Profile for Jana Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 920

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jana Taylor RSS Feed (Iowa, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Avery Big Tab Pocket Insertable Plastic Dividers, 5-Tab Set, 1 Set (07708)
Avery Big Tab Pocket Insertable Plastic Dividers, 5-Tab Set, 1 Set (07708)
Price: $10.82
2 used & new from $10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, useful., July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are such a colorful, fun set of tabbed dividers. I really appreciated that these are plastic instead of paper, and that they have folder pockets built in one side for easy storage of loose papers. These are going to be able to withstand a lot of use and wear and tear. The colors are bold and fun. The plastic is also semi-transparent on the non-colored areas.

This package comes with 5 page tab dividers and then also comes with some tab labels, more than you would need so you can reuse these multiple times.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Five Star Locker Dry-Erase Board and Locker Light, Locker Accessories, Red, 4.5 in. x 4.5 in. x .88 in. (73583)
Price: $15.30
2 used & new from $15.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item is fairly small, meant to fit in a locker and it should fit in any locker with no problems. It requires 3 AAA batteries which are not included which was really a shame. There are four microscopic screws on the back that you have to unscrew to get to the battery compartment, I certainly hope that these batteries last awhile but unfortunately there is a chance they won't, the on off button can be left on indefinitely if you like. I think this would have been better designed with a button that had a 90 second on feature then an automatic shut off to save battery. So when I send my 6th grader off to school I have a feeling this is just going to get left on until the battery dies. This is just how kids seem to operate!

Aside from these two flaws, I think this is a cute idea and one that kids do enjoy. My son went nuts when he saw this, he's excited to have it when school starts. The small size I don't think is going to bother them at all. I think the light feature while somewhat gimmicky is just the kind of thing that kids think is cool.

Hamilton Beach 49996 FlexBrew Programmable Single-Serve Coffeemaker, Black
Hamilton Beach 49996 FlexBrew Programmable Single-Serve Coffeemaker, Black
Offered by Special Gift Box
Price: $93.59
5 used & new from $71.20

5.0 out of 5 stars This machine has it all, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the flexibility of this one cup coffee maker. You can make traditional coffee with coffee grounds or use the new K-cups and have more options to explore... like hot cocoa and teas and things like that.

There is one basket for grounds then a different basket for the cups. The unused basket can be stored in the cup rest compartment. I think that is clever but if you happen to spill your coffee on that part you'll be cleaning the unused cup too.

The water reservoir was also cleverly designed for more than a few cups of coffee. So you don't have to constantly fill it if you have multiple cups in a row.

I also like that there are settings for size of cup, 8oz, 10oz and 14oz as well as a Regular and Bold strength coffee option.

Setting this up was pretty easy. Setting the time was easy (make sure you set AM vs. PM!), and I felt setting the timer function was fairly easy although it took a couple tries to get it right. The blue button has to remain lit or the thing is not set! The coffee was waiting right at the time I had specified though, so it works and that's how I know I got it right. Of course if you set it and realize, I need a cup NOW, there is also a button for that too.

Anne Klein "Magic Moments" Gold-Tone and Crystal Leverback Drop Earrings
Anne Klein "Magic Moments" Gold-Tone and Crystal Leverback Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look for a small price., July 29, 2015
Great looking earrings. No complaints at all. They hang nicely on the ears and not too heavy. Very sparkly. I will update my review if they begin to tarnish prematurely.

Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein Ready To Drink, Rich Milk Chocolate, 8 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 24)
Price: $34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My family loves Carnation Instant Powder mix in this same flavor, so I was really excited to try these ready made variety. The verdict? LOVE. My 11 year old said that he thought it was "awesome". My 4 year old just said he thought it was "good" (which is high praise because he is very picky). I think the taste was pretty decent as well. I also I found it to be really filling, even for just 8 ounces, after I had it one as a snack at 3pm I felt stuffed. It sounds odd to say that after just having a beverage but I really felt stuffed. Maybe that's the extra protein kicking in?

I also appreciated the grab and go ease of these. No messy powder spills or milk spills because it's all ready made and ready to drink.

Wrangler Little Boys' Authentic Boot Cut Jean, Forest Denim, 7
Wrangler Little Boys' Authentic Boot Cut Jean, Forest Denim, 7
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These jeans are great. I would never get jeans for my kids without waist adjusters in the waistband. Those are simply a must have! These jeans seem very durable and like they will last for a long time. They are not manufactured in China, but rather in Mexico if that is an issue for you.

These jeans are cut similarly to the picture maybe with ever so slight a flare at the bottom of the pant, but it is very slight.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Foseal Micro USB to HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet MHL to HDMI and 1080P HDTV Adapter Cable with integrated USB Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Note 8.0, Note 10.1
Offered by Foseal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable., July 29, 2015
Works like a charm, can now watch Netflix from my phone on the TV. Very handy cable to have. No complaints worked right out of the box. Love it.

Amco Digital Color Alert Kitchen Timer/Clock, Stainless Steel/Silver
Amco Digital Color Alert Kitchen Timer/Clock, Stainless Steel/Silver
Price: $14.58
9 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad directons included, but I like the timer., July 29, 2015
While I love the look of this timer, and now that I have it figured out I really like it I can't give it a full 5 stars because the directions were ATROCIOUS. Set up on this was so difficult because the directions were flat out wrong on what buttons to push, so it took twice as long as it should have. Once you do have the time set on this and you have it all figured out, it is not so hard... but at first be prepared for a bit of frustration.

The color indicators cannot be altered. At 10 minutes it's going to start flashing orange and at 1 minute it's going to start flashing red... you can't change those values.

The timer ring is loud enough to hear from the next room but not ear splitting. Sounds like the beep-beep-beep pause beep-beep-beep of an alarm clock. Could you hear it from the basement? Maybe, it would depend on how large and sound proof your home is and what other noises are happening at the time.

There is a built in clock on this when not used as a timer. This was the headache to get set up because the included directions were wrong as to the buttons to push to set it. But once you just start messing with the buttons you will figure it out. I've already forgotten how it went. I'll have to mess with it again when the two batteries die and need changing. But if I got it once, I can get it again.

Batteries were included with this timer, two AA to be exact. Be sure to pull the little plastic tab so that they can activate. The inclusion of batteries was also a really nice bonus.

The display is not terribly huge but is easily readable for me and my family if we go over to look at it. If you have poor eyesight you might consider a larger display or something with a back lit display. The color at the top can be seen from really far away so if you don't need an exact measure of how much time is left this may be all you need. We got this as a kids timer for a kid who cannot yet tell time.

Nature Bound Cargo Vest Toy
Nature Bound Cargo Vest Toy
Price: $24.16
2 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, July 26, 2015
This review is from: Nature Bound Cargo Vest Toy (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Surprisingly well made for a "play vest" The front seems very nicely made with lots of expandable pockets. The top pocket does fit a mini pair of toy binoculars, but definitely not an adult full sized pair! The little orange loops for attaching things to is a nice touch, although not sure that my little one will get much use from them as he has nothing currently to clip on them. But I could see you clipping on some small rope or something like that, you wouldn't want it to be to heavy though.

The back being mesh is very breathable and so this won't be too hot in the midst of summer.

All in all a nicely thought out vest, there isn't anything left out that I can see.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord Toy
Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphing Megazord Toy
Price: $59.99
9 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically LARGE! Impressive!, July 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This toy is way more awesome in person than I realized. It's absolutely HUGE, at two feet tall you really can't miss this one. It has lots of cool features that my 4 year old just loves to play with. More than just a really over sized action figure, it is almost like an action figure "doll house" of sorts. It's got a place to stand your little mini figures (included in the box with the main toy) up in it and shoot off various projectiles, it's got hidden compartments and an elevator, it's something I've never seen before! The hands are articulated, and the eyes light up even. This is just an amazing toy all around.

My son had a blast playing with this today having imaginary battles and other fun. I think part of the excitement for him is that this thing is so large but it has lots of different moving parts and pieces to explore. Lots of area for the imagination to run free.

I would warn against really small kids playing with this because there are some smaller pieces with it, but for my 4 year old it was great. I think this would be a great toy for 4-8 year olds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20