Moriam! Well done!

The Department of Zenitation: A Layman's Guide To Making Spirituality Work In Real Life
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A captivating work of passion and truth...., March 9, 2015
There are literally thousands of books in this category that have offered perspectives, ideas, insights, wisdom and teaching. During my lifetime I have read hundreds of these both for my own personal journey as well as to use as training material in my business to teach others what these authors attempted to put down into words. What the author attempted to do here was, in and of itself, a courageous act. To follow in the steps of so many truly great spiritual teachers and attempt to offer a new or even slightly different perspective AND to do it with passion and integrity would be a serious undertaking for anyone. Yet, the author pulls it off and then some!

To anyone that is searching for something they can refer to on a daily basis, that can offer them truth and inspiration, I highly recommend this book!

In my daily practice I refer to certain works from notable authors in this field, such as Don Miguel Ruiz (and his sons), Alan Watts, Wallace D. Wattles, etc., and I have made this work a part of that daily practice. The layout of the book is such that it automatically lends itself out very well to this daily practice in an easy to digest and use format. Every chapter has purpose and truth that can be carried into, and help deal with, the daily grind that we all face.

Most of all one can tell the passion and wisdom that the author has gained over the years as it shines through in every chapter of this book! Don't hesitate for one minute to pick this one up! You will gain immensely from it! I highly recommend this book!

One Day: The 7 Days Guide to Creating Gratitude: From the creators of The Letters Of Gratitude

5.0 out of 5 stars One Day: The 7 Days Guide to Creating Gratitude by Rob Martin and Jacq Pollock, May 24, 2012
One Day: The 7 Days Guide to Creating Gratitude

This is the second book from this husband and wife team that deals with the subject of "gratitude". I have read both books and walked away from each one having learned something about myself and gratitude. I have been a student of success since I was 19 and have read many great books on this subject, been mentored by some well known personal development coaches and have even trained and mentored others myself. With out a doubt Rob and Jacq know of what they write about and understand that happiness and gratitude are not just platitudes. Indeed they are ways of living, values that drive us if we just understand them. In my lifetime I have faced many challenges and setbacks that created in me a profound sense of what being "grateful" really means. I live my life with gratitude and when you read these works by Rob and Jacq you will gain some tools and understanding that can help you to find that profound sense of being "in gratitude" as well.

This book, One Day: The 7 Days Guide to Creating Gratitude, takes you on a 7 day journey that, if done right, will open your eyes and your heart to a life of gratitude in a very deep and meaningful way. The questions are key though and must not be skipped or bookmarked to come back to later. The authors defined these questions to be an integral part of your learning experience and they absolutely do have great meaning. I am a very busy CEO/Entrepreneur and believe that learning is something we should never stop doing. Yet I am challenged to find the time to read. That is one of the many reasons I highly recommend this book. 7 days is a very short period of time that anyone can commit to in my opinion. I did and I am grateful that I did. I took another step in my journey of understanding happiness and gratitude and what they really mean to me by reading this work of Rob and Jacq.

I highly recommend this book to anyone that truly wants to add to their level of happiness and gratitude. I also recommend their first book, "The Letters of Gratitude", I read this book during a great time of change in my life and, it not only helped me get through this moment in my life, it inspired me to find gratitude even in the middle of chaos.

Read these books! You will be "grateful" that you did! (-:

Rico Ramos- CEO at R&R Associates, The Social Media Entrepreneur, Your Day Off, Success Unlimited Colorado and a partner at Karatbars International GmbH.

Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An ingenious way to open your heart to someone else....., March 26, 2012
The Letters of Gratitude
When I first read through this wonderful work that Jacq and Rob created I was a bit hesitant to dive into the process.I was deeply involved in my own personal struggles over an 8 year relationship that was not going so well and building a business that was going very well. Life, as it often happens though, had a different plan for me and I found myself faced with some tough decisions that both Rob and Jacq seemed to have faced recently as well. In the midst of these challenges I remembered the premise of this book and begin to dive into it and the process. Although the authors seemed to have had a different purpose in mind I was able to work through these tough decisions with the help of this book. The use of writing/journaling has long been touted for it's therapeutic and healing benefits but Jacq and Rob put a nice twist into this idea. By working through the "letters" and focusing on one specific idea you begin to realize that this is much more than just writing. The authors found a deeper closeness and connection that had been missing for them by using the "letters" to open their hearts in a deeper way than they had been able to before.

My experience with the "letters" was a little different in that I was able to gain clarity and a deeper understanding of myself and of what I really wanted for my life. At the end though, and what was remarkable, was the deep sense of gratitude I felt for many things that I had been overlooking. I was able to wade through the decisions I was faced with and felt like I had gained a great deal of strength along the way. This was not the only tool or process I used during this time of course but I can tell you that it was a very big part.

I highly recommend this book to anyone that seeks or wants to gain a closer understanding of themselves and of their partner. I think you will find that once you get started you will not want to miss writing one letter. The only critique I have is that I would have liked to see some pictures or drawings included but that is a minor point really. I also have a very early copy of the book so perhaps they did include some of this in the latest release. In any case I thank the authors and highly recommend this book!

Inspirational Quotes FREE!!! Best Inspirational &Motivational Quotes and Sayings for Daily Wisdom, Inspiration & Motivation! Inspire with Quote of the Day for Meditation, Love, Stress Relief & Peace of Mind!
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 12, 2011
Awesome app! Nicely integrated with email and text! Makes sharing easy as pie! (-: Many quotes to choose from...keep updating please! Great job! Cool colors!

Spirit-Centered Relationships: Experiencing Greater Love and Harmony Through the Power of Presencing
by Kathlyn Hendricks
Price: $14.36
68 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to follow but..., March 20, 2006
Our experience so far has been a mixed bag....the overall rating we would give to this material is 4 stars.We have to add a caution though that you NEED to be patient and open and, most of all, ready to WORK at understanding these concepts and ideas. The basic premise is great but upon reading the material you may find that the Hendrick's tend to forget that perhaps many of us do not have years of experience in this area. A much clearer and more concise (if possible) plan/instruction would be a good start. Perhaps include some more examples of how others have used these ideas as well. Once we read the material a few times it is starting to make more sense....again..overall we give this a good rating and have recommended this to others already.