Profile for ix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ix RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Elle
Elle
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Elle (Kindle Edition)
i love elle magazine and I'm so happy that i can get it on my kindle fire. I love the layout of the app and how it reads like a print magazine, except I can zoom :) great app

Pinterest
Pinterest
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love pinterest, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
I absolutely love pinterest! the app is great for kindle fire, great for showcasing all the features that pinterest has to offer and makes them easily accessible on the kindle fire

HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case
HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case
Offered by Pamper Inn
Price: $9.00
51 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, December 12, 2012
I was so excited to find this case because it's been a very difficult search for a case to fit the touchpad. I received it quickly and was even more excited when I opened the package and found that it is a PERFECT fit! great price for a great case!

KAYAK PRO
KAYAK PRO
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cool app, December 12, 2012
This review is from: KAYAK PRO (App)
love kayak and all the options they give you for travel search. this is app is great for kindle fire, its nice being able to check for travel deals wherever I am with my kindle.

CandySwipe 2
CandySwipe 2
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, December 12, 2012
This review is from: CandySwipe 2 (App)
fun game got it for free, nice to pass the time with if you're bored. love the amazon daily deal in the app store.

Skullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Black
Skullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Black
Offered by Justsomedeals
Price: $44.99
36 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 12, 2012
such an amazing deal on these headphones! got these for half the price as in electronic stores! got them quickly and they look fantastic! they are a gift so not sure how well they sound but I'm hoping they sound as amazing as they look!

Skullcandy S2FFFM-260 50/50 In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume - Rasta (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Purple Pear
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, December 12, 2012
these ear buds were almost double the price in every store. Such a great deal and exactly as described! I have had some issues with skull candy as a brand in the past, but for the money you can't really beat 'em! they are a gift so I won't know how well they work till christmas but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

USA Gear Tablet Folio Case Cover for 7 Inch AGPtek , Ainovo , Coby , HKC , Dragon Touch Tablet PC & More 7-inch Tablets with Durable Neoprene Shell and Scratch Resistant Interior Lining - Includes Capacitive Stylus & Accessory Bag
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, December 12, 2012
this is a great case for the price! I got this for the Visual Land Prestige 7'' tablet and it's a perfect fit! It's been difficult to find a case for this tablet because most of them are specific to certain model tablets. There are no cut-outs for specific ports, just two bands up top to secure the tablet and two small pockets at bottom to hold it. You could use this case for any 7'' tablet. also came with a free mini stylus and cleaning cloth. Great!

Nemesis Women's Red Leather Band with Round Skull Watch Case
Nemesis Women's Red Leather Band with Round Skull Watch Case
Offered by JustCalculators
Price: $55.95

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, December 12, 2012
I love this watch, the leather is soft and the color is exact. Such a great deal too! My only issue is that when I opened the box the watch was already ticking, like someone had already taken off the safety strip that the consumer removes after they've purchased the watch so that the battery doesn't drain. Other than that I'm very satisfied!

Reebok Tampa Bay Buccaneers Josh Freeman Replica Alternate Jersey Large
Reebok Tampa Bay Buccaneers Josh Freeman Replica Alternate Jersey Large

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jersey, December 12, 2012
i got this because it was the best deal on the internet. the only issue I had is the size is a little off; I ordered a Large, which normally would be a perfect fit, but this Large is quite small compared to other things. As far as the quality goes is great. I would recommend ordering one size larger than normal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3