Profile for kkrenee22 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kkrenee22 RSS Feed (Chula Vista)

Page: 1 | 2
Denco Easy Grip Heavy Duty Foot Smoother
Denco Easy Grip Heavy Duty Foot Smoother
Offered by Hair Care Expo
Price: $12.73
13 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, November 28, 2011
very glad i bought this. it works wonders! i really dont know what else to say about it, other than dont use lotion or water on your feet when you scrub them.

Metallic Green Design Rubberized Feel Protector Hard Cover Case for HTC Inspire 4G (AT&T) + Luxmo Brand Car Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars darker than expected, November 28, 2011
it is two separate pieces that snap together to form the case. the color is much lighter in this picture than the item really is, but i dont care. i like green, which is why i ordered it. i doubt ill ever use the car charger, but its nice to have i suppose.

New Balance KV504 H&L First Walker (Infant/Toddler),Grey,4 W US Toddler
New Balance KV504 H&L First Walker (Infant/Toddler),Grey,4 W US Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wide size was just NOT wide enough!, October 24, 2011
I do like the shoes VERY much, and my 13 month old has very wide, very chubby feet. The wide was just NOT wide enough! I wish I would have gone with my gut feeling and bought the extra wide. I havent broke down and bought the other size yet, but as of this moment I have NOT found a pair of shoes that will fit my son's chunky feet. Wish me luck!

Scoots Scrubs "Doctor in Training", Blue
Scoots Scrubs "Doctor in Training", Blue
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs for my little doctor, October 24, 2011
I purchased this item and a Fisher-Price Medical Kit for my 2 1/2 year old who likes to play doctor. I have not had him try them on yet because they are a Christmas present along with the doc kit, so I am not sure of the fit. I will try to update my review or add another review after Christmas to describe the fit and sizing. From what I have seen so far, the embroidery is great and they really have the look and feel of hospital scrubs. I am pleased with my purchase

Handcrafted Handy Dandy Notebook inspired notebook (STEVE)
Handcrafted Handy Dandy Notebook inspired notebook (STEVE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its handy and dandy!, October 24, 2011
I purchased this for my oldest son for Christmas so he hasnt even laid eyes on it yet. I was pleased by the construction of the product and the two crayons it came with. That is all that mine came with. I noticed that the picture is showing the notebook, 3 paw prints, 2 crayons and (I guess) extra paper, but when I ordered it, that stuff wasnt in the picture, so I assume this was a recent change. Now I kinda wish I would have waited to order it! :(

Oh well, Im still pleased with what I got!

Spiderman Toddler Size: 3T-4T (Red/Blue)
Spiderman Toddler Size: 3T-4T (Red/Blue)
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $22.99
25 used & new from $16.53

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES his "biderman" costume!, October 24, 2011
I was weary of ordering a costume online because my son is 2 1/2 but barely into 2T clothes. He's 35" tall and the sizing chart shows that the 2T was only up to 34" so I didnt want to chance it.I ordered the 3T-4T and had my fingers crossed! When the costume arrived I went ahead and made him try it on. It is a little long in the legs and the sleeves, but other than that it fits! He loves spiderman so much that he actually wore the facemask! My son wont even wear a hat longer than 5 seconds! I am pleased with the costume and im pretty sure my son is, too!

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Offered by UnlimitedBaby
Price: $37.94
27 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nightlight!, September 15, 2011
My son loves looking outside every night to see the moon and the stars.. and when its bedtime he still gets to see them! I thought the plastic shell would be very fragile, but its surprisingly durable! I do recommend NOT using the cheap batteries it comes with, they make it look like it barely works. I bought the most expensive batteries i could find and it shines in the daylight now!

Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer
Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last a year., September 15, 2011
My son loves Toy Story, so I bought this and the desk that matches for his big Christmas present. After a few months, the little bins started to lose shape and become kind of flimsy. The blue fabric that holds up the bins has a huge tear in it - its a really thin, cheap fabric. All in all, I think it would have been better to buy a wooden organizer with plastic bins and put stickers on it. Sure, its cute.. But its cheaply made.

Ty Beanie Buddy Blues Clues 17" Plush
Ty Beanie Buddy Blues Clues 17" Plush
Offered by MarEtoys
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Its BLUE!, September 15, 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 2 year old who is OBSESSED with blues clues for the time being.. so honestly he hasnt had the chance to play with it or even see it at this point. I opened the box and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the fluffy blue puppy! I really think my son will love it! I also purchased a handy dandy notebook, which hasnt arrived yet. I hope he loves his toys!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Infant Seat!, February 15, 2011
i had one of these for my first son, so once my 4 month old started trying to set himself up in his bouncer i knew it was time to buy a new one! the only color i could find in my local stores was pink (sorry, im not putting my son in a pink seat) so i found this blue one and bought it. i recently purchased the play tray that works with it. its great for keeping toys in my childs reach. i dont think i could find one bad thing to say about this product. i love it!

Page: 1 | 2