Profile for Lynn E. Gibson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynn E. Gibson RSS Feed (Torrance, CA United States)

InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Blue
InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Blue
Price: $9.20
10 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars hides stain in sink, May 21, 2014
This is much less expensive than a new sink. The blue color fits my kitchen well. The design is nicer that plain ones

Bayou Classic 1118 32-Quart Stainless Steel Turkey Fryer
Bayou Classic 1118 32-Quart Stainless Steel Turkey Fryer
Price: $89.10
68 used & new from $77.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, March 30, 2014
Original product had a pin hole leak which I did not see until I was heating with oil. The leak was small enough that I did not notice it when testing for the proper fill level. Customer service replaced the unit with no hassle. Caution: before heating with oil, do a careful leak test. This could have been major fire if I did not see it in time.

Kohler GP30420 O-Ring Seal Kit for Kitchen Faucets with Bearings, O-Rings and Lube
Price: $6.78
19 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fix for leaking faucet, December 14, 2013
Fix for Kohler single lever faucets (those with one lever for both hot and cold). Turn off water supplies. Remove lever held by hex set screw at back of lever under a 1/4 " clip-in cover. Remove bonnet piece (next lower part) by hand (not the silver threaded part holding the valve). Pull spout piece up. Replace rings and reassemble. 10 min job.

Tenebrea's Hope (Tenebrea Trilogy)
Tenebrea's Hope (Tenebrea Trilogy)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Tenebrea Trilogy, June 14, 2013
I am mostly done with the second book and it is an enjoyable read. I am looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Star Trek [Blu-ray]
Star Trek [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chris Pine
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $14.12
110 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New Star Trek, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed this movie in theaters and now on Blue ray. I am looking forward to seeing the sequel soon

Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Offered by Fat Cat Deals
Price: $195.00
16 used & new from $37.98

4.0 out of 5 stars space heater, May 5, 2013
I like it. It gets quite hot. he written instructions need to be clearer. It took me a while to understand why it goes off and on

Making Yourself at Home: Finding Your Style and Putting It All Together
Making Yourself at Home: Finding Your Style and Putting It All Together
by Jane Seymour
123 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars tablescapes, June 12, 2007
Jane has coined the word tablescapes to illustrate how to display things when decorating your home. I have been having a great time making ones of my own to aliven my home. When I started looking for things like what Jane suggested I found I have a lot of things that work. I reccomend this book to everyone. I believe trying the ideas she offers will work for anyone and will surprise you on how easy it is and how much better your home looks.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 11:55 AM PST

Wedding Crashers (Unrated Widescreen Edition)
Wedding Crashers (Unrated Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Owen Wilson
Price: $4.52
1003 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Crashers, August 29, 2006
I especially enjoyed the scene where the mother played by Jane Seymour tried to seduce Owen Wilson