Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Robin M > Reviews

Browse

Robin M's Profile

Customer Reviews: 152

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin M "robin_M" RSS Feed (CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
1997-2003 BMW 5-Series (E39) Front Add-On Cup Holder 525i 528i 530i 540i M5 by FY Cupholder
Offered by wishingstar888
Price: $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap useful upgrade., March 31, 2016
For the price this is a fantastic upgrade to the useless cup holders in the E39 BMW, the unit has a slightly more plastic quality that the rest of the material in the car but does not look bad. It is very functional and may not even need to be doubled taped to the car as it fits in fairly snuggly.
Good buy for under twenty bucks.

JessicaAlba Carbon Fiber Short Antenna for BMW Z3 and Z4 1995-2015
JessicaAlba Carbon Fiber Short Antenna for BMW Z3 and Z4 1995-2015
Offered by BlueRandov
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy so far., March 31, 2016
I have used this item for a few days so far, it's actually well made for the price and remarkably has better reception than my stock antenna on my BMW z3. I will see how it stands up to the elements and addend this review if there are issues but I'm happy so far especially with the price of under seven bucks.

It comes with numerous adapter screws and a few spacer rings - so could fit on a number of antenna bases with screw inserts.

I think it looks pretty good on my car as a stubby antenna should.

Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic 100 - Black
Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic 100 - Black
Offered by DealBrainz
Price: $299.00
13 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this DAC a lot., February 28, 2016
I bought this to add digital inputs to my Yamaha A500 integrated amp, I purchased this in the UK at the Cambridge Audio (CA) distributor there, Richer Sounds while I was visiting. It turned out to be about half the price if I purchased in the USA. I came with a multi-voltage adapter.
The DAC is very good in sound production, perhaps a little more mid range heavy than top end that I usually like but very listenable and non fatiguing. I did a direct comparison with CD's, I used my Marantz CD67SE which I found was more detailed in the very high range but I'd say the lower midrange was better with the DAC. I still like the Marantz for CD playback.
The DAC is very convenient as it allow multiple connections to my Amp which is really great for me. I use it with my laptop mostly and have tried some high resolution files 192/24 which sounded really well rounded. I also have a bluetooth receiver plugged into it's single toslink port which also sounds very nice with music I stream from my phone like Pandora or Amazon music (for convenience rather than critical listening). It is really nice to have the 3 additional digital inputs (2 coax and one toslink) and a UBS high resolution input.
I did have to update my laptop drivers to used the CA driver off their website - this is for use of USB 2 audio and I also update the firmware which was pretty straightforward from emailing CA technical support for the .bin file. I was actually pretty happy with CA support. The firmware that is most update is v3.260 and the driver is v3.26 (it came with firmware v3.20) -I am using Windows 10 and Foobar2000. You have to update it if you are having issues with the ASIO high resolution playback which I found out.
For the price I paid I would totally recommend this DAC, for $299 is it still very comparative to other similar DACs. I like it a lot.
Comment Comment | Permalink

RAVPower 40W 8A 4-Port USB Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology (White)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and is very well made., February 28, 2016
Really well made product. Works well, used it when travelling and works fine in the UK at 240v too!
Does not get warm with use (4 ipads plugged in).
Got it on a Amazon deal for $12 - totally worth it for the quality.

Magic Apparel Giant Skull Adjustable Baseball Cap (One Size, Black/Grey)
Magic Apparel Giant Skull Adjustable Baseball Cap (One Size, Black/Grey)
Offered by work and play
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cap!, February 28, 2016
like it - fits good for me, I have a smaller size cap size and it fits well. I have got more compliments on this cap than any other I have!
looks well made and was good value.

Danco 10538 Tub Spout Gasket, Black
Danco 10538 Tub Spout Gasket, Black
Price: $0.88
8 used & new from $0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars fixed my tub spout!, February 28, 2016
fixed my tub spout! works well - did not have to buy a whole new tub spout, quick installation with replacement of the gasket, just make sure you place it the right way round - very happy.

Halo Reach
Halo Reach
Price: $15.00
408 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal!, February 28, 2016
This review is from: Halo Reach (Video Game)
Came as a brand new item - for 7.50 -- cannot beat that! good game - kids love it!

Naomi Home Server Tray with Locking Legs, Espresso
Naomi Home Server Tray with Locking Legs, Espresso
Offered by OJ Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars for $16 I'm not expecting fantastic quality especially given some of the reviews but it ..., January 23, 2016
Wife loves it, for $16 I'm not expecting fantastic quality especially given some of the reviews but it was way better than I expected, finish is not 100% but it's $16! Works fine and better than I thought it'd be. Happy.

Wild Horses
Wild Horses

5.0 out of 5 stars catchy song, October 10, 2015
This review is from: Wild Horses (MP3 Music)
As many have done, heard the track on the Acura commercial - it's very catchy blend of slow electro' with female vocals, very unusual but at the same time one of those songs that stays in your head. I like it a lot. I think I'd like to hear more from this artist.

WarGames [Blu-ray]
WarGames [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Broderick
Price: $9.16
32 used & new from $6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars good times., September 13, 2015
This review is from: WarGames [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I'm giving this 5 stars as the story is still relevant today and mostly because it reminds me of my youth. good times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16