Profile for Louc757 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Louc757 RSS Feed (Prospect, KY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PowerBridge Solutions TWO-CK Cable Management System with PowerConnect for Wall-Mounted TVs
Price: $99.95
10 used & new from $89.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for Wall Mount TV, May 16, 2014
I was moving a TV to a wall mount in a finished basement, and wanted a solution that had a surge protector available for the TV. I came across Powerbridge, and decided to give it a try. I had originally ran romex from an outlet into a double gang box with room for an outlet and HDMI connection. Since the hole was for a double gan already, i needed the same to fill the hole. This model fit the bill. It has 2 outlets, one for the TV and one for a sound bar which I am not using, and the cables go below the outlet into the wall.

Installation is a breeze, and you don't need to know anything about doing electrical work, since it is really just an extension cable. I plug the TV into the outlet, and use the provided cord at the other end to plug into my power center. The TV is protected, and installation looks neat and professional. I highly recommend.

Samsung UN55H6400 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV
Samsung UN55H6400 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $650.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding 3D TV, May 16, 2014
I needed a new TV in my upstairs great room. I had a plasma, and was concerned an LED TV might not be bright enough, because I have 2 story windows in the room, and it gets southern exposure. This TV is bright, crisp, and has no trouble with the sunlight.

I researched who had the best brand currently, and Samsung was the leader. I concur with that recommendation. I went to a big box store to compare picture, and the Samsung was hands down the best. I wanted the new 2014 models (UN55H not UN55F) but no one had them yet, not even Samsung direct. I looked at Amazon, and I was glad I did. They not only had the TV, but had it at the best price. The picture quality is fantastic, and the 3D capability is phenomenal! I don't know hwy I didn't get a 3D TV sooner. It was a very easy experience buying it through Amazon, and will definitely do it again..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 8:19 PM PST

Monoprice 10-Feet 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet, Metallic Series
Monoprice 10-Feet 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet, Metallic Series
Price: $16.62
4 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cables at an Outstanding Price, May 16, 2014
Don't by fooled by those cable with "monster" prices! I use Monoprice cables and accessories for all my Av equipment, and have never had an issue. The picture and sound quality of this cable is first rate, and the price is oustanding. Remember in the digital age, the picture is 1s and 0s going over the cable, not ananlog. The higher priced cables they sell at the big box store are no better, perhaps worse than these. Don't pay 10 times the price for a cable when you are not getting any benefit from it.

Apple Lightning to USB Cable
Apple Lightning to USB Cable
Price: $17.49
2 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Same cable as Apple, lower price, March 11, 2014
This is the same cable as Apple, just with a lower price. I upgraded my wife and kids iPhone 4Ss (3 of them) to iPhone 5, and needed all new cables for the car, house, etc. I grabbed a bunch of these to replace the old 30 pin connector cables we had. Apparantly a lot of people are, because this last order was backordered!

Timothy's World Coffee, Breakfast Blend, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $31.97
7 used & new from $31.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than $tarbuck$, March 11, 2014
I am not a big fan of Startbucks. I think their coffee is too strong and bitter for my taste. I like a milder coffee with great flavor, and Timothy's has it. My wife and I both like this coffe. So much so, we have it set to auto deliver to us every month!

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors - Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality screen protecter, February 27, 2014
These Tech Armor screen protector are terrific. They are as durable as the more expensive Zagg products, but at a fraction of the price. I bought the HD model, and had no issues applying it, and they protect the screen very well. Fit and function are perfect.

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $11.99
9 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger at half the cost of Apple's, February 27, 2014
With 4 cell phones in our house, every free plug get's monopolized. I was looking for a charger that could charge iPhones, iPads, etc, and not only have one charging port. This one fits the bill. Some reviewers have dinged this charger, but you have to read the specs. There are 2 ports, A & NA. The A port is for charging Apple devicies, while the NA is for Non-Apple. The port's don't matter for iPhones or Andriod phones, only if you charge an iPad. The iPad draws significantly more power than a phone, and must be connected to the A port. You can charge 2 iphones, an iPhone and an Android phone on the either of the ports. Here's what I have charged with it:

- A Port - iPad, NA port cannot be used
- A Port - iPhone, NA port, iPhone
- A port iPhone, NA port Andriod phone

I have had no issues with this charger in the month I have owned it, and helps if you only have limited outlets available.

Digital Postal Shipping Postage Bench Scales 35 lbs
Digital Postal Shipping Postage Bench Scales 35 lbs
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $22.49
10 used & new from $20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Easy, Accurate, February 27, 2014
Good quality scale. Fast to turn on, and great for weighing items for various uses. I've owned it for 2 months so far, no issues, works great.

Gorilla Automotive 1721 Telescoping Power Wrench - Standard Socket
Gorilla Automotive 1721 Telescoping Power Wrench - Standard Socket
Price: $24.23
28 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid Tire Iron, July 4, 2013
I needed a replacement tire iron after a flat tire and the AAA man that responded used a lever bar and went the wrong way and snapped the original tire iron. This gorilla one fit the bill. I needed it for a Mercedes E350, and this one fit in the compartment in the trunk nicely. Since it telescopes. it also gives more leverage than the original one. This car uses a 17mm socket, and it worked fine on the lug nuts. I can't speak to the other sizes that others had issues with, but the 17mm fits firmly on the lug nuts. I highly recommend this product.

Weslo Cadence CT10 Treadmill Running Belt Model WLTL91061
Weslo Cadence CT10 Treadmill Running Belt Model WLTL91061
Offered by Treadmill Doctor
Price: $83.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement Belt, July 4, 2013
I needed a replacement belt for a Weslo treadmill, and this one fit nicely. It fit on the treadmill easily, and had breathed new life into an old treadmill.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4