Profile for W. Kalamon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Kalamon RSS Feed (Eastern Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hobart 770119 Welding Flux Brazing 1/2 Lb Can
Hobart 770119 Welding Flux Brazing 1/2 Lb Can
Price: $6.59
2 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars powdered brazing flux, October 18, 2013
As a metal sculpter I find that many welding supply shops in my area do no carry powdered flux for brazing. Some shops only carry flux coated brazing rods. I would rather bare rod and control the amount of flux I use and am quite happy with this product.

SANYO RECHARGE 1500 TIMES eneloop AAA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries X 12 batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars SANYO RECHARGE 1500 TIMES eneloop AAA Ni-MH, August 29, 2013
I am a professional photographer and depend on quality batteries for my flash. After going through dozens of recharable batteries over the last 15 years. I would not purchase any other brand. If you are looking for the best, here they are. Well worth the extra costs!

(Price/4 pcs)GOGO Tally Counter, Plastic Tally Counter Clicker, 4 Colors
(Price/4 pcs)GOGO Tally Counter, Plastic Tally Counter Clicker, 4 Colors
Offered by ATAFA
Price: $6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand tally counter, August 29, 2013
I purchased these counters back in December of 2012. I use all 4 each day and they work great.

Kreitler Replacement Belt for 4.5-Inch Rollers, 72 x 1/4-Inch
Kreitler Replacement Belt for 4.5-Inch Rollers, 72 x 1/4-Inch
Price: $18.83
12 used & new from $14.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Kreitler Replacement Belt for 4.5-Inch Rollers, 72 x 1/4-Inch, August 29, 2013
I used to train on Rollers back in the 70's and 80's. I have an old Columbia Bike roller and finally got it out again. Kreitler Has always make quality products.
Bill K

Olympus SP-810 UZ Digital Camera (Old Model)
Olympus SP-810 UZ Digital Camera (Old Model)
Offered by WholeSaleAV
Price: $235.00
15 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus SP-810 UZ Digital Camera, August 29, 2013
Amazing optical zoom unheard of only a few years ago. I purchased this for my wife and she got great shots at the shore with family. I have been a loyal Olympus customer for quite a few years. Olympus has got game!

106743/106753/106773 GE HEPA Air Cleaner Filter
106743/106753/106773 GE HEPA Air Cleaner Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars HEPA Air Cleaner Filters, February 7, 2012
Because of other reviews, I knew to order 2 instead of one not making the mistake of thinking that 2 were part of the order because of the deceptive advertising. I like the machine and what it does for my studio but the filters are a bit expensive. However, it would cost a lot more to get a completely new and different type of air filter system so I opted to keep this one.

Lauricidin 227 gram 8oz jar
Lauricidin 227 gram 8oz jar
Offered by Med-Chem Labs, Inc.
Price: $38.95
3 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauricidin, December 21, 2011
I have been battling Chronic Lyme Disease for a while now and have been supplimenting with Lauricidin. I believe this product has been instrumental in helping me cope with Lyme symptoms while I am treating with Rife Therapy. I would reccomend this to anyone fighting any bacterial or viral infection. It also has very beneficial autoimmune boosting properties.
Also, there is no need to fear any bad side effects.
Bill K
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2013 5:08 PM PDT

Joshua in a Troubled World: A Story for Our Time
Joshua in a Troubled World: A Story for Our Time
by Joseph F. Girzone
Price: $11.00
104 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Joshua Troubled World, October 23, 2010
I have read all the Joshua Series and still feel the 1st one was the best. Actually, this latest book was my least favorite. It did make me question the government wisdom and the paranoid fear generated by how people in general profile others because of religion and terrorist acts. Even though this is fiction, IT seems to me that the author profiles CIA mentality which is what the message it trying to get people to stop doing. Author Grizone seems to spend a lot of text with unnecessary discription, almost as if he were trying to fill up pages. This issue didn't keep me anxiously waiting Joshua's next move but rather had me waiting to move on to the next stage of the plot. If this was the 1st of a "Joshua" series, I believe that Mr Grizone would not have had the following he has today.
Since I enjoyed the others, if he wrote another in the series I would probably read it. I guess it's kind of like Microsoft...just because they came up with really bad operating systems like ME and Vista, that doesn't mean that I am going to give up on the computer. Good Luck to Josephe Grizone.

Solar Power, Outdoor Solar Landscape Path Lights, Stainless Steel Pack of 12:
Solar Power, Outdoor Solar Landscape Path Lights, Stainless Steel Pack of 12:
Offered by Value Island
Price: $70.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Lights, September 11, 2010
This is the 2nd set I purchased of these Lights. The truely stay on all night. My 1st set has gone through 2 winters and not one of them has had a failure.

3M Peltor 97069 President Hearing Protector
3M Peltor 97069 President Hearing Protector
Price: $20.21
33 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Peltor 97069, March 31, 2010
I was a contractor for 18 years and suffer from what I call "circular saw hearing" over the years I tried to protect my hearing from construction sounds but if you were in construction, you know that is not always possible. These hearing protectors are the most comfortable I have ever worn. They are also the most quiet. I have several other over-the-ear protectors and there really is no comparison. I can running a chain saw for hours without the after-effect ringing and sit on my riding tractor for hours without any detrimental effects. Thanks Peltor. It's a shame I didn't have these when I was younger. Five Stars! for sure

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4