Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for The wife > Reviews

Browse

The wife's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The wife RSS Feed

8LED Rechargeable Music Stand Light Book Reading Lamp, Flexible Eye Care Dimmable Clip Light with USB Cord; Best Suited For Bed Reading BBQ Grilling Desk Travel
Offered by Oceantimes
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This works great and I'm happy with the purchase, May 25, 2016
This works great and I'm happy with the purchase. So far the "arms" aren't slipping. Low brightness is plenty for me to read. Wife complains sometimes that the low brightness is too bright and wakes her up. It lights up much more than just the page. I read 30 mins to 2hrs every day and haven't had to recharge yet, almost a week.

Death Wish Coffee Single Serve Capsules for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 10 Count 0.42oz
Offered by Death Wish Coffee Company
Price: $15.99
10 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee. Most coffee doesn't affect me but I ..., March 27, 2016
Great coffee. Most coffee doesn't affect me but I can feel this. My wife, who drinks several cups a day, is good after 1 cup and didn't get the jitters.

SuperKids
SuperKids
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the lesson, January 7, 2016
This review is from: SuperKids (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. How the super hero persona is used to bring inter from even the youngest children. The only complaint I have is one sentence, really just a word. Change disability to ability, since I felt this was really what the book was about, each person's ability to persevere no matter the obstacles!

The Hungry Fox
The Hungry Fox
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons favourite book!, December 26, 2015
This review is from: The Hungry Fox (Kindle Edition)
Our 3yo loves this book. He can recite it from memory... surprise ending,lol! Though our 17yo hates it she is a little sensitive.

Let's Create! Pottery
Let's Create! Pottery
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars outdated., June 30, 2012
This review is from: Let's Create! Pottery (App)
extremely outdated on Amazon app store. it is not worth it if not going to update. play store us updated frequently. hard to be loyal to amazon if they don't update.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV but missing accessories, poor customer service, November 29, 2011
Received TV today and unpackaged it to check it out. Did not come with remote, manual, batteries, or screws to hold base on. Called Amazon, they suggested I get in touch with manufacturer. Not pleased about this, but was a great lightning deal at $229.
Manufacturer said would send remote with proof of purchase, should be here by end of week hopefully. Meanwhile, Akai code works for my universal, so I got it going.

That's where the bad ends. After that, all is good.

Hooked up TV to my PS3. TV quality is great, looks much better than my 32" Dynex. Was pleasantly surprised when I turned on my PS3 and the TV says it's at 1080P. Description says 720P, so was expecting a little less quality than what my 2 year old Dynex (also 32 inch, also 1080P) was. Wife compares the TV quality to the change between our old SDTV being upgraded to the 1080P of Dynex.

Extremely happy with the purchase, Only reason not 5 stars is due to lack of remote and poor service from Amazon in resolving the issue.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2011 8:09 AM PST

FURminator Short Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Large
FURminator Short Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Large
Price: $39.72
11 used & new from $39.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Even works on gumby old kittys!, November 2, 2011
We are privileged to have a 15 year old fat kitty still with us. Sam is so old and wrickety she can not (or she is just to tired to) groom herself. This item was recommended by the vet to help with shedding knots in her fur and the luster of fur. IT WORKS & Sam loves it. She has got to be one of the grouchiest kitties ever since she is so old. Image Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men and personify that on a female cat.... This is Sam! But she just purrs and turns into a sweet old cat when combed with this item and the shedding is all but eliminated. Thanks FURminator!

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers Super Jumbo Box, Stage 3, 76 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Good diapers Eco Friendly Smells great, October 9, 2011
I actually picked these up at the local health food store. I had been looking for them for a bit. I did not want to order online and really dislike. Plus our store here has policy that we can bring the item back if it does not work out! I was so excited I opened the package in the car to touch look and smell of, all great. I was glad they really are not bleached and very eco-friendly. The smell is awesome too. It is not the smell of baby powder or perfume smelling, the diapers smell like sawdust to me. I know some people may be turned off by this but really I love it as the smell is very natural.