Profile for Tom Funkte > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom Funkte "Tom A.Funke" RSS Feed (LC valley ID, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Digital Video Stabilizer for 1st & 2nd Generation Copy Guards
Digital Video Stabilizer for 1st & 2nd Generation Copy Guards
Offered by Power Play Products, Inc.
Price: $32.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I will be updating this post latter overall the video signal and picture looks much better versus using it on my computer from t, August 25, 2014
Just arrived in the mail today, it works but for some reason the Disney VHS tapes it is still allowing the copy written protection aka the Macromedia filters to come through from the VCR to the DVD recorder even though I have this device on the video signal line. I will try it again when my S-Video cables arrive latter this week and see what happens then versus the RCA style connections. I will be updating this post latter overall the video signal and picture looks much better versus using it on my computer from the VCR to my USB capture device and Roxio Easy VHS to DVD capturing software. I was really in high hopes of being able to put up to 3 Disney VHS movies onto one 6 hour DVD for my client but as of yet I wont be able to. Oh well back to Roxio VHS to DVD for the Disney movies for now. As for his other movies from Sony, Warner Brothers and other movie companies I think and Hope that this video signal in line stabilizer will work like it is suppose to.

Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360
Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360
Price: $11.95
20 used & new from $3.05

3.0 out of 5 stars kinect tv mount., January 14, 2014
it works ok, for a big screen however if the actual kinect sensor unit is dying like mine did this really doesnt help the matter. I am replacing my kinect sensor unit soon and will update my posting then thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2014 3:27 PM PDT

Kinect Sports Season Two
Kinect Sports Season Two
Offered by Jim's Electronics
Price: $1.80
165 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars kinect sports., January 14, 2014
see the previous posting from up above with this same game. thanks. and happy gaming with your kinect systems. awesome

Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black
Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $11.75
11 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars spare recharable batter pack., January 14, 2014
works great with the charging stand and craddle I am able to charge all three of my wireless controllers, two at a time and then placing the third one into the craddle after one of the two finish charging.

Black Xbox 360 Controller Shell Housing (thumbsticks, d-pad, buttons, ect)
Black Xbox 360 Controller Shell Housing (thumbsticks, d-pad, buttons, ect)
Offered by Premium Controllerz
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360 controller repair kit., January 14, 2014
I was able to fix my broken controllers outter casing rather quick in under 45 minutes. took apart the old one using online instructions and reassembled it back together in this new case. The controller works great.

XBRdepot Deluxe Security Tamper Proof Torx T8 and Security Tamper Proof T10 Screwdriver Set for Complete XBOX 360 Disassembly Including Controller and Console
Offered by Stellar Depot
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox repair tool kit., January 14, 2014
works like they say it does and I was able to repair a broken controller. great for fixing controllers and consoles.

Deca Sports Freedom - Xbox 360
Deca Sports Freedom - Xbox 360
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $12.95
77 used & new from $2.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinect Deca Sports., January 14, 2014
This arrived a week ago. I havent had the chance to try it as of yet due to as I stated with my other kinect games my used kinect sensor bar went awall and is slowly dying. So I am having to replace the sensor with a brand new one soon asap. I will up date my post then. thanks. :)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - Xbox 360
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - Xbox 360
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $9.98
254 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great golf game., January 14, 2014
after replacing the game disk with a brand new one. Due to the game disk I bought used turned out to be a pirated copy from the seller. Thankfully Amazon gave me a full refund. Overall the game is great we didnt loose our game saved data files and were able to continue playing on after the new replacement disk arrived. I am all the way up to having to take on Tiger Woods himself wish me luck. :)

NBA Jam 2004 - Xbox
NBA Jam 2004 - Xbox
39 used & new from $1.55

3.0 out of 5 stars old school game., January 14, 2014
This review is from: NBA Jam 2004 - Xbox (Video Game)
Great game sadly it is not compatible with the newest versions of the xbox 360 console. I am hoping that MS will release a game patch to allow it to work yet again on the newer xbox consoles.

LevelUp Controller Universal Storage Tower with Headset Holder
LevelUp Controller Universal Storage Tower with Headset Holder
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars game holder shelving unit., January 14, 2014
sets up in minutes with snap together parts that snap in and lock in place. IT went together in under 20 minutes, allthough the top part back of the shelf and controllers shelf is a little off but I forced it in and it is holding together great. A great way to store your games up and out of the way less mess less clutter looks nice and neat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9