Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Profile for Stephen McMahon > Reviews

Browse

Stephen McMahon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen McMahon RSS Feed

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Hanford Fashion Sneaker
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Hanford Fashion Sneaker
Price: $21.05 - $899.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst pair of shoes ever owned - heels fell apart within a few months, March 31, 2014
Not too much to say about it. I really like the design of it and the fit was as expected. After a few months of casual wear this and the grey pair I ordered (so both pairs did this) the heels literally fell apart over time to the point where you could stick your fingers in from the bottom through the sole.

Now that being said these shoes get pretty great reviews so I either got a terrible batch or after 24 years I just finally started walking really funny cause this has never happened on any other shoes I have owned. Will not be buying again unfortunately.

Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector
Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector
4 used & new from $379.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & as Described, February 23, 2012
Projector comes packed really good by Amazon, they always have top notch shipping. Projector comes in a nice carrying case with instructions and some peripherals. I had no problem getting it set-up and using it right away. Spent about 2 hours dialing in the color settings for the best mix of daytime & nighttime watching. This is a 720p projector so somethings (like text) won't be crystal clear when projected 100inches but that was to be expected (get a 1080 if that's an issue, they cost about $400 more). I tested this out with Kung Fu Panda, The Other Guys, Louie and Eastbound & Down - all looked phenomenal. This is a HIGHLY recommended projector for $500.

PCMD Projector Ceiling Mount for Acer H5360
PCMD Projector Ceiling Mount for Acer H5360

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & as Described, February 23, 2012
Mount got here the same day as my projector so I was very happy about that. Comes packed in newspaper with the explanation that is saves the consumer money by using cheaper packaging, which I am always down for! CVS ads are always funny to look at anyways.

Mount came as described and has 2 hanging options, either with the T-Clamp style hanger or screws. I used the clamp style for security and had no problems getting it up there. I didn't much care for the instructions as they seemed to be universal mount instructions but after about 20 minutes and 3 tries got it set up properly. Those complaining of the projector swaying freely need to tighten down the ball joint washer, all I had to do. If that doesn't work put a piece of cloth on the ball joint to increase the stiffness and that should also take care of the issue.

In all, product was as described, quickly shipped and arrived in great condition. A+

The Sharper Image Smart Universal Jumbo Remote with Luminescent Touch Pad - never lose your remote again
7 used & new from $12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective but Works, February 14, 2012
I wanted a large remote just to have something cool. I was a little weary of it being 'Sharper Image' as most of there stuff is....of poor quality. Received the remote and the batteries were dead on arrival. I replaced it with some fresh ones and the lower right hand of the remote blinks uncontrollably when it's supposed to be solid. The buttons are not located directly under the imprint on top and seems to be a "sweet spot" for each of them. Programming was relatively easy though with my JVC TV. In all, the remote does what it is meant for but the quality is poor and I received it defective. I'd pass a long to something of higher quality.