Profile for Ric > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ric "Hap" RSS Feed (Deerfield, NH)

Page: 1 | 2
Michelin Defender All Season Radial Tire - 225/65R17 102T
Michelin Defender All Season Radial Tire - 225/65R17 102T
Price: $157.00
16 used & new from $60.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tires for CRV and the Northeast!, November 7, 2014
I bought the Michelin Defenders for my wifes 08 CRV. They were installed at 123K and the car now has 170K. There is about 10K miles of tread wear let on them making them good for about 55K or so. Not bad for an all wheel drive vehicle. I didnt expect them to go the 90K miles as advertised. I rotate the tires every 4-6K, and do an alignment every year. That is extremely important to get the most life, and they have all worn evenly by doing so. These are good all season tires for the northeast in snow and rain. They are far better than anything that has been on the car previously. We plan to put a new set on soon as the winter is coming quickly. I would recommend paying a little more and getting these tires for the CRV.

LU53PW DUAL 3 - WY 5.25 IN IN/OTDR LDSPKRS WHITE PAIR
LU53PW DUAL 3 - WY 5.25 IN IN/OTDR LDSPKRS WHITE PAIR

3.0 out of 5 stars OK speakers for the price, September 4, 2014
I thought they would be louder.

Depo 317-1979R-US-CR Honda Civic Passenger Side Replacement Taillight Unit without Bulb
Offered by Auto Lights & Bulbs
Price: $50.95
2 used & new from $50.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lens!, September 4, 2014
just like OEM and installed with no problems

Mosiso - Pink Retina 13-Inch Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display A1502 / A1425 (NEWEST VERSION, NO CD-ROM Drive) (PINK)
Offered by Mosiso
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 4, 2014
purchased for daughter and she said she liked it and it fit well!

Keeper 07203-1 Waterproof Roof Top Cargo Bag (15 Cubic Feet)
Keeper 07203-1 Waterproof Roof Top Cargo Bag (15 Cubic Feet)
Price: $47.00
4 used & new from $37.60

4.0 out of 5 stars across the country- no problems!, September 4, 2014
This was loaded with my daughters stuff for college from NH all the way to Salt Lake City! It did not move an inch and this was on a CRV with no side rails, only two crossbars. We did go through a couple of rain storms but everything was dry when we unloaded. Holds a lot of stuff and pretty sturdy. I would definitely recommend.

Hewlett Packard Officejet 4620 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Boone's Overstock
Price: $179.75
18 used & new from $39.55

2.0 out of 5 stars The Staples salesman said he believed this was the best cheap printer at the time of purchase so I ..., July 26, 2014
The Staples salesman said he believed this was the best cheap printer at the time of purchase so I bought it. It lasted about a year and then the cartridge went into a jam mode that could not be uncleared rendering the printer useless. Never really liked the display navigation anyways and my wife hated the thing- always having problems printing with communication errors from her wireless computer. Time for something better!

Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Rear - 140/90-15 76H
Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Rear - 140/90-15 76H
Price: $123.38
30 used & new from $120.95

2.0 out of 5 stars tire came with both sides all scuffed up, May 6, 2014
So much for a nice looking new rear motorcycle tire! I have ordered many tires before and they have all came wrapped up but this was shipped just by itself and looked like it had fought a battle! I would call it damaged actually, looks like crap and can't even read the lettering! Make sure you ask to package this properly when ordering or otherwise you will end up with a s***ty looking back tire like mine.

AcuRite 00799 Digital Outdoor Window Thermometer
AcuRite 00799 Digital Outdoor Window Thermometer
Price: $10.00
9 used & new from $5.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working in a few months, February 2, 2014
I thought it was the battery so I bought a new one and replaced it. Nope, it did not work so now I am out a thermometer and a battery which I won't need. Piece of junk!

Char-Griller 8080 Grill Cover, Fits Duo 5050 Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
Char-Griller 8080 Grill Cover, Fits Duo 5050 Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
Price: $34.99
12 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars cover fades and rips, May 7, 2012
I use a heavy duty tarp over this cover from day one and I only got one summer use out of it before it ripped to shreds. I take good care of my things and I know NH winters are brutal so that is why I bungee a heavy duty tarp over it. The next summer the thing falls apart and is useless. Also see that it fades slightly but I really dont care if it had worked properly. I see all the other similar complaints....time for a redesign with a better quality fabric. I wouldn't put my "Char Griller" name on it!

Sylvania 60424 - FC6T9/CW - 20 Watt T9 Circular Fluouescent Light Bulb, Cool White
Offered by Light Bulbs Etc, Inc.
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.70

2.0 out of 5 stars They are NOT SYLVANIA bulbs!, October 3, 2011
If you want "Bulbrite" brand bulbs made in China than go ahead and purchase. Just dont expect Sylvania brand even though they are falsely advertised as such.

Page: 1 | 2