Profile for Colin Marron > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colin Marron RSS Feed

Bolse® 300Mbps Wifi Wireless-N USB Micro Mini Adapter - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; 2.4G 802.11ngb 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible(*Does not support Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite*)
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $14.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed male usb, annoying blinking light., March 7, 2014
The adapter does not fit snugly in USB ports and when nudged will become unrecognized by computers.
The little wifi signal lighting up every second is pretty annoying as well. If it were a solidly lit LED (or didn't light up at all) that would be best.

The two stars are because it gets decent reception.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 2:54 PM PDT

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop  Memory (CMSX8GX3M1A1600C10)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory (CMSX8GX3M1A1600C10)
Price: $69.99
24 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, what else can I say?, November 16, 2012
It does exactly as its supposed to and it shipped without defects. There's not a lot more that needs to be said for laptop memory.

Best Choice Products® Deluxe Red Sky Air Chair Swing Hanging Hammock Chair with Pillow & Drink Holder.
Offered by kgssales
Price: $57.99
5 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves it, November 16, 2012
I bought this for my fathers birthday. He LOVES it! Buy this with a spring to attach to the top for the best comfort.
This is significantly cheaper than other brands, but has no loss in quality. It's a great find!

Buff Armor Shock Absorbing Phone Screen Protector- iPhone4/4s Front & Back
Buff Armor Shock Absorbing Phone Screen Protector- iPhone4/4s Front & Back
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well. Very Durable, Seller is very reputable., November 16, 2012
My front and back cover became covered with a sappy substance from who knows where before I could test this product the first time. I ended up removing the cover and writing a review online.
I wrote a review giving this product 4 stars earlier because I couldn't attest for its durability because of the sap. The seller sent me a free replacement.

Now, after several months of use, I can honestly say that this screen protector is the only reason my iPhone's screen isn't cracked and useless.
If you use this product, know that it doesn't protect the corners of the phone from drop damage. I have dropped it quite a few times, and the parts where the screen doesn't cover has suffered significantly.

ASUS Zenbook UX32VD-DB71 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
ASUS Zenbook UX32VD-DB71 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
2 used & new from $1,099.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Best Ultrabook on the market IF there are no hardware problems, November 16, 2012
QUICK REVIEW:
Buy this laptop if you're willing to upgrade it. If it comes with any damage return IMMEDIATELY to amazon, rather than use the Asus RMA. Think about buying a third party warranty on this product if you can afford it.

I gave this laptop 2 stars. If I hadn't had the god-awful time with the Asus RMA department then this product would be a five star product.
I purchased this laptop on the 18th of September with 1 day shipping, and it arrived on the 19th. The product came with a defective trackpad, so I sent it into Asus the very next day.
First of all, when I called the RMA department, they told me to send it in. They didn't provide the free shipping advertised in the warrant until I called back a second time to complain.
Secondly, there is no way to choose a faster shipping speed than fedex ground. It takes roughly 9 days from Minnesota.
Thirdly, your laptop may stay in Asus' repair center for a long time. They were in possession of my laptop for over one whole month from the time it arrived. Remember, I only needed a single trackpad replacement.
Fourthly, when I received my laptop back from the RMA department, the top and bottom of the case had numerous small scratches all over, as well as a spot the size of a half dollar coin that looks like it was ground into with sand paper.

Fifthly, the LCD is very sensitive. The space bar on my keyboard has damaged the LCD screen. So I'm going to have to go through the process of the Asus RMA all over again, and use my ONE TIME accidental damage protection warranty replacement.