Profile for sunnee hope > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sunnee hope RSS Feed (Floyd, VA, USA)

Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle Book 2)
Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle Book 2)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as much meat as "Dust of My Wings", January 14, 2014
I voraciously read the first book in the Dante's Circle series and couldn't wait to read the second. I found this book a bit monotonous in a way. Demons, death, demons, death, demons, sex, attempted mugging/rape, sex, supernatural attack, sex. Not sure I'm going to keep going in the series.

Dust of My Wings (Dante's Circle Book 1)
Dust of My Wings (Dante's Circle Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural, romance and sizzling sex - who could ask for more?, January 5, 2014
This book was a quick and easy read that kept me picking up my Kindle every chance I got. I have been looking for paranormal books with a romantic twist. The first book in a series, Dust of My Wings, captured me within a few pages. I just finished it and have already purchased the next book in the series. There were some typos that might have been caught on closer inspection but the storyline made me breeze through them. Ready to start the next one!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Multivitamin Ever!!!, December 29, 2007
I have tried many different "super" multis (not the wimpy ones like Centrum, etc.). I cannot tolerate those with iron so this one has a nice balance of B vitamins and and excellent formula with higher amounts of essential nutrients. As an added bonus, it also has some greens in it. I have stuck with this vitamin ever since I found it. Highly recommend it.