Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Kellista > Reviews

Browse

Kellista's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kellista "book lover and teacher" RSS Feed (Overland Park, KS USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cardinal Gates Banister Shield 15' Roll Clear
Cardinal Gates Banister Shield 15' Roll Clear
Price: $30.92
8 used & new from $25.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable safety., August 27, 2015
We installed these 8 months ago and they've held up very well. One snag in one area but otherwise still like new. Easy to wipe down, no one falls between the railings. It's all good!

Playskool Weebles 2-Pack - Sports
Playskool Weebles 2-Pack - Sports
Offered by onestopshopbh
Price: $6.17
59 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Still good fun., August 27, 2015
Weebles still wabble but don't fall down. Good to know some things never change. My 2 and 5 year old love these. The older one pretends they are dinosaur eggs. Lol

OontZ Angle Bluetooth Speaker [ORIGIINAL] Ultra Portable Wireless with Built in Mic up to 10 Hour Playtime works with iPhone iPad tablet Samsung and smart phones - Black Grille
5 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great little speaker for the price, August 27, 2015
Great little speaker. You get what you pay for. This gets loud enough for the inside of our house. I wouldn't want it or need it to get louder. Doesn't have perfect sound quality but again, it's listen from my phone or this and I prefer this. Gets the job done. I would buy it again.

Panacea Products 15951 3-Panel Arch Screen with Double Bar for Fireplace
Panacea Products 15951 3-Panel Arch Screen with Double Bar for Fireplace
Price: $34.46
21 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars strong and good looking, August 27, 2015
Great, sturdy fireplace screen. I attached a few magnets to ours and it's secure against the fireplace now. Looks very nice too.

The Berenstain Bears' Big Book of Science and Nature (Dover Children's Science Books)
by Stan Berenstain
Price: $13.49
45 used & new from $8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Science from the Berenstain Bears? Yes please!, August 27, 2015
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this book. It's literally all the science info your young child needs but told from the Berenstain Bears! Every young child should have this book! I was trying to explain force and motion to my 5 year old. She was like whatever mom. Read the page about it here and she started making her own ramps and pulleys and explaining it to me! Awesome.

Nature Series:  Science on Tracking Expedition
Nature Series: Science on Tracking Expedition
Price: $25.99
17 used & new from $20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and learning!, August 27, 2015
Love love love! We bought these just to have the stampers for sand to show how animal tracks work (I teach preschool) but the entire kit is pretty amazing, especially for the price. Would make a fun gift for children interested in animals.

Samsung EC-WB350FBPBUS 16.3Digital Camera with 21x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Price: $194.90
41 used & new from $115.54

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little camera., August 27, 2015
Great point and shoot for the price. This thing uploads photos wirelessly! Let me say that again. You can take photos and they go right to your computer, iPhone, or Facebook. It's so easy it's almost scary. Be careful what you snap and upload. Ha! I use this for vacations or field trips where I don't want to take my DSLR or give to my 6 year old to work on her photography skills. It's cute too! I love the vintage look and the video quality is great.

20 Mylar Ziplock Food Storage Bags 5.5"x7", 5mil
20 Mylar Ziplock Food Storage Bags 5.5"x7", 5mil

4.0 out of 5 stars small but useful, August 27, 2015
These are small but seal really well. In an emergency situation you really don't want to be opening and having to use or let 1-5lbs of food go to waste so it's nice to have several of these around for oats, rice, and quinoa.

Read Aloud Anthology (Kindergarten)
Read Aloud Anthology (Kindergarten)
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Your kindergartener needs this!, August 27, 2015
We love this book and use the entire Harcourt trophies for our homeschool language arts curriculum but I really enjoy this collection of stories. From The Wheels on the Bus to 3 Billy Goats Gruff and new stories not yet heard it's all in one book and I don't have to chase down several different books. Great collection.

CLIF KID ZBAR - Organic Energy Bar - Oatmeal Cookie - (1.27 oz, 18 Count)
CLIF KID ZBAR - Organic Energy Bar - Oatmeal Cookie - (1.27 oz, 18 Count)
Price: $11.69
15 used & new from $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy kid food, August 27, 2015
My two year old loves these. They're a quick, organic snack that has iron and other nutrients so I know he's not going to starve if I run some errands and throw a one of these in the diaper bag. They're pretty tasty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7