Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Kathy > Reviews

Browse

Kathy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy "twinmom94" RSS Feed (SC)

Usee Shutterball Bluetooth Selfie Camera with Remote for iPad iPod iPhone 5/5s/5c 4/4s Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 1 Note 2 Android Samrephones (Red)
Offered by MaximalPower USA
Price: $8.94

VANELi Women's Carlee Boot,Black Suede,6.5 W US
VANELi Women's Carlee Boot,Black Suede,6.5 W US
Offered by Shoeflake

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest boot!, December 30, 2014
Best fitting narrow boots I ever bought, and oh so comfortable! Where can I get another pair?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 21, 2009
I love it but my dog hates it. Of course that is my fault because I spoiled him letting him ride in my lap before trying to change the plan.

KATHY Van Zeeland Limelight Medium Tote,Black,one size
KATHY Van Zeeland Limelight Medium Tote,Black,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, beautiful bag, December 21, 2009
I chose this particular bag because it wasn't chunky and had a more streamlined look than some of her other bags. The quality is excellent except for the strap handles......the edges had some sort of rubbery, stringy substance and it has peeled off a little at a time until it is all gone. Other than that, a very nice bag.

Invicta Women's 5377 Angel Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
Invicta Women's 5377 Angel Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $99.99
7 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite presence on the wrist, December 21, 2009
I have been looking at this watch online for months and finally decided to get it for myself for Christmas. Yes, it is larger than you might think, and it has some definite weight to it, but the quality of this piece is very impressive. Remember that this watch retailed for $695 ....... it is no flimsy watch by any stretch of the imagination. The face is large and it is thick. I followed the instructions to set the time, etc., and had no problems doing so. I also ordered the Invicta watch sizing tool when I ordered the watch. It came with no instructions (who dropped the ball on that one?), but if you read the reviews on the tool, the best reviewer gave an excellent written instructional tutorial. It may have taken him 5 minutes to remove his links, but it did take me longer. But once I got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing. I had to watch a YouTube video on how to operate the deployment clasp. It is a bit difficult to open despite knowing how.....it is tight, which may be a good thing in the grand scheme of things. I have a thing for watches and definitely expect this watch to draw a fair amount of attention and commentary. It has a definite presence on the wrist and is quite the impressive piece. If you do not like large faces, heavy weight, and thickness in a watch, then do not order this. The box that it comes in is very impressive except for the mustard yellow color. Who decided that was a good idea, Invicta???? So, other than the color, the packaging is superb. If you are considering this watch as a gift, and if you give the box a quality wrapping job, when the recipient opens it, it will be darned impressive. I absolutely love it.

The Bipolar Child: The Definitive and Reassuring Guide to Childhood's Most Misunderstood Disorder
by Janice Papolos
187 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It helped us with getting a diagnosis!, January 14, 2006
There is nothing new I can about this incredible book that hasn't already been said, however, I can say that without the benefit of the read, I would never have succeeded in achieving diagnosis for my son. With this book in hand, I approached my son's 1st psychiatrist who had been treating him for "generalized anxiety" for over a year, regardless of our input about his therapy and meds not working. I told him that my son was a dead ringer for Bipolar and that we had a history of Bipolar within our family. He insisted that our son was NOT Bipolar. I immediately sought out another child pyschiatrist that primarily treated BP children and we eventually had our suspicians confirmed. Without this book, I could not have done it.

South Carolina

BISSELL 35933 Cleanview Powertrak Plus Upright Bagless Vacuum
BISSELL 35933 Cleanview Powertrak Plus Upright Bagless Vacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall pleased., April 30, 2005
I just used the new Bissell vacuum today and was impressed with its ease of us. I especially like the mini attachment for my stairs and upholstery. It cleans the carpets and floors well enough as long as you dial the correct height for the floor you are vacuuming. It is not as heavy as most....... another good point. I have a problem with most of the vacuums I looked at and that is that they are all plastic now. I did not wish to buy a vacuum made of mostly plastic, but that is all that is available now, including this Bissell. I do like that it is bagless and I think the Hepa filter is an excellent feature. I am replacing my Sharp Twin Energy vacuum that I had for 6 years which required multiple repairs. There finally comes a time when you have to decide when to stop pumping money into your vacuum. Yesterday was the day. I bought this Bissell at Wal-Mart for $87.99, which I thought was a very good bargain. This Bissell is easy to push forward while vacuuming, but harder to pull backward. I suppose this means that it is really sucking the dirt out of the carpet. So far, so good. What would have made this vacuum better for me would have been a retractable cord. I did not find any vacs in this price range that had that feature.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money on this one., January 8, 2001
This was the toy from Hell. Not only was it nearly impossible to pour the beads into the cups without them floating out (they are weightless), but it was even more difficult to get them through the dispenser into the nails. And this isn't even counting the time it took to try and clean up the beads that floated all over my kitchen! The entire fiasco lasted an hour and my daughter ended up crying, very upset over this toy that did not work properly. What idiot designed this toy, but more importantly, WHO tested it and declared it suitable and functional??

Dixie Carter's Yoga for You: Unworkout 2 [VHS]
Dixie Carter's Yoga for You: Unworkout 2 [VHS]
VHS
18 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Dixie Carter's Yoga For You: Unworkout II., April 4, 2000
Just received Dixie's yoga video and it exceeded my expectations. Her voice is soothing, and she gently guides you through the yoga positions. My 5 year old wanted to join in and was able to go through the entire video with me, so it held her attention as well. Very soothing and effective. Loved the southern wit and charm.