Profile for Paul M. Gerber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul M. Gerber RSS Feed (So, Calif. home boy.)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT, "IF" you can follow directions..., May 18, 2012
Yes, you can really blow up eggs if you use to much heat to quick, and no preparation.

I put one tea spoon of water in the cup to be used. Crack egg into cup. Prick the egg white two or three times, and the yolk once. I use the end of a paring knife for this. Place in micro wave at 30% power for 2min 45sec for cooked white and runny yolk. Or for cooked white and cooked yolk, 3 minutes.

I have tried more power and less time to speed up cook time, but only experienced loud blow ups and egg splattering the interior of my m.wave.

Experiment! It is not only fun, but rewarding...

Hey, I also microwave my bacon for my home made breakfast sandwiches. My fav is: Poached egg over bacon on a slice of 'Cinnabon' bread w/ a strawberry jam spread.

Would give 5 stars, but feel the cover comes off to easy when rinsing after use...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2012 10:37 AM PDT

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
Offered by HD NUTRACEUTICALS
Price: $46.92
9 used & new from $42.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Male Multi-Vitamin, period..., December 15, 2011
After going through several 180 count bottles, I am ordering two more. I am not a dedicated pill taker, and often miss the three-a-day recommended, but usually at take least two a day. But then at 5'-9" and 145lbs, I am not a 200lb weight lifter, still I feel OK. Also just turned 79 years old,?, and work in construction 4 days a week while playing competitive senior softball twice a week. Yes, I do rest the seventh day. I do not say that these Opti-Men vitamins are the answer, or what keep me going, but then they are not hurting me either... I usually take them with water, or whatever else is at hand. I have not noticed any 'awful' smell or taste, but hey, they are not candy they are a multi-vitamin pill. Go figure, Si?

Bottom Line: Try one of the 180 count bottles and judge for your self.

9.6v 2100mah Battery for Makita 9000 flashlights
9.6v 2100mah Battery for Makita 9000 flashlights

4.0 out of 5 stars OK batteries, September 24, 2011
Having 3 of the older 9v Makitas with weak batts, these new one work fine.
4 stars as I do not know how the life span will be, but at the price they're OK for openers.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder OEM DVD 1 Pack [Old Packaging]
Offered by Platinum Micro, Inc.
Price: $199.95
5 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi quality equals high cost..., September 24, 2011
Ultimate 64 bit? YES. It does it all with speed and elan. Plus I am not getting the "unlicensed copy" notice on my screen all the time.
Yes I did use a unlicensed copy for a free trial. Glad that I did as I was able to view product prior to purchase on my terms, not some one else's terms.
Used it for several months, liked it, bought it. The OEM / System Builder pack is what I bought and installed, with no problems...
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 4:25 PM PST

PORTER-CABLE 12152 6-Inch 150 Tooth TCG Plywood Cutting Blade with 1/2-Inch Arbor
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $6.87

2.0 out of 5 stars EHHH?, September 24, 2011
Not the quality I expected from P.Cable. While it cuts, the blade has a wobble, i.e. bent so it cuts like a cheap dado. Not really wide, but as a cabinet maker it does not cut a thin cut that the Freud (spelling) blades make. It is going back to whomever...

Sony Lithium 3V Batteries CR2032 10 pack
Sony Lithium 3V Batteries CR2032 10 pack
Offered by Mr.Coftee
Price: $4.91
17 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh batteries, September 24, 2011
Have 2020 expiration date, so can keep on shelf a day or three,Si???
And while not the cheapest, worth my two cents any day...

LG VX8550 Chocolate Std Battery Black
LG VX8550 Chocolate Std Battery Black

2.0 out of 5 stars New? Yes. Old stock? Yes..., March 30, 2010
The battery is new, but does not hold charge any better than the original that has finally dried out after years of use. So I am returning it, and "IF" I have to take a 20% hit, so be it. I did not pay much, and did not get much, so whats new?

Comparing the serial number on the two batteries indicates that the 'new' battery is (IMHO) 'older' that the original that came with the phone. LG has apparently dumped their old stock as such have lost their original power, and so not marketable by LG. So second tier firms buy them and here we are... So again, IMHO these are NOS, (New Old Stock,) items. Some have had good service per other posts, but that is not my experience...

Shadow Government
Shadow Government
DVD ~ Grant R. Jeffrey
Price: $11.10
41 used & new from $5.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Check it out, OK..., March 21, 2010
This review is from: Shadow Government (DVD)
This video is about future events that are forecast in the Bible. Even a casual bible student should recognize that today the ground work is being set in place for the one world government that will be. But if one is not up to speed on what will be, this video should be a good introduction.

The video is from a protestant/evangelical Christian viewpoint. Non believers may not understand about the 'rapture', and setting up the one world government for the anti-christ and the rest of the 'great tribulation' as the Bible reads.

A free download can be found via a Google search for subject title 'if' one has time for a lengthy download.