Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for MyBeesWax > Reviews

Browse

MyBeesWax's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1076
Top Reviewer Ranking: 407

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MyBeesWax "A Music Fan" RSS Feed (The Heart of the Golden State)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Royalty Free Ambient Music for Personal YouTube Videos
Royalty Free Ambient Music for Personal YouTube Videos
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot believe they're giving this away for free. ..., May 5, 2016
I cannot believe they're giving this away for free. It provides a very relaxing ambience while I'm doing chores around the house. Why are you still reading this post? Download yours copy NOW!

D-yun Fake CAR Motor Alarm No Wiring Only Led Flash
D-yun Fake CAR Motor Alarm No Wiring Only Led Flash
Offered by COOLSOON
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is as described. I'll be installing a real ..., May 5, 2016
Everything is as described. I'll be installing a real alarm soon, but meanwhile, this will serve as a stand-in to ward off potential thieves.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 15.6" Acer Chromebook 15 C910 / CB5-571 / CB3-531 series Laptop (Black)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... complaint about this cover is it picks up fingerprints easily. The quality of the plastic also feels a ..., May 5, 2016
My only complaint about this cover is it picks up fingerprints easily. The quality of the plastic also feels a bit on the cheap side. However, it seems to be very durable. I've used it for some 3 months now and it has kept my Acer Chromebook in pristine condition. The fit is superb. Once installed, it will stays put and will not come off very easily. Overall, it's a good investment. The Chromebook has grown on me and I hope to keep it looking new for many years to come.

Xgunion Car Supplies Anti-theft Device Stainless Steel Clutch Lock Brake Lock
Xgunion Car Supplies Anti-theft Device Stainless Steel Clutch Lock Brake Lock
Offered by XGUNION
Price: $27.68

3.0 out of 5 stars The rubber fittings come off really easily. That is a little annoying but I left ..., April 29, 2016
The product did not fit over my clutch, which has a plastic stem that is considerably wider than this product is able to accommodate. I had to pull the stainless steel bracket apart slightly and use a padlock instead.

The rubber fittings come off really easily. That is a little annoying but I left them as a visual theft deterrent as the red is rather striking. It looks to me to be more of a bright pink than a red actually.

I use two padlocks (one an ABUS 70HB/45-63 and the other a Master Lock) for security. Any thief can defeat this device by (1) picking through two padlocks, (2) cutting the padlocks, or (3) sawing off the clutch. But at least I make them work for it. Hey, I work for a living, and so should thieves.

NatureWise CLA 1250, Highest Potency Non-GMO Healthy Weight Management Supplement, 180 count
Price: $20.53
18 used & new from $20.53

1.0 out of 5 stars My condition was so bad that it looked like I had elephantiasis, April 28, 2016
Instead of losing weight, I actually gained 15lbs after being on it for two months. The cause of the weight gain was edema, or water retention, particularly in my legs. My condition was so bad that it looked like I had elephantiasis. It finally dawned on me it could be the CLA. It's been 6 weeks since I stopped taking this and I've lost the 15lbs I gained.

I decided to try this product based on all the glowing rev1ews. I bought it from Amazon, not from a third party, so it's not likely I had received a counterfeit product. I found out later by reading through the posts that several posters also had problems with edema after taking this product.

Hopefully, this information will help someone out there.

Bell Automotive 22-1-97038-9 Red Sport Gel Hyper-Flex Core Steering Wheel Cover
Bell Automotive 22-1-97038-9 Red Sport Gel Hyper-Flex Core Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $8.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Having a steering wheel that provides a good grip is therefore of utmost importance to me, April 16, 2016
I drive a Toyota with a manual transmission, so I do a fair amount of one-handed driving. Having a steering wheel that provides a good grip is therefore of utmost importance to me. I bought this steering wheel cover to improve the grip on my steering wheel.

Unfortunately, the surface of this steering wheel cover doesn't have as much traction as I had hoped. I was expecting the "gel" part of it to have a more rubbery feel to it. However, it feels more like vinyl than rubber and it definitely doesn't feel anything like gel, like those used in Dr. Scholl's insoles. Calling this product a "Gel Steering Wheel Cover" is very, very misleading. At best, the "gel" provides a marginally better grip than my stock Toyota steering wheel.

The cover bulks up the steering wheel quite a bit, but it does provide the steering wheel with a soft padded feel. It also gives the steering wheel a somewhat more sporty and beefy look. The red is eye-catching and matches my red Toyota quite well. It's too bad the stitching isn't red, which would coordinate perfectly with my TRD shift knob.

I plan on sticking some Peel And Stick Grip Tape on the faux leather parts of the steering wheel cover. This should help improve the traction.

---
Overall, this isn't too bad of a product, but I have major gripes about the manufacturer calling this a "gel" steering wheel cover. So, beware, the "gel" isn't in fact gel at all but vinyl. Another point to be aware of is it will bulk up the steering wheel. This is of course strictly a matter of personal preference so your mileage on this point may vary.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Contigo Purity Glass Water Bottle, 22 oz., Radiant Orchid
Contigo Purity Glass Water Bottle, 22 oz., Radiant Orchid
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Gasket Material Unknown + Mouth Slightly Too Small, March 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Liquids in this water bottle come in contact with:
(1) glass (from the glass bottle)
(2) stainless steel (from the screw cap)
(3) gasket (from the underside of the screw cap)

The gasket is made from rubber or silicone, most likely silicone. I wish Contigo had information in its product literature on what the gasket is made of and on whether it is food-safe. Such information is vital to consumers who are cognizant of the dangers of chemicals that are carcinogenic or deleterious in some way leeching into foods.

The gasket can be easily removed by simply prying it off with a pair of tweezers or any implement with a narrow tip. However, this would render the water bottle no longer leak-proof.

I have used a Kleen Kanteen water bottle for many years and I guess I've been spoilt by how easy it is to fill it due to its wide mouth. The mouth of the Contigo bottle is slightly smaller than the one on my Kleen Kanteen bottle. I would have liked it to be a bit wider.

The bottle weighs 1 lb 2.2 oz (the glass bottle and cap weights 15.2 oz and the silicone sleeve weighs 3 oz) -- not light by any means and much heavier than a plastic bottle of comparable capacity. A 23.7 fl oz Smart Water plastic bottle, for example, weighs a mere 1.1 oz, lighter than even the silicone sleeve of the Contigo bottle! The tradeoff between portability and plastic-free is definitely a consideration here.

---
Owing to the lack of disclosure of the material used in the gasket and the less-than-desirable mouth size, this bottle gets a 3-star rating.

Kieba Coccyx Seat Cushion, Large Orthopedic Tailbone Pillow. Ultra Premium 100% Memory Foam Seat Cushion for Sciatica, Back, and Tailbone Pain (Black)
Offered by K Wellness
Price: $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AAAaaahhhh... Soft Cushy Memory Foam Comfort -- Wish I Had Found This Sooner, March 6, 2016
I've used many types of seat cushions over the years like the ones made from medium density foam or the ones that use filling made from synthetic or natural fibers. I've never used one made from Memory Foam however.

I'm SO glad I tried this. It is the most comfortable seat cushion I've ever used. It is molded to cradle the buttocks and the 100% memory foam is O. M. G. so very, very soft and easy on the tailbone and buttocks. It helps to eliminate uncomfortable pressure points so you don't have to constantly shift your weight around when you're seated for long periods.

I haven't been this happy with a purchase in a long time. Highly, highly recommended.

Zyllion ZMA-14-BK Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Cushion with Heat (Black)- One Year Warranty
Offered by Zyllion, Inc.
Price: $199.95
2 used & new from $159.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Unit Defective Right Out Of The Box -- Poor Quality Control, March 6, 2016
Length:: 0:30 Mins

The unit was defective right out of the box.

(1) In "Full" massage mode (upper and lower back mode), the shiatsu nodes sometimes remain on the upper back instead of moving up and down.

(2) When the shiatsu nodes do move down, the gears would frequently skip and get stuck on the bottom where they make a loud "cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, ..." noise, ad infinitum.

(3) When the gears get stuck, the unit won't even turn off when I press the off switch. I have to unplug the unit to turn it off.

Several others have mentioned the same exact problem I'm having.

Another problem is the shiatsu nodes for neck massage is too low and don't actually reach my neck (I'm 5' 10").

In case you're lucky enough to get a functioning unit:
The shiatsu nodes provide a very deep and wonderfully relaxing massage. The heat feature also helps relax and soothe tense or sore muscles.

---
Pity the unit is defective. I will be returning mine. I would recommended this product only if you're lucky and around 5' 6".
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 4:16 PM PST