Profile for Parker Hallam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 383

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Parker Hallam RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AM Landen BLACK Multipurpose Rucksack Canvas Backpack(Stone-Wash Black)
AM Landen BLACK Multipurpose Rucksack Canvas Backpack(Stone-Wash Black)
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable backpack for school, January 29, 2013
Back to school with Jam closet! The backpack is great for school and for camping as well. The Canvas Backpack School Bag Great for School and Camping in BLACK with Genuine Leather Straps is spacious and can accommodate a whole lot of things.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Never before offer on Ray Ban glasses, January 29, 2013
Enjoy the lowest price offer on Ray-Ban Men's RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses. The sunglass comes with a metal frame and crystal lens. The aviator style never goes out of fashion. The product is shipped with authorized Ray-Ban case.

My Michelle Big Girls' Wire Hem Dress
My Michelle Big Girls' Wire Hem Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Lurex pleating dress for girls, January 29, 2013
The Lurex pleating dress from the house of My Michelle is perfect for party wear. Your little one can grab the attention of everyone with this amazing Wire Hem Dress. The golden dress falls perfectly. Mesh detailing is a treat to the eyes.

Rare Editions Baby-girls Infant Colorblock Satin Dress
Rare Editions Baby-girls Infant Colorblock Satin Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars For your little princess, January 29, 2013
The rare editions baby-girls infant Colorblock Stain Dress is apt for your little princess. The dress is machine washable and comes with a zipper back. Apt for babies around 18 months old.

Julian Taylor Women's Abstract Matte Dress
Julian Taylor Women's Abstract Matte Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars A dress for stylish women, January 24, 2013
My job demands frequent travelling and hence I was looking for a stylish and wrinkle free dress. The Matte Dress from Julian Taylor fits the bill perfectly. It comes with excellent quality and perfect fit. I love the elegant look of the blue color jacket.

10k White Gold Diamond Twist Ring (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
10k White Gold Diamond Twist Ring (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant diamond ring with a twist, January 24, 2013
I gifted this white gold diamond twist ring to my wife on her birthday and I was pleasantly surprised with her reaction. Now, she wears it at workplace. She admits happily that the elegant design and glittering diamonds have caught quite a few envious glances from her colleagues.

SODIAL- Purple Rose Rare!!! 5 Seeds !Great Color!
SODIAL- Purple Rose Rare!!! 5 Seeds !Great Color!
Offered by DEAL EASY
Price: $3.51
3 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my exceptional purchase, January 24, 2013
I have little bit idea about planting and hence I know that purple roses are rare. So, when I got this offer to buy fresh rose seeds from SODIAL, I couldn't resist it! Though starting roses from seeds can be tough job but still I hope to get an amazing result soon.

18 Inch Doll Backpack, Doll Sized Pink Nylon, Zipper Opening and Pocket in Hot Pink
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely backpack for 18" Doll, January 24, 2013
My daughter treasures her dolls. So, I had to buy this 18" Doll Backpack for her, complete with zippered opening and a pocket. Sometimes she uses it for stuffing her other items too. The backpack is of excellent quality, opens smoothly and easy to carry.

Offspring - Baby  Boys  Footie and Hat
Offspring - Baby Boys Footie and Hat
Offered by Baby SuperMall
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An adorable set for baby boys, January 24, 2013
I bought this baby boy's Footie & Hat set for my friend's newborn and she is all praise for it. The fabric is so soft that the baby seems to enjoy its warmth. Even after many washes, it still looks adorable with its bright blue stripes. The little hat is cute too.

Kids Headquarters Baby-girls Infant Cream Jacket with Pink Long Sleeve Tee and Printed Leggings

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute dress set for infants, January 24, 2013
A perfect set for my little princess! I just loved the first look of it. The baby pink long sleeve tee with frills is too cute so is the front open cream colored jacket with roses strewn on the front.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20