Profile for S. Applewhite > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Applewhite "AgentHandyman" RSS Feed (Castroville, Texas USA)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra Android Batteries Are A MUST!!!, December 2, 2011
I just received my order of two Anker batteries from LaptopMate. Everything appears to be working fine. Batteries were approximately 50 percent charged on arrival. Overall, I am satisfied with this product. However, in regards to product reliability and longevity, only time will reveal the actual value of this product. Thank you LaptopMate and Amazon.com!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2012 1:29 AM PDT

Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Navy, 6-12 shoe size
Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Navy, 6-12 shoe size
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winning Purchase From Amazon.com, November 30, 2011
These wool blend socks are the best! I'll never waste money on cotton socks again! Shipping was prompt. Size is right. Thank you for another great transaction, Amazon.com staff!

Carhartt Men's Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock,Navy,Large
Carhartt Men's Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock,Navy,Large
Price: $13.95
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These Socks Are Like SEX For The Feet..., September 29, 2011
I have a bad foot and as soon as I put one sock on that foot, I could feel the difference! The way it conformed to my foot without feeling 'clingy' or uncomfortable. I purchased 2 pair of these (I will order more now that I know...) to wear with my LaCrosse Men's 10" Game Country Hunting Boot I purchased for an upcoming trail hike and I am confident my feet will stay warm and dry with this combination. The sizing chart/info was "spot on"! As usual with Amazon Prime... ordering was fast and easy, delivery was super fast, packaging was 'content appropriate', and the product made me happy! Thanks Amazon!

Kingston 4 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/4GBET
Kingston 4 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/4GBET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Good Price, and..., September 1, 2011
Okay, so there is no "and..." It is a good product that met my needs. It was well, but minimally packaged. And all at a great price. If you don't have Amazon PRIME membership, get one for your household today! I have recovered the annual fee and then some with the "prime eligible" products.

Survivor HK-106320 Outdoor Fixed Blade Knife 7 Overall WITH FIRE STARTER
Survivor HK-106320 Outdoor Fixed Blade Knife 7 Overall WITH FIRE STARTER
Offered by Micro-Tools
Price: $6.49
23 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, but the sheath on the other hand..., August 4, 2011
I like the knife. It feels good in the hand. It is factory sharpened, but it will need to be sharpened more. Appears to be durable enough for most of the tasks I might put it through. I think I'll re-wrap the handle with paracord. It's an $8 knife! The fire steel works well. The sheath is flimsy and probably unsafe. The moment I took it out of the box, I noticed I could feel the tip of the knife blade poking through the end of the sheath! I will modify or replace the sheath... Maybe just make one from leather. Overall, I am happy with the KNIFE and the entire transaction.

For LG Optimus 2X / Saber / Thrill / GW300 / Thrive / G2x / Optimus 2x / Phoenix / Optimus Chic / Optimus V / Optimus T / Optimus S / Encore / Optimus M / Vortex / Cosmos Touch / Rhythm AX585 / Tritan AX840 / Fathom / Rumor Touch LN510 / enV Touch VX11000 / EXPO GW820 / Ally / Dare VX9700 FM Transmitter Stereo Hands-Free Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FM Transmitter, Great Price!, July 30, 2011
This FM Transmitter works as described and is great for listening to the music you have stored in your MP3 player, iPAD, cell phone, or other media devices. It is fairly well constructed, although the cord between the DC power adapter and the transmitter appears to be kind of frail. I primarily use this product with my LG 900G Net10 Prepaid Phone (actually purchased at Walmart for $30). This FM transmitter and hands-free device also ensures you are not going to violate any "hands-free" laws in your area. Shipping was fast as well.

Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Offered by 2015 Seller
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Accuracy On The Go!, December 27, 2010
I bought the FAST WEIGH M SERIES 500 X 0.1G BLACK from Amazon.com for accuracy on the go and that is just what I received. Ordering was easy and delivery was FAST! The scale is compact enough to fit in the front pocket of your jeans or slacks and works as expected. All-n-all, this was a great purchase! I would recommend the Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale to anyone who needs accuracy on the go.

HP J3680 Officejet All-in-One Printer
HP J3680 Officejet All-in-One Printer
Offered by arazbiz
Price: $220.99
10 used & new from $77.77

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say... It's HP!!!, March 20, 2010
I purchased this All-n-One printer to replace an old Scanner/Copier/Printer (HP PSC750). So far this new printer exceeds all expectations. The print quality is excellent. The print speed is okay. The price was Excellent! I keep finding new features every week!