Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Jay > Reviews

Browse

Jay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay RSS Feed

CrazyOn Digital SS_Galaxy_i9100_TPU_9items Cases Charger Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 - Retail Packaging - Black Blue Clear Purple
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, April 5, 2013
I've bought this over a year now and I'm still using every item from this set (except for the clear skin I gave away and the car adapter my friend stole cause I don't drive). That speaks to good quality, it's a good buy

Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1752 Transparency Classic See-Thru Dial Round Case Watch
Offered by Best Affordable Watches
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars KC1752, December 12, 2012
This watch looks really classy, I never knew the see thru design was covered by glass, thats what give it the classy look. The band is very nice. The illumination feature works well.

UPDATED April 5, 2013.
It's been 4 months since I've been wearing this watch everyday it blends in well with anything I'm wearing, but If i have to choose an occasion it would be semi-formal (jeans and button shirt). I've received a lot of compliments and purchase offer; therefore, it goes without saying......this watch is nice! It hurts me every time I accidentally hit it on something lol.

SANOXY® Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable Flash Drive SD T-Flash Card Adapter FOR Samsung GT-i9100 i9100 Galaxy S II 2 GT-N7000 Galaxy Note
Offered by Abuty
Price: $1.35
32 used & new from $1.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100, January 6, 2012
I'm currently using this product with my Galaxy S2 GT I9100 and it has been working perfect. Transfer is not slow and tedious; i'm getting about the same transfer speed when using my flash drive on the pc. I don't have the specs of my flash drive right now but its a upper mid range class.

The quality is good and seems very durable, the mating of the ports are very secure; i can leave it to hang while holding the phone in my hand without any weight issue.

Hope this feedback helps. Happy new year!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 7:35 PM PDT