Profile for Aisha > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aisha RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Case Logic Portable EVA Hard Drive Case QHDC-101 - Red
Case Logic Portable EVA Hard Drive Case QHDC-101 - Red
Price: $12.25
27 used & new from $7.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic Portable Hard Drive case., November 8, 2013
I have a TOSHIBA 1TB Automatic Backup Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0&2.0 Burgundy so I was looking for a suitable case to store it. I measured my hard drive and figured this would fit but I was still worried that it wouldn't, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Thank goodness it did! It's a bit snug but I can still zip it up quite comfortably. I like this case because it's sturdy and has the mesh pocket to store the cable for the hard drive, and because I travel a lot this would provide ample protection for the hard drive. The color is dark red so it's a nice change from the usual, boring black. I am happy with this purchase!

Blue Monday: A Novel (Freida Klein Book 1)
Blue Monday: A Novel (Freida Klein Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start!, October 22, 2013
I am a fan of Nicci French, and has almost all of their books. I thought this book was quite well written. I liked the main character (i.e. Frieda Klein), found her sympathetic and looked forward to know more about her in subsequent books. Also, the plot about the missing boy and her rather suspicious client was rather scintillating and thrilling and I couldn't wait to finish the book. However, I didn't think it quite matched the high quality of other books by Nicci French (e.g. Killing me softly and The secret smile) but I will definitely purchase more books in this series. If you like psychological thrillers, I recommend that you give this book a shot.

Lovely Wristlet CT8 Eyeglass Pouch
Lovely Wristlet CT8 Eyeglass Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, September 16, 2013
I have a largish Coach sun-glasses with a bulky case. Although it was a nice case, but it added weight and was cumbersome when travelling, especially when I don't like to carry big handbags. I worried that this pouch would not fit. To my great delight, it fits perfectly, and it provides adequate protection for the sun-glasses and I can easily slip it into my handbag. The pattern is rather attractive too. What a great find!

Traditional Medicinals Organic, Raspberry Leaf, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Traditional Medicinals Organic, Raspberry Leaf, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.54
29 used & new from $18.65

5.0 out of 5 stars For PMS and Cramps, August 3, 2013
I have horrible cramps and PMS symptoms. I thought I would try this because I didn't want to keep on popping pill after pill during my period. This is my 4th month taking it and it has helped a lot! I take at least one cup per day and now I only need to take Midol once on the first or second day. Before, I doubled with pain and had to lie down for hours until the pill kicked in but now take one or two cups (especially just before I get my period) helps a lot. The taste is great too; I put in a bit of honey and put in some ice. It taste just like black tea. Last month I forgot to take it for one week (was on vacation) and found a noticeable different in cramps. If you have cramps, chances are it will help, especially if you tweak your diet along with it (e.g. less diary/wheat/caffeine). I am no longer so dependent on pills!

Update: After roughly six months of regular use, not only has my cramps reduced, my periods are also more regular. I attribute this mostly to the raspberry tea!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 28, 2013
I've had several folio/covers for my nexus prior to buying this TPU case. They were all too bulky and cumbersome to carry and hold (I like to read, watch Netflix & surf before I sleep). I already have a screen protector, but wanted a thinner cover/case for added protection. This is perfect for my needs! It's cheap, light-weight, the cutouts are perfect and the back has some grip, all of which makes it perfect for my tablet, and for late night reading/surfing/watching movies! The only con is the X design at the back; I don't really like it. I also wanted to use it with my Timbuk2 Envelop Sleeve when travelling; previous covers/cases/folios were too thick and would not fit. Guess what? This one fits perfectly with just a little room to spare! I am very happy with my purchase. :-)

Compact Ladies Watch Box 5 Watches in Sangria Wine Purple
Compact Ladies Watch Box 5 Watches in Sangria Wine Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 25, 2013
I wanted this girly watch box to store my watches, which are mostly small to medium sized ladies watch. It fits great and am glad I can store my watches safely! The pink is not as dark as in the photo but the quality is good for the price. Its a bit heavy so it may not be suitable for travel, and is more ideal for home use. Overall I like the look and its quality for what I paid for.

Sottomarino Italia SM70009-C Ladies Black Ceramic Watch
Sottomarino Italia SM70009-C Ladies Black Ceramic Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful timepiece!, January 15, 2013
I love this watch! This is a sleek looking ceramic watch that looks perfect on my wrist, and is supposedly scratch resistant. I love the gun-metal black color and its an easy to read watch with the white dials and number. My two minor pet peeves with this watch is the clasp is difficult to close, had to figure out how to bend it, and the date/time is difficult to adjust because the button is rather tight. Takes a bit if getting used to, but I love it, and its possibly the most beautiful watch I got from amazon. Delivery was quick, too.

Swatch YLS433G her tender black dial silver metal bracelet women watch NEW
Swatch YLS433G her tender black dial silver metal bracelet women watch NEW
Offered by TOKYOPOP FREAKS
Price: $155.90
3 used & new from $155.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect... For me, December 18, 2012
This is a pretty, chunky-ish but still sleek watch. It looks much better in person than in the photo. The band is shiny, as is the dial n numbers, so its a pretty easy to read watch. I don't like big watches so I was afraid that this would be too big but it was actually fine. The only negatives are the clunky, cheap transparent box they sent it in, it broke but thank god the face was protected and it wasn't damaged. The links are too big but a visit to a jeweller or a watch shop should be able to fix that. Delivery was two days early: fantastic! Its also cheaper on amazon thanon the swatch online store. Overall, great purchase! Thank you! :-)

Lucky Brand Locket Silver Elephant Necklace
Lucky Brand Locket Silver Elephant Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 5, 2012
As usual, Lucky Brand does not disappoint. I already own several pieces of jewelry from them, and it has always been well made. This one is no exception. The chain is quite long, but secure and the elephant is exactly as pictured. It is a bit heavy, but that's not a problem for me. I think it can be opened, but I haven't quite figured out how to use it yet. So glad I got this. Thank you Amazon for the prompt delivery!

4GB Cute Red Hello Kitty with Red Bow Style USB flash drive
4GB Cute Red Hello Kitty with Red Bow Style USB flash drive

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 26, 2012
I love novelty flash drives and couldn't resist. This hello kitty flash drive is very cute but I think I have to be careful with it. The head is a tad large and difficult to pull off and put back in. If you're into cute flash drives that don't cost a bomb this is not a bad buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4