Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ginger > Reviews

Browse

Ginger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ginger RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iXCC Element Series 4 inch Apple MFi Certified Lightning 8pin to USB Charge and Sync Cable for iPhone SE/5/6/6s/Plus/iPad Mini/Air/Pro - White
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This little cord is just perfect for the USB Charger RAVPower 36W 4-Port USB Desktop ..., September 14, 2015
This little cord is just perfect for the USB Charger RAVPower 36W 4-Port USB Desktop Wall Charger I purchased. It is short enough to avoid any tangle and allows me to put my iPhone or iPad right next to the station. It seems to be well made, with the plug ends reinforced. Of course the short length and this permanent installation will also avoid any pull out from the plug ends. All in all a good purchase.

Altec Lansing PT7031 Powered 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
Altec Lansing PT7031 Powered 5.1 Channel Home Theater System

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a blinking red light, August 6, 2015
I bought this speaker bar about 3 years ago because my new flat screen TV had terrible sound but was never able to get it to work properly with the TV and DVR, just the Blu Ray player. Needless to say it was seldom used even though I had had to build a raised area to the rear of my TV cabinet for the TV so that the remote would work---this bar is BIG. Well, the flat screen died and I got another one and this time got the bar working with TV, DVR and Bluray too. So it's been 3 months of pretty consistent use and all I have now is a blinking red power off light to show for it. The remote is a joke, the on screen menu only comes up in TV mode, the whole thing is so awkward to use I think I am relieved. I ordered a set of Logitech speakers at about an eighth of the price---they are working great on my other hdtv. I would not recommend this product to any one nor would I ever buy from this company again.

Amazing Airplanes (Amazing Machines)
Amazing Airplanes (Amazing Machines)
by Tony Mitton
Price: $3.99
182 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying made easy, May 27, 2015
I bought this book for a 2 year old granddaughter prior to our flight to Mexico. We went through all the things Rat, Bird and Rabbit did getting ready and going on the airplane. It became her go-to book both before our trip and even afterward when she had seen all the things first hand. Although I got other books about flying, this one resonated best with her. She still asks to read it when I visit. The little one is asking when we can go on a BIG ahplane again.

Compact White Plastic In-line Cord Light Lamp Switch
Compact White Plastic In-line Cord Light Lamp Switch
Offered by Hakee
Price: $5.25
5 used & new from $3.68

3.0 out of 5 stars OK if you need a lighted switch in a no traffic area., May 27, 2015
I needed an in line switch for a stand fan that has lost its switch button. I got tired of having to use needle nose pliers to turn the thing on and off or simply unplugging it and replugging. This little switch works ok but I had a couple of problems with it. First of all, it comes with absolutely NO instructions at all and I am not an electrician. So, of course I wired it with the little light on the plug side and not the fan side where it goes. I just finished rewiring so the light is on the fan side and the hot (large plug prong) is on the left side of the switch and this seems to work and has the light come on when the fan is on. (I could already tell, of course). The other thing I had a problem with is that you have to cut both sides (hot, neutral) of the cord completely, strip all four ends and just try to get the stranded copper to stay under those little screw heads while you tighten down. Also, there is no strain relief bushing included and not much room to place one. The opening in the end of the little switch will accommodate a larger cord than mine but I am not sure the inside will. If you need an in line switch with a light this will work. Just be careful the cord can't get tripped over or I am afraid the cord might pull out.

Genie Bra 3-pack--white&black&nude, with Removable Pads (XXL)
Genie Bra 3-pack--white&black&nude, with Removable Pads (XXL)
Offered by PeterXin
Price: $16.10

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT all the same!, February 16, 2015
I was very pleased with my purchase of these bras in the black and nude two-pack, so I bought this pack to get a white one too. I ordered the same size but these are NOT the same as the first pack. The fit is looser, the material is not as supportive and the shoulder straps are very wide. With the stretchier fabric the straps tend to gather up rather than lying flat. Perhaps a size smaller would have solved some of my complaints, but these are all supposed to be the same bra, right? Either one or both packs are counterfeit, or Genie has the worst quality control problem ever.

Chromo Inc® 2 Pack Universal Headphone Splitter Audio Cable 3.5mm - 1 Male to 2 Female Connectors - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful trial run!, February 16, 2015
I got these splitters for a future airplane trip with two granddaughters age two and eight. You can gang the two splitters up and achieve a 3 way splitter very economically, with no apparent loss of volume or quality. This last weekend we went on a 3 hour car trip. Gramma hooked everybody up and we watched UP on my iPad with no problem. I sat in the middle and held the iPad to make sure. I had one set of inexpensive headphone type receivers for the 2 year old and she was good to go. (Earbuds not a good idea for her). Our future airplane ride should be a snap. I will probably download FROZEN for that trip. (Disney movies anywhere is great too)

Genie Bra Women's Big Twin Pack, Nude/Black, XX-Large
Genie Bra Women's Big Twin Pack, Nude/Black, XX-Large
Offered by PeterXin
Price: $24.90
4 used & new from $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort is my goal. They deliver., January 11, 2015
Counterfeit or not? I really don't have a clue. Some have said they are and some have said they run small. The set I got from Yo Shopping are different from the one I got at Walmart a few years ago but I think improved. I followed the other reviews and ordered 1 size larger and am glad I did. These bras have a lot to recommend them to me: due to lumpectomy and radiation, regular bras hurt and disparity in cup sizes is a problem. All summer I wear tank tops with the built in shelf bra. Winter is hard. These bras have a fairly heavy elasticized fabric (almost swim suit type) and a wide bottom band that DOES NOT ROLL UP. The cups have molded inserts which are removable. This is good for washing. (Both bras have been machine washed, air dried twice and look and feel like new.). Unfortunately, this also means the inserts are capable of moving around and must be repositioned. In spite of this minor inconvenience, I plan to buy more. All in all I pretty much like these bras.

iPhone 5C Case, Caseology® [Fusion Series] Scratch-Resistant Clearback Cover [Pink] [Dual Bumper] for Apple iPhone 5C - Pink
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and matches, September 28, 2014
The case fit my iPhone 5C perfectly and marches the (salmon) pink back perfectly. The outer rim is non slip and the clear back lets the phone color show thru. So far this is a great case for my needs with an affordable price.

Certified By Apple - Bundle of 3 Premium 6.5 Feet MFi USB Data Sync Cables for Apple iPhone 4, 4s, 3gs, 3g iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, iPad 1, 2, 3 (NOT for iPod 5, iPad 4, mini or iPhone 5) in Retail Packaging by The Friendly Swede (TM)(Red + Black + White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPad away from the outlet!, October 8, 2013
I have an iPad2 and bought the 3 pack of longer cables so I did not have to sit by the outlet to play on the iPad while charging. I have only used the red cable but I am very happy with it. The sturdier plug and the heavier cable allow the iPad to charge at the usual rate. (Skinnier cord would take longer due to resistance) Some folks have said that the plugs are a problem---my case has cutouts for the speaker and the various access points so I have had no problem plugging this cord into the iPad. I would recommend these cords to anyone with an iPad who likes to use it while it is charging but wants a little more room to maneuver.

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Get It Wholesale
Price: $11.49
13 used & new from $7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems perfect for MY age, September 13, 2013
I have been trying to find the best product for my 70 year old ex-smoker (23 years) wrinkled skin for some time now. I started with Olay but found as the supposed effectiveness of their creams and lotions increased so did my eyes' sensitivity (When I wrote them about the problem, they sent coupons for more of the same so I stopped using them) Then I tried Garnier lotion (liked a lot) and then the Garnier BB cream but it was really thick and seemed too cakey. Finally I saw the ads for this product and here I am, pretty happy at last. It does not make the wrinkles disappear but it seems to minimize them. I like the glow it gives but that is me. You may not.

There are some things to be aware of if you are looking for a product like this. The cream is light, both in color and texture and goes on very smoothly, very easily. I thought it was too light in color but it darkens slightly after exposure to the air. It does have a fairly strong perfume to it so if you want something odor free, this is NOT for you. The "radiance" part of this is rather strong. I you want a matte look you will need a finishing powder because this goes on pretty shiny. It works for me and I have tubes at home, my son's and my Mom's for when I visit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3