Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Dorothea B. Redenbaugh > Reviews

Browse

Dorothea B. Rede...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dorothea B. Redenbaugh RSS Feed (Morrison CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Apartment: A Novel
The Apartment: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst one ever, May 10, 2016
I would have gotten more enjoyment throwing my 15 dollars out the window of my car and with the hope some little kids would find the money and have fun at the dollar store. I have know one to blame but myself she hasn't written a decent book in a long time.

As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By
by Mary Higgins Clark
Price: $14.97
104 used & new from $1.88

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not a fan of these characters and this one was even worse then some of the others of read in this ..., April 12, 2016
This review is from: As Time Goes By (Hardcover)
I have to be truthful and admit that if I had paid attention that this was a Lottery Winner book I would not have bought it. I am not a fan of these characters and this one was even worse then some of the others of read in this series . I five year old would have figured out who the mother was and of course the father too. Just know surprises I almost think her daughter writes these and she puts her name on them so they sell better.

Two If by Sea
Two If by Sea
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The only reason I'm glad I bought this book is that I'm happy to ..., April 4, 2016
This review is from: Two If by Sea (Kindle Edition)
The only reason I'm glad I bought this book is that I'm happy to support the author . I just wish she would write I book like the one Oprah picked as her first book club read. this is the second book of Jacquelyn's that I've bought that came no where close to that one. I'm not going to write what I thought was wrong with this book just read soapathetic's review and you will have my opinion on this book almost word for word. I just wish the author had focus on the children and their gifts and how they could help (or even hurt) a situation. In other words I think this could have been the best book every if that is what the author had focused on maybe she could write a sequel with that in mind.

Scratch Free Scrub Daddy (Pack of 4)
Scratch Free Scrub Daddy (Pack of 4)
Offered by etailz
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.16

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to keep using Scrub Daddy, April 3, 2016
I've been using Scrub Daddy for about one year now. The Scrub Daddy does a wonderful job of cleaning dishes and stovetops. It is the only thing I use and since I don't have a dishwasher it gets a lot of use on average I get around 3 weeks out of each one so even though watching for some good buys on Amazon it is still a little expensive. I find it worth the extra expense to have a cleaner that never smells and does both the scrubbing and regular cleaning of the dishes. I guess the only reason the fifth star is not there is the price which makes the short life of the product a little hard to defend.

Under the Influence: A Novel
Under the Influence: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it was mentioned later and it was easy for me to figure out what had happened, March 5, 2016
I would give this at least a 4 star if not a 5 if the author had not drug it out .I ended up skipping at least 25% of the book and the only thing I missed was her one slip when she drank one night. it was mentioned later and it was easy for me to figure out what had happened. I will admit I am more of a mystery ,drama, and action reader and this is more of a feeling book. The story is very interesting and the character's all easy to imagine because of the descriptive way the author presents them.

Piece of Mind: A Novel
Piece of Mind: A Novel
Price: $12.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I would like to give this a 4 star but can't truthfully ..., February 18, 2016
I would like to give this a 4 star but can't truthfully say that it lives up to a 4 star. I think I wanted a fair tale story and I got a real life story. Even though it probable more what real life would be like I would have enjoyed it more if the author had gotten to the end around the middle of the book then had the other half to the book finish the story of Lucy and her brother.

Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ... not think it deserved to be advertised as the best book of 2015, November 15, 2015
I do think the book was well written but do not think it deserved to be advertised as the best book of 2015 . Almost 90% of the book has the characters in their different and sad lives then finishes everything in the last few pages . In my opinion this would have not only been a better book but a more believable if half of the story was about each person then iron out their problems with the other half. The part I hated the most is when the author decide to tell the reader that the suicide was an accident but this could never be known to any of the other in the story all of them were always going to believe it was a suicide even if they pretend other wise . So my point is even written the way it is there was no reason to give the reader the information that her death was unintended other then to make the book less depressing but by the time we find this out we've already been depressed for most of the book.

Rogue Lawyer
Rogue Lawyer
by John Grisham
Price: $19.15
353 used & new from $1.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe should only be 3 stars, November 5, 2015
This review is from: Rogue Lawyer (Hardcover)
I'm giving this 4 stars even though I hated the ending. Of course I'm sure the ending is suppose to make me want to read the next book about this character but in truth it makes me feel just the opposite. I don't mind a author keeping the same main character but I want all (or at least most) of the story's in the book to end and other then the main character and his family continue with all new story lines in the next book. We didn't get to hear if the baby was located, we still have two bad guys on the run, and worst of all we didn't get to hear the judge yell at Judith and give more visitation to him.

Make Me (with bonus short story Small Wars): A Jack Reacher Novel
Make Me (with bonus short story Small Wars): A Jack Reacher Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book I just wish we could look forward to ..., September 17, 2015
great book I just wish we could look forward to movies that have and actor who I can believe is Reacher.. I don't dislike Tom Cruise He is a great Actor. But you can not relate to him as Reacher he is to good looking for one thing. I'm just glad Mr. Child keeps writing his adventures.

The Fixer
The Fixer
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not only was this book boring it never quite made any sense, June 11, 2015
This review is from: The Fixer (Kindle Edition)
Not only was this book boring it never quite made any sense . If a person finds 3 million dollars on their own property and the newest bill is 18yrs old then just take it and run as far as he knows it is his fathers and his father had a stroke 18 yrs ago so I think he can safely claim that it is his to do what he wants with but instead he right away starts hiding it and doesn't even give his sister a call to let her know . See I can't even write a review that makes any sense because the book made no sense.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3