Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for TeacherKel > Reviews

Browse

TeacherKel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TeacherKel "book lover and teacher" RSS Feed (Overland Park, KS USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Chocolate, 30.9 Ounce
Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Chocolate, 30.9 Ounce
Price: $54.99
4 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Something I can stomach., June 18, 2016
I have been trying protein powders to use that are plant based with the 21 Day Fix. This is the only one so far that didn't make me hate myself for being so fat. Ok seriously though it has a stevia taste but it's not overwhelming and doesn't make you gag or wish you were dead.
I blended the chocolate with some berries and spinach (I know it has greens but you can't ever have enough, right?) and it wasn't awful. I would say it were yummy if I were a few more days into the program but I haven't forgot how real ice cream tastes.
I do love that it has added greens and probiotics! One less thing to worry about! It's definitely on the top of my list but not a whole 5 stars because I've heard others have less of a stevia taste.

Garden of Life Raw Fit Protein Nutritional Supplement, 451 Gram
Garden of Life Raw Fit Protein Nutritional Supplement, 451 Gram
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $26.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Do you like Stevia??, June 17, 2016
I'm so glad my WFs had single packets of this because while I could barely stomach the chocolate, this was awful. Overwhelming stevia taste, so chalky (even blended with almond milk) and gave me a headache it tasted so awful.

Trader Joe's Pour Over Brazil Coffee Brewer in the Bag (Pack of 6)
Trader Joe's Pour Over Brazil Coffee Brewer in the Bag (Pack of 6)
Offered by Fast & Easy Shopping
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy instant coffee., April 2, 2016
If you love trader joes coffee (who doesn't?!) then you will love these bags. I tried one out at home before adding a few to my emergency stash. Yum! Easy to use too.

Then I realized I could pack these for vacation when hotel coffee is too gross to consume. Winning!

I must buy more!

Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Green/Blue, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Green/Blue, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Price: $12.99
25 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The only cup you'll need., February 22, 2016
I HATE every single sippy cup. I've nannied or worked in childcare for over a decade. I've seen tons of cups. I have two children of my own-6 and 3. We've tried them all. They all end up broken, chewed on, are hard to put back together, won't get clean, leak, etc.

I was super skeptical about this one. I thought "here we go again, another cup I'm throwing $8 at that we will hate." But I was wrong.

I brought it home and showed it to my kids. They thought it was weird. My 3 year old even threw it at first b/c he couldn't figure it out. I took a drink myself and was pretty amazed but knew there might be a learning curve.

A few days later this is the only cup the kids want to use and they fight over it (we need to buy more). I want to throw out all our old cups and just have a couple of these! I love taking it in the car and knowing it won't leak. It's nice having kids take it to bed and knowing they won't be covered in water a few minutes later asking to change pjs. It's really amazing.

We've had ours about 3 weeks and no issues. We only drink water out of them so we may not have issues others are having if you're putting juice or milk in these.

Overall a great cup. All you could ask for. Now I just need to buy more!

Pilot FriXion Clicker Retractable Erasable Gel Pens, Fine Point, Assorted Color Inks, 7-Pack (31472)
Price: $11.09
62 used & new from $5.61

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE NOW!, February 2, 2016
Love! I'm a teacher and I run a child-led, play-based program so I lesson plan based on the children's interest but if they change their minds on something or have new ideas, I have to change my plans. I was using pencil but wasn't a fan because of the fading and light shade of pencil. Someone mentioned these and I was like, "Yeah, right. Erasable pens are a joke." But I bought a couple at Target and fell in love. Yep, I'm in love with a pen.
Then I wondered what else I could use them for. Calendars! Someone cancels an appointment, no need to cross it out, erase it and reschedule! Meal planning! Don't have the ingredient and want to switch things around, just erase! Really don't know what I did before these pens.
I also am in a master's program and it's so nice to take notes and not have to scratch out if I misspell a word or miss a bullet point. My notes look lovely and are easy to study from without all the scratch marks.

You need these in every color!

Rain!
Rain!
by Linda Ashman
Price: $13.08
64 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars RAIN needs to be in your home library!, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Rain! (Hardcover)
I'm very critical of new children's books because I'm an early childhood educator and parent so if I buy a book it has to be one I'm willing to read often and enjoy with my children and students. This is exactly one of those books.

It's simple. I can read it in less than 5 minutes at the end of the day or before bed.

It has a message. The message of your attitude is contagious isn't just spoken but children can seek out it's depths in the illustrations and pauses in the book.

Multiple ages enjoy it. My 3 year old likes the illustrations and words of the story yet my first graders love it because they get it, really get how attitudes can spread like wildfire.

A wonderful addition to your collection and fun to read on a rainy or sunny day!

Butler Gum Crayola Dental Flossers For Kids - 40 Ea (Pack of 3)
Butler Gum Crayola Dental Flossers For Kids - 40 Ea (Pack of 3)
Offered by Royal Meds
Price: $9.91
9 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these!, January 30, 2016
We struggled to find flossers that my daughter liked and could use. She's 6 and petite and has a little mouth. The adult flossers bothered her as they were big and coated with mint flavor. These have a nice grape flavor that isn't overwhelming and can easily be rinsed off if your kid doesn't like the flavor. This set comes with SO many flossers. Order now and reorder in a year or so!

LG G pad 7.0 Case,Beebiz PU Leather and Hard PC Back Smart Cover Flip Folio Case for LG G Pad 7.0 V400 / V410 (LTE) 7-Inch Android Tablet Cases and Covers with Screen Protector and Touch pen (3-Fold,Rose)
Offered by Beebiz
Price: $10.97
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case for the price!!, January 30, 2016
I wanted a cheap case that would protect my LG tablet in case and I found it. I didn't use the screen cover and feel it has good protection for my grown up use. I do not allow my kids access to this tablet thus I wasn't wanting something heavy duty that could survive a long fall or hard throw, that's for our other tablet. ;)

I love the stand as I can sit this on a table next to my computer and watch TV while working! The stylus was a nice bonus too.

LP WOW Earth Bell Regular (Standard)
LP WOW Earth Bell Regular (Standard)
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $10.59
5 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for preschool music!, January 30, 2016
I teach preschool and my 3-6 year olds love this instrument and I like it too. Not an annoying bell sound. It's a very clear sound and the children enjoy playing it and adding it to our music time. Great price for a quality little instrument for small hands.

American Girl BeForever Fashion Sketch Portfolio
American Girl BeForever Fashion Sketch Portfolio
Price: $11.43
7 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for your little fashionista!, January 30, 2016
My 6 year old loves these. We've had lots of fun working on outfit designs together. There are so many possibilities and pages that you could really use this daily or weekly for quite a long time. My only complain is that some of the stencils don't exactly line up with the model bodies so you have to color a little extra. Not a problem for an older kid or adult but my 6 year old gets frustrated sometimes that she stenciled pants that didn't cover the legs and has to problem solve on how to make the legs look like they're in pants without making them look lumpy. I think it's a great tool to use on working with what you've got but they really should make sure they line up exactly. Very little issue that we can work around so still 5 stars because the price is great for such a fun art project with the AG label!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10