Profile for Ben Burke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben Burke RSS Feed (Chattanooga, TN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Calculator Plus
Calculator Plus
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't worry; mathematics is easy with this app!, December 10, 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus (App)
If you love calculator apps, you'll really appreciate this one. After several uses, it still has not given an incorrect answer.

BlueDEF DEF002 Diesel Exhaust Fluid - 2.5 Gallon Jug
BlueDEF DEF002 Diesel Exhaust Fluid - 2.5 Gallon Jug
Price: $11.97
6 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The first description for BlueDEF states, "One gallon of ..., November 15, 2014
The first description for BlueDEF states, "One gallon of BlueDEF is used approximately every 300 miles." This may be true for commercial tractor trailers; I don't know. But I do know in GM's light duty trucks with a Duramax diesel engine, one gallon will last almost one thousand miles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 8:36 PM PST

Efergy E2 Wireless Electricity Monitor
Efergy E2 Wireless Electricity Monitor
Offered by Florida Eco Products
Price: $127.82
4 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this gadget!, May 26, 2014
By far, the best gadget I've acquired in several years. It keeps a person conscious of their electricity usage and that will help a person to conserve.

Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]
Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]

4.0 out of 5 stars Something you have to have to protect your PC, May 26, 2014
I used to buy Norton Internet Security every year. This year I upgraded to 360. It works as well as anything and it's something you have to have.

Whirlpool 3406107 Door Switch for Dryer
Whirlpool 3406107 Door Switch for Dryer
Offered by PartsXpress Online
Price: $6.40
23 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Also works in a Kenmore dryer, February 8, 2014
Wow! What can I say? $6.15 and my dryer door switch is fixed. Sears would have easily charged me over $100 to do this. A short two minute video form the Repair Clinic on YouTube will show you how easy it is to replace it.

40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible (40 Questions & Answers Series)
40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible (40 Questions & Answers Series)
by Robert L. Plummer
Price: $15.66
91 used & new from $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This semester's seminary textbook, February 8, 2014
This is our textbook for our Southern Baptist seminary class. I highly recommend this to anyone who has any doubts about the accuracy of the Holy Bible. By God's amazing grace I'm thankful for His sovereignty in my life. Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer!

White & Blue LED Touch Screen Watch
White & Blue LED Touch Screen Watch
Offered by King Toys Store
Price: $7.77
22 used & new from $7.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty watch, February 8, 2014
I can only say, "It's ok." The novelty of the flashing LED's was nice for a couple of days. It also gains about 5 minutes per month.

SHARKK® Leather Wallet For Men Slimfold 100% Genuine Leather Men's Wallet (Tall/Large, Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a leather wallet, February 8, 2014
I chose this wallet for the price. The quality surpassed my expectations. I recommend this to anyone in need of a new wallet.

Jesus Saves (Cross) Christian Religious License Plate 6x12
Jesus Saves (Cross) Christian Religious License Plate 6x12
Offered by BC Novelties
Price: $6.49
4 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Saves!, October 28, 2013
Great (metal) front license plate! And a great message of faith from Christians to non-believers. I pray for people to hear, understand, and believe in the risen Savior, Jesus Christ. This license plate exceeded my expectations on quality and price.

Lund 22610514 3" Round Bent Stainless Steel Nerf Bar
Lund 22610514 3" Round Bent Stainless Steel Nerf Bar
Offered by Never Enough Auto
Price: $204.95
4 used & new from $204.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great looks!, September 6, 2013
These nerf bars were purchased for a 2014 Silverado 1500 half ton pickup. I received these yesterday and installed them the same day. Amazon wins again with prompt shipment and delivery. Lund's nerf bars help my truck to look like a truck. The price at Amazon was lower than anyplace I could find ($188). Installation was a breeze. On each side of my truck there were already two nuts welded into place which meant that four of the supplied clip on nuts were not needed. I have purchased Westin's nerf bars in past. I hope these will stand the test of time and not rust. I will follow up in a couple of years and re-post.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 2:53 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7