Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon User > Reviews

Browse

Amazon User's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon User RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony Quick Battery Charger with 4 AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars No plug adapters?, June 13, 2006
Well, maybe I was misguided in this purchase, but upon reading the title and seeing "Worldwide Battery Charger" I just somehow assumed the converter plugs would be included. It's just got a flipdown US plug. Anytime I've purchased something (palm cradle, etc...) that says it is Worldwide, it comes with the plug adapters. When I got this Sony charger, there was nothing on it whatsoever that said "Worldwide Charger". I know it is capable of 110v-220v but so are 99.9% of all the chargers out there. I could have gotten a 1-hour charger for less money. I paid a bit more thinking I would get the adapters needed for traveling to Italy and Spain, but I was wrong. Other than that the charger is ok. It takes about 4 hours to charge 4 AA and it shuts off automatically. Only 3 stars because I was kind of annoyed at the misleading title of this product, now I have to go figure out where to get adapters for this thing and spend another $15-$20...

Palm Vehicle Power Charger for Treo 755p, Centro, Treo 750, Treo 700p, Treo 700w, Treo 700wx, Treo 680, TX, LifeDrive, Tungsten E2, Tungsten T5, and Treo 650
Offered by Bright Center
Price: $0.28
15 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars works well and IS made by PALM, June 6, 2006
This IS made by palm. It is not some generic, made in china adapter as someone else had posted. It comes in Palm retail packaging as well. Works just fine. Stays plugged in fine and charges without any issue.

Hitachi DS18DVB 18-Volt Ni-Cad 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
Hitachi DS18DVB 18-Volt Ni-Cad 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE REFURBS!, August 23, 2005
Bought this drill thinking it was a good deal at about $85. Arrives today and I find it is a refurb! It is missing all the accessories, everything is scuffed up, there are drywall marks and pieces inside the case, and all the pieces are stamped with a big fat "R" letting you know it is a refurb. Learn from my mistake and don't buy this...and also don't buy any Hitachi refurbs. If their "refurbishing" process looks like this then forget about it.

Bosch 1590EVSK 6.4 Amp Top Handle Jigsaw
Bosch 1590EVSK 6.4 Amp Top Handle Jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, August 5, 2005
This jigsaw is simply awesome! Smooth, powerful, and gets the job done RIGHT. I read some previous reviews for individuals who said this did not come with a case. IT COMES WITH A CASE. So I'm not sure what they're talking about. (...) 5-STARS all the way!

Shop-Vac 9520262 5-Gallon 4.5-Peak HP Hang Up Wall Mounted Wet/Dry  Vacuum
Shop-Vac 9520262 5-Gallon 4.5-Peak HP Hang Up Wall Mounted Wet/Dry Vacuum

2.0 out of 5 stars Small hose, Noisy, Underpowered, and CLOGS EASILY, July 27, 2005
Received my "hangup" vacuum a few weeks ago. I used it for some light duty vacuuming down in the basement. After putting up a wall and cutting drywall I figured I'd use it to vacuum the dust and pieces of drywall on the floor. It does great with dust, but who vacuums dust with a shop vac? Unfortunately the hose is too small (narrow) and since the hose is so long it clogs VERY easily. And when it clogs it overheats. After about the 10th clog I packed it back up and sent it back to Amazon. I instead ordered the 6.5 peak horsepower model (925-42-10) for $99.99 (has a 2.5" hose instead of this rinky dink one). It's MUCH quieter, MUCH stronger, and has not clogged even once. I'm giving this two stars because I am disappointed with the power, noise, size of the hose, and pretty much everything else about the vacuum. The only good thing is the variety of attachments you get. But who can vacuum with an attachment that only gives you an opening of about 1/2" (crevice tool)?? If you're just going to vacuum out your car or some dust then this is ok for you. If you want a "shop vac" like the name says...then forget about this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2011 9:28 AM PDT

Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac Dual V with SpinScrub Hand Tool
Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac Dual V with SpinScrub Hand Tool
Offered by Helpful Cheer
Price: $256.29
3 used & new from $256.29

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY AWESOME, July 8, 2005
Bought this steamer from Amazon about a year ago when I saw it on sale for $149.99. Just getting married and bought a house so I opened this thing up to clean all the carpets. My parents have a Bissell ProHeat ProTech and I must say this works much better. The separate clean/dirty tanks is a nice feature. On the Bissell it is a tank/bladder system that I HATE. The Hoover does an AMAZING job cleaning. The carpets look like brand new except for a few small spots that need to be gone over again with the scrubbing hand tool. I also did my stairs (white carpet) and they came out like brand new. The scrubbing hand tool does an awesome job cleaning. Just take your time with it and it comes out beautifully. This machine is definitely 5-stars in my book. GREAT all around, and nothing bad to say about it as of yet (other than the crummy tool holder, but who cares about that. I don't even have it attached to the machine, it hangs in the closet).

Panasonic Wireless 802.11 b/g Network Camera and Pet Cam (BL-C30A)
Panasonic Wireless 802.11 b/g Network Camera and Pet Cam (BL-C30A)
2 used & new from $145.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall not bad at all, June 24, 2005
Overall this is a pretty good network camera. It was very easy to get it setup on the computer (home network). However, setting it up to work through the Internet took a while. It wouldn't automatically program my router so I ended up manually opening the port through the router software. Once that was done it was a breeze getting it working. The camera itself has "decent" quality video. Nothing special...it's about equivalent to the normal "good" webcam. Objects in the distance are blurry (10ft-15ft away) but it isn't bad. The heat sensor works pretty good for notifying you via email if it senses anything (I am using it as a security camera). It actually emails you a pic of what set it off. Just takes a while to program that so it snaps the pic at the right moment. Being able to log in while I'm away and check in on things is GREAT. I give it 4 stars because I think it is a "bit" overpriced for what you get (I guess this is relatively speaking). I expected the video quality to be a bit higher. Anyhow, it's a good buy so if you're considering one, get it now. I paid $259.99 and I consider it an "ok" deal.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MONEY, June 15, 2005
This umbrella looks AWESOME out of the box. But as you will soon find out the connection between the top pole and bottom pole of the umbrella is VERY weak. The whole thing is held together by two small loose (and stripped, in my case) screws (in that metal piece that connects the top and bottom pole). And the bottom pole only goes into that metal piece about 3/4" so there is no stability at all there it pivots all over the place in the wind. After 1 week a small gust of wind broke mine in half. It looks nice but is TRASH and very poorly made (in China)!

Bodum Eileen 4-Cup (2 US cups) Coffee Press
Bodum Eileen 4-Cup (2 US cups) Coffee Press

4.0 out of 5 stars TIMER IS NOT INCLUDED, May 6, 2005
Nice coffee press...but don't expect to find a timer in the box like the 'other pictures' show...because IT ISN'T INCLUDED. Bodum cheaped out and stopped including the timer apparently which stinks. I bought 4 of these for gifts and was expecting to find the 4-minute timer inside...but found NADA. Oh well...

Coby CVH79 Lightweight Digital Super Bass HP
Coby CVH79 Lightweight Digital Super Bass HP

4.0 out of 5 stars BIG, March 20, 2005
For $1.89 these headphones have pretty good sound quality. I got 6 of them for my classroom computers. I have third graders so these are BIG headphones for them. Almost seem like they were built too large. Even on the smallest setting they're huge, even on my adult head. But for $1.89 each they're a steal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3