Profile for EmersonLV > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EmersonLV RSS Feed (Las Vegas, Nevada)

Toshiba Satellite S855-S5379 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.40 GHz Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Windows 8) Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum

4.0 out of 5 stars Problem with the webcam, November 30, 2012
I also bought this from the Black Friday Deals. The performance of this laptop is really good and lighter than my old 15.6" Toshiba. I was having difficulty using Windows 8 at first, but now I'm starting to get used to it. Windows 8 is not that bad at all. My only problem with this laptop is the webcam. It's not working properly. It works on Skype, but it doesn't take picture/video when I use it with the camera application. Also it won't broadcast when I try to use it on the internet browser. Besides the webcam problem which I'm trying to get fixed, this is a really good laptop.

PowerGen® Black 2.4-Amp (12 Watt) Dual USB Wall Charger w/flip down Plug Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on my smartphone, but not on my tablet., October 4, 2012
I bought this because i needed a dual port charger to charge both my transformer prime tablet and motorola atrix, because my phone charger stopped working. Unfortunately, this is not compatible with my tf prime tablet so I only get to use this to charge my phone. Kinda disappointing.

Dockers Men's Microterry Drawstring Sleep Pant, Gravel, Medium
Dockers Men's Microterry Drawstring Sleep Pant, Gravel, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, March 31, 2012
I finally found the drawstring pants I've been wanting to buy. I'm 5'7 and this fits me really well and feels really comfortable! Great buy!!