Profile for jeffrey burke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jeffrey burke RSS Feed

Roller Derby Girl's Laser Speed Quad Skate, Size 03
Roller Derby Girl's Laser Speed Quad Skate, Size 03
Price: $47.99
6 used & new from $42.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, January 14, 2013
My daughter thinks she is the coolest looking thing at the rink! Very cool pair of skates and them seem to be made well.

Black & Decker WP900 6-Inch Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher
Black & Decker WP900 6-Inch Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher
Price: $26.97
24 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little buffer!, June 2, 2012
I did not buy this item from amazon I found it cheaper at a local home improvement store. I did not think that this tool was going to do the job. I cant believe that this little guy did a great job. I was looking for a tool to help me get the wax off. And it did just that. Great little buffer. All i need!

PowerDrive RPPD150 150-Watt DC to AC Power Inverter Strip w/USB Port and 3 Outlet
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $44.62

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 28, 2012
Working fine. I have not put that much of a load on it. Seems to be working just fine. IM taking a trip in a month so i will have a better idea then.

Roadpro 12V Fused Replacement Cigarette Lighter Plug with Leads
Roadpro 12V Fused Replacement Cigarette Lighter Plug with Leads
Price: $4.12
11 used & new from $2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars needs more, May 28, 2012
I had to go out and buy the connectors for this. You cant just hook the wires up. The connectors are needed. They shoud let you know that before you purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2012 6:16 PM PDT

4pc. Multi-Color 7 Color LED Interior Underdash Lighting Kit
4pc. Multi-Color 7 Color LED Interior Underdash Lighting Kit
Offered by LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly!!!!!!, May 28, 2012
I just hooked up lights. Not very easy to install. You really need to know what you are diong to install these. Also the way the wires come out of the top and the bottom of the remote you cant mount it. Reason it will look like crap! IM not sure what to do with the wires. The remote is just sitting on my center console. With the wires sticking out and it lookes like crap! The lights look cool from what i can see it is still daytime. Im not sure if im going to keep these or not. I will waite to see what it looks like at night. Maybe i can deal with the crappy looking wire if the lights are cool. Not a well thought out product. It needs to be improved! Also the first thing it says in the instructions. This product must be installed by a pro. They should tell you that!!!

Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Price: $11.99
49 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag!, May 23, 2012
I thought that this bag would not have enough room. I am able to fit my camera my wallet the charger my keys gum and ride tickets. Great little bag very durable and nice strap. Great buy! Another solid buy from amazon! o yea and my phone also fit in there!

American Tourister Fieldbrook 4 Piece Luggage Set, Cobalt Blue, One size
American Tourister Fieldbrook 4 Piece Luggage Set, Cobalt Blue, One size
Offered by Midnight_Star

5.0 out of 5 stars good set for the money!, May 18, 2012
It is smaller then I thought. It seems like a nice set of luggage. I travel once or twice a year seems like it will do the job. The color is more like navy blue not colbolt blue. The same two cases are priced at walmart for almost $100 just for the 2. And you get 2 more bags with it. Those bags retail for $15-$20 a piece. So overall for the $69.99 you really cant beat it. Another solid buy from amazon. And again it was delivered on the first day of the est. days it should take. Everything is brand new and looks and smells nice. Almost like that new car. For the money dont think you are getting top of the line luggage. But not bad at all. Again not very large cases, but not small. Kind of rite in the middle. Great buy from my new fav. spot to shop. AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love the AMAZON BABY!!!!!!!!

Panasonic HDC-SD80K HD SD Card Camcorder (Black)
Panasonic HDC-SD80K HD SD Card Camcorder (Black)
4 used & new from $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!!!!!!!!, May 6, 2012
At first i was not to sure what to expect for this camera. Being my first one, I thought it might do an average job. Let me tell you this past weekend i took my first vids. with this little guy. What a great playback on my hd tv. I could not believe how crisp the picture and sound was. For sure worth every penny i spent. I would highly advise this purchase. Very user friendly also. I charged it up and it pretty much explained it self. Very impressed. And the zoom feature is amazing. Also nice to have a touchscreen. If you are unsure let me tell you buy! buy! buy!.