Profile for Anthony P. Tran > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony P. Tran RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Quiksilver Men's Solstice Sandal
Quiksilver Men's Solstice Sandal
Offered by Surfboards Etc
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2015
Just like everyone else says, they are very comfortable and arch support as well. Pretty good value!

TeckNet F27 In Car Universal FM Transmitter
TeckNet F27 In Car Universal FM Transmitter
Offered by SmarTeck
Price: $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good FM transmitter for $10, July 28, 2015
Good FM transmitter for $10. 88.3FM and 88.9FM usually work best for me. It takes a bit of fiddling to get the right station and a station that gives you clear sound one day might not be the same the next day. My suggestion: Tune your transmitter while your car is warming up because you don't want to be doing this while driving.

6pcs Salon Iron Sectioning Clips Clamp, Samll Hair Iron Section Clips
6pcs Salon Iron Sectioning Clips Clamp, Samll Hair Iron Section Clips
Offered by Perfe Hair
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so impressed with the quality of these amazing clips! As a hair stylist, June 15, 2015
I am so impressed with the quality of these amazing clips! As a hair stylist, I do a ton of highlights and these clips are so useful! They are the strongest I've ever had and have kept its shine and paint. They are identical to YS PARK clips. I am definitely ordering more!

Sweet Sweat Premium Waist Trimmer, 1-size-fits-all. Includes Free Sample of Sweet Sweat Workout Enhancer!
Offered by Sports Research
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, October 22, 2014
I love this thing! I had a different one for years but this one in conjunction with the sweet sweat (i purchased the stick awhile ago) works wonders! I sweat so much more with this band!

Forever Collectibles Los Angeles Dodgers Camouflage Team Logo Hard Snap-On Apple iPhone 5 & 5S Case
Offered by Mobile Essentials
Price: $4.10
2 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2014
Fast shipment and perfect!

Leg Avenue Women's Indian Girl Dress, Brown, X-Large
Leg Avenue Women's Indian Girl Dress, Brown, X-Large
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $15.03
12 used & new from $15.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, October 22, 2014
Quick shipment. I ordered one size larger as advised by others and the length is good but it is a little too big. I would rather keep better length. Yes it's not the best quality, but it's a $20 Halloween costume, not a $1000 ball gown. I embellished it with feathers and Blue beads, looks one of a kind now!

L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Masque for Unisex, 6.7 Ounce
L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Masque for Unisex, 6.7 Ounce
Offered by BuyDBest Inc.
Price: $18.98
12 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a professional stylist that has used this product for ..., October 22, 2014
I'm a professional stylist that has used this product for years. I purchased this conditioner here on Amazon because it's significantly cheaper than what I buy it for at my pro cost, and it smells incredibly different. It works well, but I don't feel as well as my last tub.

Dell XPS 12 XPSU12-5327CRBFB 12.5-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Carbon Fiber)
Offered by VII Tech
Price: $889.99
20 used & new from $477.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Crashes and Doesn't Wake At Times - DO NOT BUY if you are a student, September 27, 2014
Build quality is good on this and the battery is great like everyone else says. But the bugs this thing come with drive me CRAZY.

1.) The laptop will not always power on when you open it up. There is no hard power button to force shut down so you just have to sit there and wait until it turns back on. This has been my biggest problem for me so far and it is SCARY to think that this could happen while working on a college report or essay. For those who do own it, you can try pressing the windows button on the screen but if it doesn't work then unfortunately you're SOL.

2.) The auto-rotation on this laptop is so buggy. There are work-arounds but don't expect this to work 100% of the time.

3.) Crashes once in a while to blue screen while I'm not doing anything intensive or out of the ordinary. Seriously, getting back to the whole issue of losing data while working on a college report or essay.

I am a college student and bought this to be used as a workhorse of a computer. However, I have been finding this machine to more of a liability rather than what it should and always be, a tool. A tool to help me get through school, not to worry about when it's going to crash or not turn on with my hours of work waiting inside a word document on a laptop that won't turn on or crashed.

I would return this in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I cannot because my return window expired 20 days ago at the time of writing this review. Hopefully the microsoft windows update or SP will remedy these concerns, but for now, all my documents will have to live on Dropbox indefinitely.

Cyber Acoustics 30 Watt Powered Speakers with Subwoofer for PC and Gaming Systems in Frustration Free Packaging, (CA-3602a)
Price: $39.95
82 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Speakers!, June 23, 2014
The clarity of these speakers blew me away and the bass is nice and punchy. I bought a pair of Cyber Acoustics speakers 7 years ago and they held up great until recently. Cyber Acoustics always makes great, reliable speakers and they will always be my brand of choice when it comes to desktop speakers..

Tamrac N45 Leather Padded QuickRelease Camera Strap (Black)
Tamrac N45 Leather Padded QuickRelease Camera Strap (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera strap!, May 23, 2014
First of all, if you are using the strap that came with your camera I invite you to at least TRY this strap or any other third-party camera strap.

The foam is firm, yet accommodating and not once have I felt discomfort while using this strap. The material is a blend of suede and cotton, meaning not only is it more breathable, but also soft to the touch. The Tamrac also grabs onto clothing material relatively well, so for those who often carry their cameras on a single shoulder, you need not worry about your camera slipping off. The strap helps to disperse the weight of the camera relatively well which helps to avoid any neck pains.

For Those Who Own One Already:
I found the original install instructions to be a bit odd. Instead of feeding the strap through the outside, I fed it through the inside, past the plastic clip, through the metal buckle, and into the first slot of the plastic buckle. To me, this is a much cleaner solution and the weight of the strap through the buckles seems secure enough for me. Using a 5dc with strap and loving it. I would be more than happy to post a short video of this on request.
Comment Comment | Permalink