Profile for nugentrocks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nugentrocks RSS Feed

RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Price: Click here to see our price
58 used & new from $9.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price for the Product, August 11, 2011
Well worth the 10 dollars I spent on it. Even with shipping charges, it was cheaper than buying it locally. And, it is just as good as Monster cable.

Born Free
Born Free
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the original Kid Rock!, August 11, 2011
This review is from: Born Free (MP3 Music)
This album is okay and if it were anyone else, I would probably rate it higher. But this is Kid Rock, not John Tesh. Too mellow for me. If you are looking for songs like "Too Hot", "Cadillac Pussy", or the like, don't bother with this album!

Walk A Little Straighter
Walk A Little Straighter
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, August 11, 2011
This is an awesome song by Billy Currington. I first saw the video for the song, and after watching it and listening to the song, I was hooked.

UTG Heavy Duty Web Belt - Black
UTG Heavy Duty Web Belt - Black
Price: $6.16
17 used & new from $4.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Web Belt? No. Just a cheap copy, August 11, 2011
I would not consider this to be a web belt, let alone a heavy duty web belt. As a retired military man, I know what a real "heavy duty" web belt actually is. And this is not it. I would consider this to be a light weight, light duty belt. I used this in conjunction with a shoulder harness, and it wasn't a very good match. It started to fray within a month after using it 4 to 5 times a week. I ended up replacing it with a military surplus web belt, which is what I should have gone with in the first place.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 5:17 PM PDT

Premier Mounts PSPK-5W Universal Speaker Mount for Walls and Ceilings with 2.5-Inch Extensions (White)
7 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cheap, August 11, 2011
Although this item serves a purpose as a wall mount, it is basically worthless if the speaker that you are using weighs more than 2 or 3 pounds. Beyond that, and the mounts bend and become useless. I can probably use these for a different purpose as I have several other projects where they might work, but I would suggest that you pick another type of wall mount for speakers.